Ali-F

THIS POST WILL MAKE ADMINS SCARED!!!!!

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, alirex said:

In short you are saying , this thread will expose all those who can create trouble. So admin can shortlist there username ?

Oh Well! one could draw many conclusions, or make several opinions out of my analytical statement., but truth is, only Allah knows the best. 

But to be on safe side, always have you sarcasm detectors ON, when going through my witty posts :D 

Edited by ErikCartman

I have prevailed, praise to Allah. The post did indeed scare the admins, and I now have the opportunity to become a chat admin if 100 advanced members like my original post. So: Endorse me and like my post, and lets make a true revolution.

And to be honest, I have had an exam lately, so I didn't have too much time. I now have more time to be on ShiaChat, and guess what: I can be a chat admin or mod. 

@Ali-F 

First of all, complete amateur!

Secondly, you'll never accomplish your goal because you lack the gift I have. As of now, I have a post with 83 likes, and you have 15! What do you say to that, little fish?

Thirdly, nobody calls for a revolution without my consent. I'm the vanguard. To circumvent me will be your demise. 

Fourthly, a "chat admin" doesn't exist. There's Site Admin, Forum Admin, Moderator, and Chatroom Moderator. Which one are you seeking? I don't think admins are scared of someone who doesn't even know what the positions are called. 

Fiftly, because I'm a nice guy, I can have one of my Dev Team underlings make you a nice shiny signature badge with whatever you want, glitter and all. In exchange, I want your loyalty and endorsement for my real campaign, which is to be designated as Head King of the Blue Moderators and Post Blazers. 

22 hours ago, magma said:

What's a "chat admin"?

an over-zealous expectation. 

1 hour ago, Ali-F said:

and I now have the opportunity to become a chat admin

boi! you had your chance, but lost it to a incorrect terminology, you asked for a position that just didn't exist. let's meet in offtopic forums along with other commoners. 

3 minutes ago, magma said:

Mine!

Close, but according to the leaderboard, @hameedeh gets the prize for most liked post ever - so far. This post got 86 well deserved likes. 

The leaderboard only goes back to 2009, so there is a possibility of a more popular post before then, but I don't remeber when the like function was introduced, not long before then I think.

On 06/01/2017 at 1:05 AM, silasun said:

@Ali-F

We should spam their profiles with requests until they agree.

Since I am collaborating with you on this quest, I expect you to give me a cut of your winnings - kicking @Khadim uz Zahra everytime he enters the chatroom will suffice me in terms of repayment.

Good for me, then, that he's nowhere close to getting there.

6 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

@Ali-F good luck bro. are there even 100 regularly posting advanced members currently on the forum?

It may be a long process, but the last solution may be creating fake accounts to achieve my ultimate goal. You gotta use some tactics bruv. 

Just now, Ali-F said:

It may be a long process, but the last solution may be creating fake accounts to achieve my ultimate goal. You gotta use some tactics bruv. 

Nah man. we the shia adhere to the truth even in the most trivial of matters. 

your best bet is to create some new content. maybe a youtube vid? to promote your campaign. quality content will always be preferred on sc over spam/clickbait etc

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

Nah man. we the shia adhere to the truth even in the most trivial of matters. 

your best bet is to create some new content. maybe a youtube vid? to promote your campaign. quality content will always be preferred on sc over spam/clickbait etc

it was a joke, though..... 

On 1/6/2017 at 11:27 AM, magma said:

Fiftly, because I'm a nice guy, I can have one of my Dev Team underlings make you a nice shiny signature badge with whatever you want, glitter and all. In exchange, I want your loyalty and endorsement for my real campaign, which is to be designated as Head King of the Blue Moderators and Post Blazers. 

I defect to Team @Ali-F. Marg bar Team @magma- a true leader never loses underlings trying to get more!

And kudos to @Abbas. for single-handedly turning a slightly pitiable post into a genuine ShiaChat movement.