Ibn Al-Shahid

Why are we here

Rate this topic

154 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

Our existence is nothing, if we compare it to the existence of Ever-Living God. 

Our existence does not require our choice or will. 

Which is unfair and unjust, if u think about it. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, armeen said:

Which is unfair and unjust, if u think about it. :(

How & why it is unjust & unfair for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, armeen said:

Which is unfair and unjust, if u think about it. :(

Lets assume yourself being a creator of engine. After creating it, what will you do? To put it into test, whether it is performing in accordance with the capacity & quality you have given to it.

:) got my point?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now assume youself an engine, you must be unaware of why you're running, unaware of your qualities and capabilities, unaware of your creator & why you're being created. Unaware of the fact that you have been put into a test for a while... :) 

That's all.. I guess

Edited by Engineer73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

How & why it is unjust & unfair for you?

Because Allah has put feelings and emotions in us. He puts us through a lot of difficulties , which makes us suffer. but we are still expected to follow Allah's rules, always be obedient to our parents etcc.. even though it was not our choice to come into this world. we constantly get hurt by the people and enviroment in which we live in, whilst being helpless and vulnerable to the pain it causes us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, armeen said:

Because Allah has put feelings and emotions in us. He puts us through a lot of difficulties , which makes us suffer. but we are still expected to follow Allah's rules, always be obedient to our parents etcc.. even though it was not our choice to come into this world. we constantly get hurt by the people and enviroment in which we live in, whilst being helpless and vulnerable to the pain it causes us. 

You're thinking like an engine :) 

Know yourself & your qualities & capabilities, you will succeed in the test. 

Surah Al-Inshirah, Verse 6:

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا

With difficulty is surely ease.

(English - Shakir)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, armeen said:

we constantly get hurt by the people and enviroment in which we live in, whilst being helpless and vulnerable to the pain it causes us. 

These sufferings are manageable & bearable or not? You would have died if you were helpless. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

You're thinking like an engine :) 

Know yourself & your qualities & capabilities, you will succeed in the test. 

Surah Al-Inshirah, Verse 6:

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا

With difficulty is surely ease.

(English - Shakir)

Engines dont feel pain. but humans do. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Engineer73 said:

These sufferings are manageable & bearable or not? You would have died if you were helpless. :) 

Lol death is not helplessnes, death is  ease to your pain. its only when humans are living which makes them helpless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, armeen said:

only when humans are living which makes them helpless. 

No doctor sees you? You have no friends & family? No government sponsorship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, armeen said:

What do you mean?

Surah Ar-Room, Verse 47:

 وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ

and helping the believers is ever incumbent on Us.

(English - Shakir)

4 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

No doctor sees you? You have no friends & family? No government sponsorship?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Engineer73 said:

No doctor sees you? You have no friends & family? No government sponsorship?

These things cant remove every kind of pain silly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, armeen said:

These things cant remove every kind of pain silly. 

LOL,  Well, there is no gain without pain.

Humans took birth by bearing pain.. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Engineer73 said:

LOL,  Well, there is no gain without pain.

Humans took birth by bearing pain.. 

 

Lol yeah, I learnt that the hard way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, armeen said:

Lol yeah, I learnt that the hard way.

So finally, we are agreed on a point i.e., there is no gain without pain. :D

umm kulthum likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's ask the people who don't exist if they would like to exist. Oh wait...we can't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, armeen said:

Because Allah has put feelings and emotions in us. He puts us through a lot of difficulties , which makes us suffer. but we are still expected to follow Allah's rules, always be obedient to our parents etcc.. even though it was not our choice to come into this world. we constantly get hurt by the people and enviroment in which we live in, whilst being helpless and vulnerable to the pain it causes us. 

Would you choose not to ever exist if god would grant you that option?

Edited by Hassan Y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Indeed I do. Philosophy is someone's opinion but can be extremely eye opening.

------------------

People here are throwing around verses from the Qur'an without even knowing all the 7 meanings.

Why does Allah (s.w.t) want us to worship Him?

"admiration, thanks giving" Okay, but why?

--------------

@Jebreil your thoughts?

That guy left the forum.

And the Qur'an being revealed with seven ahruf, that is not a confirmed belief in our Madhab, in fact we have a hadith which refutes that belief, if that's what you mean.

Edited by E.L King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, E.L King said:

That guy left the forum.

And the Qur'an being revealed with seven ahruf, that is not a confirmed belief in our Madhab, in fact we have a hadith which refutes that belief, if that's what you mean.

No, he's always here with us; manifesting through what he taught us.

Seven meanings, not ahruf. Each ayah has 7 meanings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Seven meanings, not ahruf. Each ayah has 7 meanings.

Which Ayah? Mohkimaat or Mutashabeh?

How can a Hokum has 7 meanings? 

How can a Mutashabeh has 7 meanings while its ta'veel is just one? Which is known to Rasikhoona fil ilm

Edited by Engineer73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, armeen said:

Anytime! :)

Devoting your 80 years of life to worship god in this temporary painful world is not worth paradise for eternity? That's absurd. How can you say god is unjust? God is more than merciful for allowing us to exist, we don't even deserve it and that is why we should thank him and appreciate everything he has done for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.