Sign in to follow this  
j.angel

Have a corporate website?

Hello everyone!

Thought this would be appropriate to post here. I offer website review videos for $5 where I check out your corporate (or personal website) and provide tips on changes that can be made to increase conversions and retention. You can learn more about this service here:

https://www.fiverr.com/acentius/review-your-website-and-provide-tips?funnel=3bad1acf-f23f-4c0c-a4a5-a82e37ff571e

I have offered services to over 2,000 international companies with over 750 positive reviews! 

Pretty nice profile sister... I guess you are 'under-charging' for the services you are rendering... i know fivr $5 club... but still. Mashallah Keep it up... May i know what sort of suggestions you give....  are that about UX / SEO etc?

Edited by ErikCartman

Thank you both!

On 1/1/2017 at 9:52 AM, ErikCartman said:

May i know what sort of suggestions you give

I would put myself in the position of a customer and visit the website. If I have a question, is there a reachable contact page? Is the website appealing? General things that are missing that the site owner forgot!

True, many people charge $5 for 10 seconds however I feel it is not good to charge such a premium. Videos take me a few minutes to do so I believe $5 is pretty fair :-)