zainabamy

Ziyarat in Cairo

14 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

:salam:

Just out of curiosity, how far is Cairo airport from the shrine of Sayyeda Zainab (sa) in downtown Cairo?

Today is to late sister for Zyart , you can visit tomorrow, it's only nearly 30 minutes  

17 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

:salam:

Just out of curiosity, how far is Cairo airport from the shrine of Sayyeda Zainab (sa) in downtown Cairo?

and it's better that no one here knows that you are Shia , I'm from Egypt and the atmosphere here is very extreme :(  against shia 

^ IIRC this is the Fatimid dynasty version and the Bohra Shia community use it. 

What we all agree on though is the Malik al Ashtar shrine on the outskirts of Cairo, which they also look after.

16 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

^ IIRC this is the Fatimid dynasty version and the Bohra Shia community use it. 

What we all agree on though is the Malik al Ashtar shrine on the outskirts of Cairo, which they also look after.

Really I don't know is this shrine related to Saydda Zenab in Egypt and the Imam Hussian are fake or not?
I want to know more information and is it good to visit or not ?
and also Malik alashtar ?

42 minutes ago, amr said:

Really I don't know is this shrine related to Saydda Zenab in Egypt and the Imam Hussian are fake or not?
I want to know more information and is it good to visit or not ?
and also Malik alashtar ?

There is credible evidence to suggest Sayeda Zainab (sa) could either be buried in Cairo or Damascus. 

27 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

There is credible evidence to suggest Sayeda Zainab (sa) could either be buried in Cairo or Damascus. 

I know there is credible evidence but I want to know , where is the real Place Syria of Egypt ?

Also the Masjid of Sayyidah Nafisa (sa), the great great granddaughter of Imam Hassan (as) and daughter in law of Imam Sadiq (as) is in Egypt, she was a scholar in her time and many miracles are attributed to her

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyida_Nafisa