Mansur Bakhtiari

Saudi King Wears Shoes in Kaaba

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Highflyer said:

most probably its not shoes, but may be just some fancy socks?

wallah ho alam.

Is it allowed to wear socks in the Kaaba? 

Edited by Mansur Bakhtiari

Just now, Dhulfikar said:

With the clear picture it looks he wears socks. In masjid you can wear socks why not in meccah? 

They might have been made from a kind of leather. And everyone else was without socks. An look at the shape. It looks more like a leather shoe than a sock.

1 hour ago, ErikCartman said:

Dude he is wearing winter Christmas socks. Nothing to worry about. On a side note he has got a pair of scary feet. 

Thats what made me think they are shoes! Look at the curve in the middle!

It doesn't matter whether he was wearing shoes or socks, that doesn't change how corrupt of a man he is.

I find it so strange how US does not have anything against al saud despite how evil and corrupt he is. You find articles like how much of a humanatarian he is lol.

The same US labelled khomeini as evil and someone who is a disaster for humanity. Just because if a leader's interest does not align with the US, they are apparently evil and a big terrorist.

4 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

And the legend says "shias don't make takfir and its sunnis who do that" ironical,isn't it? 

If he suppresses millions of Followers of Ali and kills thousands in Yemen, can he be a Muslim???

On 2017-02-05 at 8:43 PM, sunnilove2hussain said:

And the legend says "shias don't make takfir and its sunnis who do that" ironical,isn't it? 

Didnt you leave the forum after you called us all kafirs? Why did you come back then?

If I remember correctly, you read it online on a saudi arabia funded news site that yemeni houti rebels had fired a missile towards mecca and then you came here and called us all kafir. Whos doing takfir again now? May Allah have mercy on you!

I will tell you something, even though I do not think you are worth my time. I do not consider him sunni, nor do I even consider him muslim. Not because hes public image is a sunni/muslim but because hes clear acts of hypocrisy says he is not and as they say: actions speak louder than words. You should study the clan al saud, these people are only in it for the power and wealth, today it is convenient to be muslim in the eyes of the public, so they say we are muslim, 1400 years ago they were the biggest mushriks, their God is money and they were the biggest kaffirs of saudi arabia and you know what? They still are.

er,  no intention to abuse  but the fellow in the picture above claims to be the custodian of the two holies so it may be that the apparatus attached to the man's feet might be some sort of floor waxing or floor polishing fixture of some type he uses in his custodial responsibilities in the building.

Genuine question: what is the Daleel that it is impermissible to step inside the Ka'aba with shoes on? Considering the Sunnah is to pray in shoes, yet many are unaware of this and get interrogative when someone prays in their shoes, without evidence, I would presume this is the same emotional sentiment against wearing shoes in the Ka'aba perhaps...