Ali

#6 Imam Sadiq (as) [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Nobody can deny the authenticity of Twelver Shia Islam. Ja'far al-Sadiq said to a man named Abu Shakir that blood circulates in the body. He said that if circulation of the blood stops for a few minutes you will die. He also said that tiny living creatures(cells) work miracles within your body. They are born in your body, they mutiply in your body, they work and die in your body. He said they are so small that you cant see them and that there more of them in your body than the amount of sand particles in the desert. The Imams taught many things and they introduced science as well as mathematics to people. 

I think Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (a.s) not only referred to cells (when he said that there are tiny creatures which are born in our body, multiply in our body, work in our body and die in our body), but I think he referred to both bacteria and cells simultaneously. Namely, bacteria also get 'born' in our body and they also work in our body, multiply in our body, die in our body, etc.

17 minutes ago, Hasan Moslem said:

I think Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (a.s) not only referred to cells (when he said that there are tiny creatures which are born in our body, multiply in our body, work in our body and die in our body), but I think he referred to both bacteria and cells simultaneously. Namely, bacteria also get 'born' in our body and they also work in our body, multiply in our body, die in our body, etc.

Great point my brother. 

3 hours ago, Hasan Moslem said:

Bacteria is also a unicellular living creature. 

And Imam Ali a.s also introduced Space research by telling in how many days will you reach Sun and he used it horse for vehicle. Even today, every engine is known from its horse power. So, did you understand where from the Western people took inspirations.

Also Imam Ali a.s told about modern concept of "Sequence and series" in the event of "17 Camels". 

Salamu Alaikum brothers and sisters.

I am here to share a wonderful dua from Imam Ja'far Sadiq (as).

Twentieth: Shaykh al-Kulayni, in his book entitled Ta’bir al-Ru’ya, has reported on the authority of al-Washsha’ who reported Imam al-Rida (‘a) as saying: In my sleep, I saw my father saying to me: Son, whenever you are in a trouble, repeat this saying as many times as possible:

يا رؤوف يا رحيم‏ ( Ya Raouf, Ya Rahim )

Imam al-Rida (‘a) then commented, “There is not any difference between what we (i.e. the Holy Infallibles) see in waking and what we see in sleep.”

May Allah grant you all Jannah. :grin: 

Wassalam

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as) said:

"Anyone who wants to know whether his prayer is accepted or not should see if his prayers are keeping him away from sin and indecency. So, the degree of acceptance of his prayer is equivalent with the power his prayer has in keeping him away from sin."

-Bihar al-anwar vol 82 p198

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as) said:

"A good deed will be recorded in favour of anyone who decides to do something good but fails to do so."

-Bihar al-anwar vol 70 p199

Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (as) said:

"When you utter takbir at the beginning of prayer, everything except Allah must be significant in your sight, and if not, it shall be said: 'You are a liar!'"

Commentary: If in the mind of the one praying there is someone greater, he will be considered a liar, just as the hypocrites {munafiqun} used to verbally bear witness to the apostleship of the Messenger of Allah (saw), but they had no faith in what they were saying. Allah described them as liars:

"And Allah bears witness that the hypocrites are indeed liars." [63:1]

Because such duality of speech and belief is hypocrisy.

As such, the same Imam (as) said:

"Allah addresses such worshippers, saying: 'Are you deceiving and duping me? By My Honour and Glory! I shall deprive you of nearness to Me, the sweetness of remembering {dhikr} Me, and the pleasure of My litanies.'"

-Muhajjah al-Baydha' vol 1 p385

The late Faydh Kashani says:

"Whenever you attain the pleasure and sweetness of litanies during prayer, be aware that your takbir is accepted and confirmed by Allah, the exalted, and if it is not, you will feel that Allah has expelled you from His Court, does not confirm your utterance, and regards you as a liar."

عَلِيُّ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عُمَيْرٍ عَنِ الْحُسَيْنِ بْنِ نُعَيْمٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ اشْتَكَى بَعْضُ وُلْدِهِ فَقَالَ يَا بُنَيَّ قُلِ اللَّهُمَّ اشْفِنِي بِشِفَائِكَ وَ دَاوِنِي بِدَوَائِكَ وَ عَافِنِي مِنْ بَلَائِكَ فَإِنِّي عَبْدُكَ وَ ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ
From al-Ḥussayn bin Nu`aym from Abī `Abd Allāh (عليه السلام) said: “One of his (عليه السلام) sons complained (of a sickness) So he (عليه السلام) said: ‘O my son, say: 

اللَّهُمَّ اشْفِنِي بِشِفَائِكَ وَ دَاوِنِي بِدَوَائِكَ وَ عَافِنِي مِنْ بَلَائِكَ فَإِنِّي عَبْدُكَ وَ ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ
‘O Allāh, cure me, with Your cure, and (provide) me medicine with Your Medicine, and relieve me from Your misfortune. For I am Your servant, and son of Your servant’

Source:
1.     Al-Kulaynī, Al-Kāfī, ed. `Alī Akbar al-Ghaffārī, 8 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 3rd Edition, 1388 AH), vol. 2, pg. 565, hadeeth # 3
Grading:
1.     Al-Majlisī said this hadeeth is Hasan (Good)
à Mir’āt Al-`Uqūl, 26 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 1410 AH), vol. 12, pg. 430

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنِ الْحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ عَنْ هِشَامٍ الْجَوَالِيقِيِّ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع يَا مُنْزِلَ الشِّفَاءِ وَ مُذْهِبَ الدَّاءِ أَنْزِلْ عَلَى مَا بِي مِنْ دَاءٍ شِفَاءً

From Hishām al-Jawāliqī from Abī `Abd Allāh (عليه السلام) (said to say this if you are sick):

يَا مُنْزِلَ الشِّفَاءِ وَ مُذْهِبَ الدَّاءِ أَنْزِلْ عَلَى مَا بِي مِنْ دَاءٍ شِفَاءً
“O sender of cures, remover of sickness, send upon me what is from the cures of my sickness”

Source:
1.     Al-Kulaynī, Al-Kāfī, ed. `Alī Akbar al-Ghaffārī, 8 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 3rd Edition, 1388 AH), vol. 2, pg. 567, hadeeth # 14
Grading:
1.     Al-Majlisī said this hadeeth is Muwaththaq (Reliable)
à Mir’āt Al-`Uqūl, 26 vols., (Tehran: Dār al-Kutub al-Islāmiyyah, 1410 AH), vol. 12, pg. 433

مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى عَنْ أَحْمَدَ بْنِ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عِيسَى عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحَكَمِ عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ سَالِمٍ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ع قَالَ إِذَا دَعَا الرَّجُلُ فَقَالَ بَعْدَ مَا دَعَا- مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَا حَوْلَ وَ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ قَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ اسْتَبْسَلَ عَبْدِي وَ اسْتَسْلَمَ لِأَمْرِي اقْضُوا حَاجَتَهُ
From Hishaam bin Saalim from Abee `Abd Allaah (عليه السلام) said: “When a man supplicates, and says (this) after what he supplicates,

مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَا حَوْلَ وَ لَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ
“As Allah wills, there are no means and no power without the help of Allah,”

Allaah (عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ) says: “My servant has accepted, and surrendered to my command. Carry out his needs.

Source:
1.     Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 2, pg. 521, hadeeth # 1
Grading:
1.       Al-Majlisi said this hadeeth is SaHeeH
à Mir’aat Al-`Uqool, vol. 12, pg. 212