Sign in to follow this  
uufzni

Zaydis and Aga Khan

Zaydis turned perverts after the Imam Zainul Abideen a.s and Ismaelis turned perverts after Imam Jafar al-Sadiq a.s. Zaydis follow Progeny of Hazrat Zaid ibn Ali Zainul Abideen a.s and Ismaelis follow progeny of Hazrat Ismael ibn Jafar al sadiq a.s, so how do they follow each other both differ.

Brother i think you miss understand, Zaydis follow a  hassan (as) or hussein (as) descendant as long as this person declare himself as an imam, NOT exclusively zayd ibn ali (As) descendant.

My question is since aga khan is the only person that declare himself as an imam, does zaydis follow him or can follow him?

Edited by uufzni

On 06/01/2017 at 10:16 AM, uufzni said:

please can somebody reply to my question

:salam:

Intrresting question, it made me search a bit. Unfortnuately zaydism is still not much documented so all I found was from wikipedia.

To answer your question, I doubt it since zaydis have conditions for imamate. Besides just being from the offspring of Imam Hasan or Husein (as), he should :

Be pious

Be knowledgeable

Be courageous

Be a reformer

Claim imamate himself

Revolt against unjust rulers

Be ascetic

Be generous

Be just

Have a high level of ijtihad recognized by consensus

I do not think any zaydi will consider the Agha Khan to meet such requirements.

On 1/8/2017 at 4:50 AM, realizm said:

:salam:

Intrresting question, it made me search a bit. Unfortnuately zaydism is still not much documented so all I found was from wikipedia.

To answer your question, I doubt it since zaydis have conditions for imamate. Besides just being from the offspring of Imam Hasan or Husein (as), he should :

Be pious

Be knowledgeable

Be courageous

Be a reformer

Claim imamate himself

Revolt against unjust rulers

Be ascetic

Be generous

Be just

Have a high level of ijtihad recognized by consensus

I do not think any zaydi will consider the Agha Khan to meet such requirements.

Thank you so much for this reply.

The answer is no. The last Zaydi Imam was Majudeen Al Muayadi  (as) who died 2007. Zaydi  believe there is at least one Imam for every Age based partly on a Hadith from Imam Baqir (as) but they define an Age as 100 years so under their belief there need not be a new Imam very soon.

Aha Khan does not fit Zaydi standards for Imamate

Hi choosing the Imams is by will of Allah please see links below

if it was by people choose at first Abubakr &Omar (ra) were  chosen by most of people and if we follow this logic of choosing by people Imam(as) so that being Shia is meaningless 

the Imam(as) must be infallible and from ahulbayt has this condition can be Imam(as)

http://ahlulbayt.tv/islamic-faqs/

Www.al-Islam.org

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_al-Kadhim

http://ahlulbayt.tv/islamic-faqs/

Www.al-Islam.org