Ibn al-Hussain

Muhammad: The Messenger Of God (Film 2015)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Could you please alert the production staff using the contacts you have from Tehran? If anyone can raise our voices for this issue it is only you.

What contacts? lol

So I searched Amazon again and couldn't find it, I even went to the Farsi section of the website, all I keep getting is The Message (30th) Anniversary, I wonder if they took it down because they ran out of stock? I sent an e-mail hopefully I'll get a response.

I'm not shia, and i know don't, am i following each and every sunnah of prophet but I am Muslim & I'm not eagerly waiting for this movie's link, but i wanna a watch this movie once. To find out what is wrong in it, 

3 hours ago, Aadil001 said:

I'm not shia, and i know don't, am i following each and every sunnah of prophet but I am Muslim & I'm not eagerly waiting for this movie's link, but i wanna a watch this movie once. To find out what is wrong in it, 

it is an lranian film. Filmed near Qom. With Ershad around, strict adherence to what is known about His-saws early life is likely assured with few "literary licenses" allowed.

On 16/05/2017 at 5:57 PM, Abdul Batin Bey said:

So I searched Amazon again and couldn't find it, I even went to the Farsi section of the website, all I keep getting is The Message (30th) Anniversary, I wonder if they took it down because they ran out of stock? I sent an e-mail hopefully I'll get a response.

Thanks for trying bro. Yes pls let us know if any update 

How is it possible that such a big budget film hasn't been released yet? Do they not want to make any money? And wasn't the point of making the film to give the world a positive image of the Prophet (s)?

There must be some sort of explanation behind this, but I'm really struggling to think what it is.

On 6/6/2017 at 9:23 AM, kamyar said:

Cool, I hope someone rips it while it's broadcasting.

Salaam Brs/Srs

Managed to finally download the film Muhammad the Messenger of God ! If anyone needs it please do let me know !

disclaimer :- it's a real let down ! 

21 hours ago, rayyaanr said:

Salaam ! Good news ! Now you can download the film from here ! Please seed tho!let me know if there are any issues so will share through Dropbox or google drive ! Thanks http://1337x.to/torrent/2262224/Muhammad-The-Messenger-of-God-2015-Majid-Majidi-RAY/

So conflicted....do I torrent (essentially steal) a movie about the Prophet(saw)???

On 6/15/2017 at 0:23 AM, shiaman14 said:

So conflicted....do I torrent (essentially steal) a movie about the Prophet(saw)???

Don't bother downloading. He already said the Torrent wasn't good: 

On 6/13/2017 at 9:50 AM, rayyaanr said:

disclaimer :- it's a real let down ! 

Salam,

i have watched the film in turkish. For me personal it was a very very good Film.

If someone can speak turkish, the movie is in YouTube available.

Wa Salam

On 6/14/2017 at 0:37 AM, rayyaanr said:

Salaam ! Good news ! Now you can download the film from here ! Please seed tho!let me know if there are any issues so will share through Dropbox or google drive ! Thanks http://1337x.to/torrent/2262224/Muhammad-The-Messenger-of-God-2015-Majid-Majidi-RAY/

Is this in English?

Is this movie available online to watch?

It's been a pretty long time since the release and here in the UK it's no where to be seen.