Ali

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

(bismillah) (salam)

MashaAllah very nice thread....Was missing very much last days not being here n shiachat...

May Allah(swt) blessing be on everyone and May He(swt) guide everyone to the right path Ameen.

The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said:

"Be careful of the prayers, for, on the Day of Resurrection, when Allah the Exalted, will bring the servant (for reckoning), the first thing that He will ask him about will be the prayer. If one brings it completely, he will be of the people of salvation, otherwise, he will be thrown into Fire."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 82, p. 202

Wassalam.

(bismillah) (salam)

The Holy Prophet (as) said:

"Train your children in three things: the love of your Prophet, the love of his progeny, i.e. Ahlul-Bayt, and recitation of the Qur'an."

AI-Jami'-ul-Saghir, vol. 1, p. 14

Wassalam.

(bismillah)

My Great Holy Prophet (pbuh) said,

"Allah Most High has no better reward than Paradise for believing servants of His who is patient and resigned when He takes away his most beloved in this world. "

(salam) to all brothers and sisters

(bismillah) (salam)

The Holy Prophet (as) said:

"Shall I not introduce 'a believer' to you? A believer is the one whom other believers trust with their souls and wealth. Shall I not introduce 'a Muslim' to you? A Muslim is the one from whose hand and tongue other Muslims are safe.... It is unlawful (Haram) for a believer to do wrong against another believer, or leave him/her in a lurch, or backbite against him/her, or suddenly reject him/her."

AL-Kafi, vol. 2, p. 235

Wassalam.

SALAMUN 3ALA MAN ATTABA3A ALWALI

PROPHET MOHAMMED (pbuh) SAID :

"I AM THE CITY OF KNOWLEDGE AND ALI IS ITS DOOR , WHO EVER WANTS TO ENTER THE CITY MUST ENTER THROUGH ITS DOOR"....

Edited by albaqyr

(bismillah) (salam)

"He who purchases the food stuff which is a public necessity and stores it for forty days with the hope that its price will go up in the Muslim market, then, sells it and gives the entire sum as charity to the poor, it can not be the atonement for what he has done."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 103, p. 89

Wassalam.

Edited by Fatimaa

(bismillah)

"Allah had forbidden you to be undutiful to your mothers, to bury your female infants alive, parsimony and usurpation of the property of others. And he disapproved for you three things: vain talk and gossip, excessive questioning and wasting wealth. "

(bismillah) (salam)

"He who searches for knowledge is similar to a person who fasts during the day and keeps vigil at night and is busy worshipping. If a person acquires a branch of knowledge, it is better for him than possessing as much gold as the height of Abu Qubais Mount which he would distribute in the way of Allah."

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol.1, p.184

Wassalam.

(bismillah) (salam)

"The rows of my followers in the congregational prayer on the earth are like the rows of angels in the sky; and a rak'at of prayer in congregation is equivalent with twenty-four rak'ats, and every rak'at with Allah, Almighty and Glorious, is more beloved than forty years of worship. Therefore, on the Day of Justice, when Allah gathers all human beings from the beginning to the end for Reckoning, there will be no believer who has attended the congregational prayer but for whom Allah will decrease the grievousness of the Day of Reckoning and after that the one will be told to enter Heaven."

Bihar-uI-Anwar, vol. 88, p. 6

Wassalam.

Celebrating Huzoor's (pbuh) birthday is bidaa (innovation)

The best Word is the Book of Allah and the best example is the example of Muhammad (pbuh); the worst practice is the introduction of innovation into the religion; innovation is error (Nawawi)

So if you truly love Ahazrat (pbuh) you would not disobey him by celebrating his birthday, you would obey him and honour him by following his sunnat. That is the true love.

Since you quote Yahya al-Nawawi. May i ask you, what was Al Nawawi's position on celebrating our beloved Nabi's (pbuh) blessed birthday?

Indeed Al Nawawi concidered it lawful - Nay! Mustahhab! - SHAME ON YOU for taking Al Nawawi's words and put them in the wrong context.

Maybe you should study what constitutes a Bid'ah according to 'ulama of Ahlus Sunnah. Not your pseudo-Salafiyya, but the 'ulama like Yahya Al Nawawi, and the Imam who he did taqleed of, as did many 'ulama such as Al Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Al Ghazzali, Al Suyuti etc - - - Muhammad Ibn Idris Ash-Shafi'i.

(bismillah)

My thanks and prayers are for those whon has been posting in and reading this thread.

"On the Day of Resurrection, Allah Most High says: "Where are those who love each other for the sake of My Majesty, today I shall provide them with My shade which is the day when there is no shade but Mine." "