Ibn al-Hussain

Muhammad: The Messenger Of God (Film 2015)

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Thank you! Beautiful film. Watched 10 minutes already! :love:

36 minutes ago, yusur317 said:

I don't mean to insult, but did they use google translate for this? 

There is a limited space for English subtitles, therefore every word cannot be translated. Also shorter words are probably used when a longer word would be best. 

9 hours ago, yusur317 said:

I don't mean to insult, but did they use google translate for this? 

I don't know. I haven't watched the movie yet. Maybe they've used! But something is still better than nothing. We should be thankful that they atleast tried.

11 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

I don't know. I haven't watched the movie yet. Maybe they've used! But something is still better than nothing. We should be thankful that they atleast tried.

Absolutely! 

11 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

The scenes in the film are absolutely beautiful. I don't want to mention things because others have not seen it yet. There were a few annoying ads by the channel that uploaded the film, but I just had to ignore them. Please watch this before the link stops working! 

12 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

The scenes in the film are absolutely beautiful. I don't want to mention things because others have not seen it yet. There were a few annoying ads by the channel that uploaded the film, but I just had to ignore them. Please watch this before the link stops working! 

The ads are not under the control of the channel. Google automates it on its own. This Duniya!! It won't leave you until you leave it at your death bed :(

51 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Well if ads have annoyed people then I am here with another link to the movie. "Ad free".

https://www.facebook.com/IslamicInsights/videos/1073495469459620/ 

Thank you very much for the link to the film Muhammad: The Messenger of God (2015) (English Subtitles)

It looks like it was shown on Turkish TV and then subtitled in the various languages ... got silly Turkish soap operas commercials - and car banners that pop up from time to time ... still good to watch. Very nicely made. Majid Majidi is awesome. 

A very nice film indeed. I have always been stunned by the amazing work of Majid Majidi. His films are absolutely beautiful. I have not seen a film yet from Iranian directors about religion that made me see flaws in them. Moktharnameh, Yusuf, Messenger of Allah, etc. are all very emotional and well thought. I can't wait to see the other parts where our Prophet receives the first revelation.

On 8/30/2017 at 12:03 AM, baradar_jackson said:

Guys jazakumAllah khayr for all your uploads and/or links.

Are any of them the Farsi version? I'm not asking because I'm a chauvinist or anything; I'm just not a fan of dubs.

Wasn't the original film made in Farsi? I want the Farsi with English subtitles, too. I would understand some of the Farsi. I can't understand one word from the Turkish version. :( 

On 8/30/2017 at 12:28 AM, Hameedeh said:

Wasn't the original film made in Farsi? I want the Farsi with English subtitles, too. I would understand some of the Farsi. I can't understand one word from the Turkish version. :( 

If anybody knows where to find the Farsi version with English subtitles, please let me know!

On my 3rd yr of waiting now to watch this movie (properly at least... it's not the same if it's dubbed to me and at least I'll understand ~75% of the Farsi).