Ali-F

THIS POST WILL MAKE ADMINS SCARED!!!!!

Rate this topic

This is an open statement to the admins and a direct threat to them: Make me a chat admin now or a revolution will happen. Since 2012 I have not been blessed by the beautiful sight of being a chat admin. Therefore: I dare you not to make a chat admin today.

Thank you for very much, and jazakumullah khayral jazza!

8 minutes ago, Ali-F said:

Make me a chat admin now or a revolution will happen.

If you are capable of inciting a revolution, I will make you a Team Leader of all chat mods (no questions asked).

100 advanced members should like your original post as a sign of revolution.

3 minutes ago, silasun said:

@Ali-F

We should spam their profiles with requests until they agree.

You can't cheat like that :grin: But if you genuinely convince 100 advanced members .... I promise to make Ali-F the team leader of all Chat mods. 

Just now, ErikCartman said:

00536d9268ae66b090ccd30f3fa270b83851de21

If anyone of you is able to influence 100 advanced members, he or she is a LEADER, as per my assessment. Therefore, I promise that I am serious.... But don't you dare try to fool us with VPNs.... I want genuine IPs supporting your leadership....

1 minute ago, Abbas. said:

If anyone of you is able to influence 100 advanced members, he or she is a LEADER, as per my assessment. Therefore, I promise that I am serious.... But don't you dare try to fool us with VPNs.... I want genuine IPs supporting your leadership....

oh wow! that's remarkable... i thought you were being sarcastic! but it's good, if a community has bit of its share in admin/modship thru votes.. cool.. ~ actually had purposed it .. but for gamification sake, didn't know you guys were choosing 'real' mods based on votes!! thumbs up.

2 minutes ago, starlight said:

@hayaah I think it's not a meerkat but a lemur.

I watched Madagascar way too many times.:blush:

Ye at first I thought it was a meerkat but when I enlarged the picture, he just looked too devilish to be a cute meerkat.  If you like madagascar, watch ice age (its even better) ;)

2 hours ago, Abbas. said:

But don't you dare try to fool us with VPNs.... I want genuine IPs supporting your leadership....

Yeeaaah.... sure inshAllah I won't do that.....

Edited by silasun

4 hours ago, Ali-F said:

Make me a chat admin now or a revolution will happen. Since 2012 I have not been blessed by the beautiful sight of being a chat admin. Therefore: I dare you not to make a chat admin today.

You have not been in the chat room recently. Too busy? 

21 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

^ it ain't gonna work here.. it's ShiaChat dude! Admins are gangsters themselves :D they'd ban members for a sport.

In short you are saying , this thread will expose all those who can create trouble. So admin can shortlist there username ?