Ali

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

(bismillah)

My Great Holy Prophet (pbuh) said,

"Avoid the seven great destructive sins. These are to join partners in worship with Allah, to practice sorcery, to kill without justification a living being whose life has been declared sacred by Allah, to practice usury, to misappropriate the property of an orphan, to flee from the battlefield at the time of fighting and to slander chaste and innocent believing women. "

(salam) to all brothers and sisters

(bismillah)

"Allah Most High loves a servant of His who is lenient when he sells, lenient when he buys, lenient when he pays his debt and lenient when he demands the payment of a debt due to him."

(bismillah)

^

Very informative topic. Thanks.

Thank you very much once again for your appreciation

"When a person dies, all his deeds cease except for these three: Perpetual charity, a beneficial knowledge, and a child who invokes Allah for him."

(bismillah)

Maasha Allah

May God Bless you in this world and the world hereafter, Thanks alot

My Great Holy prophet (pbuh) said,

"When any of you sees someone who is superior to him in riches and beauty, then he should look at another one who is inferior to him."

(bismillah)

My Great Prophet (pbuh) said,

"The people most prone to trials with afflictions are the prophets and then the most pious and then the next in piety and so on. A man is tried according to the strength of his belief. If his belief is firm, his trial will be harder, and if his belief is weak, he is tried accordingly. A servant of Allah will go on being tried with afflictions until he walks on earth free of sins. "

(bismillah)

Could you please post the 'arabi too?

Sorry Brother/Sister I don't have such provision right now.

"Utter good words, spread the greeting of peace, be kind to your blood relations and pray at night while others sleep then enter Paradise in peace."

(bismillah)

"Take advantage of five things before five others happen. These are your life before your death, your health before your illness, your leisure before pre-occupation, your youth before your old age, and your wealth before your poverty. "

(salam)

The other morning (about 12:45AM or so) I was unable to sleep worrying about a child client of mine. I couldn't sleep because of the worries and concerns swirling around in my mind. Do you know what? I anonymously came to this thread (and the sayings of Imam Ali (as) thread) and was so soothed and calmed by reading each of these beautiful sayings of such noble believers, that i was actually able to fall asleep immediately after reading these threads and further contemplating their meaning and truth offline, subhanAllah :) !

JazaakumAllah khayran sisters and brothers for keeping these threads going. It's crazy ..... I've been in these threads before and have read the same sayings over and over again, but in the midst of worry, these sayings were so necessary and useful, mashaAllah!

Thanks again;

wasalaam

(bismillah)

(salam)

The other morning (about 12:45AM or so) I was unable to sleep worrying about a child client of mine. I couldn't sleep because of the worries and concerns swirling around in my mind. Do you know what? I anonymously came to this thread (and the sayings of Imam Ali (as) thread) and was so soothed and calmed by reading each of these beautiful sayings of such noble believers, that i was actually able to fall asleep immediately after reading these threads and further contemplating their meaning and truth offline, subhanAllah :) !

JazaakumAllah khayran sisters and brothers for keeping these threads going. It's crazy ..... I've been in these threads before and have read the same sayings over and over again, but in the midst of worry, these sayings were so necessary and useful, mashaAllah!

Thanks again;

wasalaam

Sister/Brother Muslimah_IBe

Wa alaykum assalam w/r w/b

Your post is really very wonderful and encouraging. These sayings are enough to change one's life if one thinks about them. I am thankful to you for sharing your views with us. By the way, if I may ask this, how is that child right now?

"The best Muslim among the believers is the one who does not harm the Muslims with either his tongue or his hand. The one with best belief among the believers is the one who has the best characters. The Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who abandons all that Allah has forbidden. And the best jihad (struggle for the sake of Allah) is to struggle against oneself for the sake of gaining the pleasure of Allah, to whom belongs might and majesty. "

Edited by Rizwan Haider

(bismillah)

Sister/Brother Muslimah_IBe

Wa alaykum assalam w/r w/b

Your post is really very wonderful and encouraging. These sayings are enough to change one's life if one thinks about them. I am thankful to you for sharing your views with us. By the way, if I may ask this, how is that child right now?

Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuhu

The child is doing a little better, but inshaAllah he and his family are still in my prayers. Thank you for asking :)

wasalaam

(bismillah)

My Great Prophet (pbuh) said,

"The people most prone to trials with afflictions are the prophets and then the most pious and then the next in piety and so on. A man is tried according to the strength of his belief. If his belief is firm, his trial will be harder, and if his belief is weak, he is tried accordingly. A servant of Allah will go on being tried with afflictions until he walks on earth free of sins. "

When one stops and thinks about how much suffering the Imams (as) suffered through all you have to do is read this saying and it all makes sense...

(bismillah)

When one stops and thinks about how much suffering the Imams (as) suffered through all you have to do is read this saying and it all makes sense...

Brother Akbar673

Very well said. Thank you for your comments.

"The biggest of the major sins are: to join others in worship with Allah, to kill someone (unlawfully), to be undutiful to one's parents, and to bear false witness. "

(bismillah)

"Allah! I seek refuge with You from helplessness, laziness, cowardice, miserliness, and feeble old age. I seek refuge with You from the torture of the grave. I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the Fire (of Hell) and I seek refuge with You from the trial of life and death."

(bismillah)

"Allah! Forgive my sins, my ignorance and my exceeding the boundaries or righteousness, and forgive those of my sins which You know better than I, O Allah! Forgive those of my sins of the past and those which I have committed thereafter, the ones I committed openly and those I committed secretly; You are the One who makes the things go before, and You are the One Who delays them, and You are the Omnipotent. "

(bismillah)

"Allah! Forgive my sins, my ignorance and my exceeding the boundaries or righteousness, and forgive those of my sins which You know better than I, O Allah! Forgive those of my sins of the past and those which I have committed thereafter, the ones I committed openly and those I committed secretly; You are the One who makes the things go before, and You are the One Who delays them, and You are the Omnipotent."

(bismillah)

"Allah! Set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs, set right for me my life in this world where I earn my livelihood, set right for me my life in the Hereafter where I have to return ultimately, make life for me a source of abundance for every virtue and make my death a source of comfort against all evils. "

(bismillah)

"Allah Most High has chosen this religion and the only things fitting for your religion are generosity and a good character. If such is true, then try to adorn your religion with these two. "

(bismillah)

"Allah! Set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs, set right for me my life in this world where I earn my livelihood, set right for me my life in the Hereafter where I have to return ultimately, make life for me a source of abundance for every virtue and make my death a source of comfort against all evils. "

(salam)

Beautiful dua brother. Thank you for sharing.