Rate this topic

I asked a question from Khamnei sb
" 1- me jis company me kaam kerta hun wo car ya house k liye loan dete hain. lekin wo us per service charges charge kerty hain 2%. Jab un se poochen k ye sood hai tou kehty hain k ye hamara service charges hain. esi soorat me kya loan lena jaiz hai?"
and he replied:
اگر اجرت کے عنوان سے ہو نہ ربا کے عنوان سے تو کوئی اشکال نہیں ہے۔

I have no idea what he meant, please help me in understanding ujrat, riba and interest.

Also another:

"3- Bank me rakhy gae paise bhi bank kisi business me invest ker k ap ko kuch munafa deta hai. kya ye munafa sood hai?"

Re: 
گر غیر مسلمان سے متعلق ہو تو کفار سے سود لینے میں کوئی اشکال نہیں ہے۔
I have my account in Bank alfalah, how do i find out it of muslims or non muslims?

Ujrat = Wage

Riba = Interest

Taking interest from a non-muslim Bank is allowed as per most of the Marja.

Bank Alfalah is in Pakistan , best is ask Bank if they are Muslim bank or not ? If they said yes we are then taking interest from such bank will come into different condition. Then approach again your Marja related to that issue. And he will guide you better.

Bank Alfalah - H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mubarak Al Nahayan (Chairman)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Alfalah

Edited by alirex

10 minutes ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Allah swt proclaimed war on those who're taking riba', no matter if it's a bank, "Muslim" or not, or if it's a person. Don't be fooled, Qur'an is clear.

I beg to differ because I do not think you are a maraja. so, do not issue Fatwas. 

6 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Allah swt proclaimed war on those who're taking riba', no matter if it's a bank, "Muslim" or not, or if it's a person. Don't be fooled, Qur'an is clear.

Apart from what Quran said.

From your money a non-muslim bank do the business and earn good profit. And in return you are not taking your part means a Non-muslim is 100% in profit while you are not. And as per time your money value will get decreased due to market while they ( non-muslim ) will become strong.

Is this right ?

12 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

I beg to differ because I do not think you are a maraja. so, do not issue Fatwas. 

Bismillah

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَذَرُوا مَا بَقِيَ مِنَ الرِّبَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ

فَإِنْ لَمْ تَفْعَلُوا فَأْذَنُوا بِحَرْبٍ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ۖ وَإِنْ تُبْتُمْ فَلَكُمْ رُءُوسُ أَمْوَالِكُمْ لَا تَظْلِمُونَ وَلَا تُظْلَمُونَ

Please ask your marja about these ayets and where they saw that it's halal to take riba from a non-Muslim.

It's not my fatwa, it's ayet from the Qur'an. I didn't offer translation, ask marja to translate it for you.

Most of islamic scholars are as jewish and christian. I hope Allah swt will join them together in Jehennem for their lies on Him.

Allah swt knows best.

12 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Bismillah

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَذَرُوا مَا بَقِيَ مِنَ الرِّبَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ

فَإِنْ لَمْ تَفْعَلُوا فَأْذَنُوا بِحَرْبٍ مِنَ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ۖ وَإِنْ تُبْتُمْ فَلَكُمْ رُءُوسُ أَمْوَالِكُمْ لَا تَظْلِمُونَ وَلَا تُظْلَمُونَ

Please ask your marja about these ayets and where they saw that it's halal to take riba from a non-Muslim.

It's not my fatwa, it's ayet from the Qur'an. I didn't offer translation, ask marja to translate it for you.

Most of islamic scholars are as jewish and christian. I hope Allah swt will join them together in Jehennem for their lies on Him.

Allah swt knows best.

Masha-Allah, you have great knowledge and went so deeply and knew every cause of their decree to call them as Jews. It is forbidden for a Muslim to take a loan where he has to pay interest. But it is not forbidden for him to lend money to a non-believer who pays them interest because of their business rules and not by compelling them. Rules of economics vary from place to place and if there is something which is forbidden for us and legal in other societies but it benefits us, we can trade with them. However, it is forbidden for us if it is employed within our society but since you are not a Maraja nor have went into the commentaries and events that describes economics. You should keep your views with yourself and need not to issue fatwa unless you are not a maraja yourself.

On 1/6/2017 at 2:36 PM, 178123_1448121932 said:

I asked a question from Khamnei sb
" 1- me jis company me kaam kerta hun wo car ya house k liye loan dete hain. lekin wo us per service charges charge kerty hain 2%. Jab un se poochen k ye sood hai tou kehty hain k ye hamara service charges hain. esi soorat me kya loan lena jaiz hai?"
and he replied:
اگر اجرت کے عنوان سے ہو نہ ربا کے عنوان سے تو کوئی اشکال نہیں ہے۔

I have no idea what he meant, please help me in understanding ujrat, riba and interest.

Also another:

"3- Bank me rakhy gae paise bhi bank kisi business me invest ker k ap ko kuch munafa deta hai. kya ye munafa sood hai?"

Re: 
گر غیر مسلمان سے متعلق ہو تو کفار سے سود لینے میں کوئی اشکال نہیں ہے۔
I have my account in Bank alfalah, how do i find out it of muslims or non muslims?

1. Means that if it is meant for the reason of "Service Charges", then it is not wrong.

2. Second, Every bank in Muslim countries has non-Muslim structure. It is written in Quran: "If you are in state that you are compelled to a thing which is forbidden for you, then Allah (SWT) does not account for you until this constraint is exterminated". So, please use your brain now.

33 minutes ago, Irfan1214 said:

Masha-Allah, you have great knowledge and went so deeply and knew every cause of their decree to call them as Jews. It is forbidden for a Muslim to take a loan where he has to pay interest. But it is not forbidden for him to lend money to a non-believer who pays them interest because of their business rules and not by compelling them. Rules of economics vary from place to place and if there is something which is forbidden for us and legal in other societies but it benefits us, we can trade with them. However, it is forbidden for us if it is employed within our society but since you are not a Maraja nor have went into the commentaries and events that describes economics. You should keep your views with yourself and need not to issue fatwa unless you are not a maraja yourself.

I'm telling you again that you ask from your marja to explain to you where in those ayets word "to Muslim" or "to non-Muslim" is mentioned. I don't know who your marja is, I hope it's somebody with a great knowledge from Him and taqwa. But, still, maybe you misunderstood him, so it's good to check our qalb, always.

Anyways, we (You and I) and scholars can have our opinion or knowledge, but it's not much important. Allah's Words are important and they can't be changed.

Allah swt knows best.

50 minutes ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

I'm telling you again that you ask from your marja to explain to you where in those ayets word "to Muslim" or "to non-Muslim" is mentioned. I don't know who your marja is, I hope it's somebody with a great knowledge from Him and taqwa. But, still, maybe you misunderstood him, so it's good to check our qalb, always.

Anyways, we (You and I) and scholars can have our opinion or knowledge, but it's not much important. Allah's Words are important and they can't be changed.

Allah swt knows best.

Absolutely right, Allah (SWT) words does not change. And Allah (SWT) asks us to seek the help of those who are more knowledgeable than us. The Marajas are more near to the knowledge of Allah (SWT) and Ahlul bait a.s. As you can see that what Ayotuallah Ali Khamnaei says regarding Riba and Ujrat, so, I think we must listen those ulemas because whatever they forward us, they trail it's origin from Ahadith and Ahlul bait a.s. Quran says that some of its verses are explicit and some of it are allegorical. So, understanding each verse, we have to investigate and that is job of Ulemas. I think we both agree here. 

2 hours ago, Irfan1214 said:

And Allah (SWT) asks us to seek the help of those who are more knowledgeable than us. The Marajas are more near to the knowledge of Allah (SWT) and Ahlul bait a.s...  Quran says that some of its verses are explicit and some of it are allegorical. So, understanding each verse, we have to investigate and that is job of Ulemas.

Green is not truth, red is guessing.

There're so many barriers to Him, we made all of them, and He's waiting for us. If we are going to the people, maybe we'll be late to meet Him.

I won't discuss further, sorry if I ruined this topic.

Selam on you, brothers.

On 1/7/2017 at 4:53 PM, Irfan1214 said:

1. Means that if it is meant for the reason of "Service Charges", then it is not wrong.

2. Second, Every bank in Muslim countries has non-Muslim structure. It is written in Quran: "If you are in state that you are compelled to a thing which is forbidden for you, then Allah (SWT) does not account for you until this constraint is exterminated". So, please use your brain now.

Hi Irfan. Thanks for translating that for me in easy way. It is written in policy that they will charge service charges so I can safely apply for loan.
As for the second, the bank gave me option whether to select the annual bonus on amount option by investing  the saving in enhancing Bank Profit so I do not think that I am compelled for that Bonus. All I wanted to know that in my case of Bank Alfalah which is obviously an Islamic Bank, in this case in Multan, what to do based on the fatwa. I think withdrawing from that annual bonus is what I should do. Please advise

1 minute ago, rizwanhaider16 said:

Hi Irfan. Thanks for translating that for me in easy way. It is written in policy that they will charge service charges so I can safely apply for loan.
As for the second, the bank gave me option whether to select the annual bonus on amount option by investing  the saving in enhancing Bank Profit so I do not think that I am compelled for that Bonus. All I wanted to know that in my case of Bank Alfalah which is obviously an Islamic Bank, in this case in Multan, what to do based on the fatwa. I think withdrawing from that annual bonus is what I should do. Please advise

Bro, if you have time, you send a question to Alim or there are representatives of Marajas in almost every shia country and off course Pakistan. You can ask them.  I just translated a portion of what maraja said, I do not have in depth knowledge of Jurisprudence. I think you visit this site.

http://www.sistani.org/english/

There is point Q&A, or if your maraja is Ayotullah Ali seestani go to their site. Or contact Any representative. Be sure to call a true representative of Ayotullah and not fake ones. 

On 1/6/2017 at 5:45 AM, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

they are many hadees from masomees (salwat) which says you can take intrest from Non muslims .. for further reading read these books

Manla yazurl faqih vol # 3

Wasail ul shia

kafi Vol # 5