guest050817

The crawling on torso to the shrines

44 minutes ago, repenter said:

The only reason shias get their heads chopped off and are oppressed

I disagree. They will always find an excuse. This world can not become heaven. Man will always be man. Minorities will always be killed.

45 minutes ago, repenter said:

which makes it open to criticizing and questioning.  

See above. It will always be criticized and hated for one reason or another.

45 minutes ago, repenter said:

it affects a society and an ummah

So does cultural assimilation, pollution and ignorance but no one discusses those. The whole world has lost its way, not just us. I say let people do what they feel is right and preach by example by showing people a better way. The only BIG strawman is what you are/will use again when you jump to blood letting which was not the topic of discussion. Sitting on here in an audience of a handful you all feel you have done your part by making useless threads crying about tatbir each muharram, whining like children. Go out there and preach, no one is stopping you.But you would rather play more world of warcraft. Then why bother at all in the form of such e-jihads.

It is and always will be the duty of scholars first and foremost to offer correction to the society and fight ignorance. Especially these days and especially with Shia the scholars are ruling over a good sizeable country and have its treasury and an army of Qum fazils to their disposal. Me? I work to make a living.

3 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

It is and always will be the duty of scholars first and foremost to offer correction to the society and fight ignorance. Especially these days and especially with Shia the scholars are ruling over a good sizeable country and have its treasury and an army of Qum fazils to their disposal. Me? I work to make a living.

Those Shia scholars are at the forefront of speaking out against these acts. They are also not 'rulers', and live more modestly than you and i. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Sitting on here in an audience of a handful you all feel you have done your part by making useless threads crying about tatbir each muharram, whining like children. Go out there and preach, no one is stopping you.But you would rather play more world of warcraft. Then why bother at all in the form of such e-jihads.

Hello police? i would like to report shots fired.

18 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

How do you pierce your kidneys from doing zanjeer lol

That never happened in 404 btw. like ever. 

Reread what I said.

I didnt say it happened in 404. I said a Maulana and I think it was the one from 404 who related the story of a man who peirced his kidney with a red hot blade on the end of a Zanjeer.

It happened outside the UK but the guy was from UK on Ziarat.

Just now, A true Sunni said:

Reread what I said.

I didnt say it happened in 404. I said a Maulana and I think it was the one from 404 who related the story of a man who peirced his kidney with a red hot blade on the end of a Zanjeer.

It happened outside the UK but the guy was from UK on Ziarat.

Never heard of this. which maulvi did you speak to, molvi Azhar Hussain Naqvi? ill ring him now and ask him if he said this

10 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Never heard of this. which maulvi did you speak to, molvi Azhar Hussain Naqvi? ill ring him now and ask him if he said this

I thought you were local to 404. Ask him if he has heard of the case. It was a UK based Maulana for sure.

Ring him and feed back to us. If it wasnt him I will ask some of my compadres who the Maulana was.

You may recall from a previous PM I don't make things up . Not that I am insinuating that you are saying this.

I meet many Maulanas I just dont bother taking notes and cross referencing them

Edited by A true Sunni

7 minutes ago, A true Sunni said:

I thought you were local to 404. Ask him if he has heard of the case. It was a UK based Maulana for sure.

Ring him and feed back to us. If it wasnt him I will ask some of my compadres who the Maulana was.

You may recall from a previous PM I don't make things up . Not that I am insinuating that you are saying this.

I meet many Maulanas I just dont bother taking notes and cross referencing them

I highly doubt it was molvi Azhar since he wasnt there when 404 used to do walking on fire (when zanjeerzan would put their blades on the coals). have a think who told you. 

I know of one case - once - of my friend who goes to hussainia bradford who pierced his lung. guy was fine. 

6 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

I know of one case - once - of my friend who goes to hussainia bradford who pierced his lung. guy was fine. 

As I said it didn't happen in UK. I am aware of all the changes in 404 . The guy that had his kidney peirced did it with a heated blade.

Ask Maulana Azhar Naqvi it was one of the northern Maulanas for sure

4 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

I disagree. They will always find an excuse. This world can not become heaven. Man will always be man. Minorities will always be killed.

So does cultural assimilation, pollution and ignorance but no one discusses those. The whole world has lost its way, not just us. I say let people do what they feel is right and preach by example by showing people a better way. The only BIG strawman is what you are/will use again when you jump to blood letting which was not the topic of discussion. Sitting on here in an audience of a handful you all feel you have done your part by making useless threads crying about tatbir each muharram, whining like children. Go out there and preach, no one is stopping you.But you would rather play more world of warcraft. Then why bother at all in the form of such e-jihads.

Minorities like the jews? Try saying something against the jews in europe or USA, see how you will be flamed. You know why? Because they are a people that stick together, speak out and their leaders will bring it up internationally. Unlike us, we remain silent, while our leaders(most of them) sit at home and do zikr. You think little of shias if you think that your voice and your leaders voice will have no effect if used. But since throughout history we have remained silent........of course you doubt it.

Of course you won't What are you on about? When did they make fun of us before we started these innovated and out of the ordinary acts? Heck, if it didn't please the enemy, i would make fun of it too. 

So does cultural assimilation, pollution and ignorance but no one discusses those.

Just because you haven't paid attention doesn't mean it's not spoken about. As a matter of fact, it's spoken about a lot. What do you youtube? 

The only BIG strawman is what you are/will use again when you jump to blood letting which was not the topic of discussion. Sitting on here in an audience of a handful you all feel you have done your part by making useless threads crying about tatbir each muharram, whining like children. Go out there and preach, no one is stopping you.But you would rather play more world of warcraft. Then why bother at all in the form of such e-jihads.

This is a new low, even for you. It's easy to call people e-jihads when you run out of arguments, while they are actually out there working. It's what a forum is for, to talk. If you don't like it, get out, but you rather do personal attacks and be cheeky, which is your intellectual standard. But since you want to drop low, i can join you to your level, since common sense doesn't seem to be your thing. Didn't you beg me the other day to find you a job in Iran? How can i find you a job when i only play world of Warcraft? I don't know about a job where common sense, intellect and talking like an adult isn't a requirement. How do you like the level we are on now? Productive? 

I don't recall nahi anil munkar being for scholars only. Which school do you follow? The shia you are speaking about, is actually doing that, but you seem to ignore him, so does many of the Qum Fazils. 

I didn't read through all the posts, but I will say that as time goes on, the original purpose behind something is often lost.  We pick things up because we see it being done by our elders, and without knowing the true reason why it is done, we pass down that behavior to our children without explanation.  This continues, and often times someone makes up a reason behind it, and it is taken as the truth because no one knows any better.  By that point, no one can question it, and everyone accepts it as legitimate.  And that's how bidah (innovation) becomes entrenched in religion.

Look at traditions in other religions, and research how they evolved over time.  Some of those traditions are flat out shirk.  If you think Islam is somehow immune to that, you are wrong.  There have been groups that actually give divine attributes to Imam Ali.

I firmly believe that you must always question why you do something.  It doesn't matter what your marjah says, or what your parents or grandparents did, you need to evaluate the purpose behind it and just ask yourself if it makes sense.  And ask that question from a skeptics point of view.  Don't take the first answer you get as the truth.  And when you see innovation or just something stupid, call it out.

On 12/9/2016 at 9:00 AM, repenter said:

Minorities like the jews? Try saying something against the jews in europe or USA, see how you will be flamed. You know why? Because they are a people that stick together, speak out and their leaders will bring it up internationally. Unlike us, we remain silent, while our leaders(most of them) sit at home and do zikr. You think little of shias if you think that your voice and your leaders voice will have no effect if used. But since throughout history we have remained silent........of course you doubt it.

This is so funny. "Jews"? What Shia would fund world wars, topple regimes, assassinate leaders, backstab allies and erect dynasties controlling the world media and the masses of sheeple, decide syllabi for schools and colleges and fill it all with things to consolidate control and lead mankind to suffering? Because that is what the Jews have done and it has taken them centuries to do so. Take a look in the past. Read Merchant of Venice. Boy are you desperate to win the argument.

Of course you won't What are you on about? When did they make fun of us before we started these innovated and out of the ordinary acts? Heck, if it didn't please the enemy, i would make fun of it too.

Before what? Even Sunnis came centuries after us and the millennium late afterbirth the Salafists are the ones killing everyone. They kill Sunnis too. Christians as well. Do they also dislike Umar and Ayesha?

pollution and ignorance but no one discusses those.

Just because you haven't paid attention doesn't mean it's not spoken about. As a matter of fact, it's spoken about a lot. What do you youtube?

I was not talking about Youtube. I was talking about Shiachat. There are so many problems even with the Shia but some people are fixed on a certain set of issues and especially during a certain span of time each year. Its maniacal and everybody knows.

It's what a forum is for, to talk. If you don't like it, get out, but you rather do personal attacks and be cheeky, which is your intellectual standard. But since you want to drop low, i can join you to your level, since common sense doesn't seem to be your thing. Didn't you beg me the other day to find you a job in Iran? How can i find you a job when i only play world of Warcraft? I don't know about a job where common sense, intellect and talking like an adult isn't a requirement. How do you like the level we are on now? Productive?

I'm also discussing here. You are the one getting upset. Mentioning that you have dozens of characters all levelled up in world of warcraft is low and a personal attack now?? Of course I happen to know how much time it drains, like rivers flowing into the oceans.

I don't recall nahi anil munkar being for scholars only. Which school do you follow? The shia you are speaking about, is actually doing that, but you seem to ignore him, so does many of the Qum Fazils. 

Yeah lets all do nahi anil munkar on ourselves and on the particular issue at hand and nothing else, lets keep quiet about the rest, and lets also make a mod out of that "shia" for his concentrated efforts rolling out stealth takfirs on our own. Fear the pink undies of the Admin everyone watchout!~~ :p

On 09/12/2016 at 4:00 AM, repenter said:

But since you want to drop low, i can join you to your level, since common sense doesn't seem to be your thing. Didn't you beg me the other day to find you a job in Iran? How can i find you a job when i only play world of Warcraft?

Jesus christ!

that's way out of line! WAY out of line!!!!!!

that's a private, personal matter between the two of you, how the hell are you gonna bring up something like that just to humiliate a guy in public to win internet points?!?!?

44 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Jesus christ!

that's way out of line! WAY out of line!!!!!!

that's a private, personal matter between the two of you, how the hell are you gonna bring up something like that just to humiliate a guy in public to win internet points?!?!?

I wasn't private, it was in public chat, infront of everyone. And he mentioned something i told him about myself about how i used to play a game a lot when i was younger and a little before i moved to Iran and he is using it too be cheeky as if it makes his point more valid and now he realized he made a booboo so he is trying to wish wash it. I just embarrassed him like he deserves, because he keeps being cheeky on this site with everyone with smug comments. He got what he deserved, if he wants to cry about it, he can do that. You simply can't be a cheeky person without knowing anything about a person to say they have no right to "preach" since they play a game, to then come and beg them to find them a job. 

1 hour ago, Darth Vader said:

I'm also discussing here. You are the one getting upset. Mentioning that you have dozens of characters all levelled up in world of warcraft is low and a personal attack now?? Of course I happen to know how much time it drains, like rivers flowing into the oceans.

@Darth Vader

This is so funny. "Jews"? What Shia would fund world wars, topple regimes, assassinate leaders, backstab allies and erect dynasties controlling the world media and the masses of sheeple, decide syllabi for schools and colleges and fill it all with things to consolidate control and lead mankind to suffering? Because that is what the Jews have done and it has taken them centuries to do so. Take a look in the past. Read Merchant of Venice. Boy are you desperate to win the argument.

I wasn't talking about their other activies, i was talking about their unity and how they speak out. It is allowed to learn from evil doers the things they do right. 

Before what? Even Sunnis came centuries after us and the millennium late afterbirth the Salafists are the ones killing everyone. They kill Sunnis too. Christians as well. Do they also dislike Umar and Ayesha?

They can't make fun of something that is not funny. Crawling, barking, smashing your head open, in the eyes of normal sensible human beings, is regarded as unnormal and strange behaviour, if not funny. 

I was not talking about Youtube. I was talking about Shiachat. There are so many problems even with the Shia but some people are fixed on a certain set of issues and especially during a certain span of time each year. Its maniacal and everybody knows.

There are priorities of subjects, some things are more important that others things. But you are free to make threads about things that you regard as important. 

You were being smug, and tried to hit under the belt. What do you know about how much time i have spent for Islam and shia, how much i have sacrificed? Or other people on shiachat. I'm not upset, i just answered you in kind. Next time think before you speak, it goes a long way. 

Yeah lets all do nahi anil munkar on ourselves and on the particular issue at hand and nothing else, lets keep quiet about the rest, and lets also make a mod out of that "shia" for his concentrated efforts rolling out stealth takfirs on our own. Fear the pink undies of the Admin everyone watchout!~~ :p

See, you never really have anything useful to say when you run out of arguments, just cheeky pointless comments. 9000 posts and you are the same as post 1. You aren't exactly the pillar of inspiration and a role model here. 

Edited by magma
Replaced quote with tag

Bismehe Ta3ala

Assalam Alikum

Brothers, you have all recited Ziyarat Ashura.  Please stop insulting one another and shake on it.  This is unacceptable.  I'm upset to see two great members hurting one another.  I'm a nobody and I'm upset about it, what about our beloved Imam Mahdi, what is he thinking or feeling when brothers are at each other's throats?  

Don't you know the story of Malik al Ashtar and what he did to the man that slapped him?  Break Shaitain's back and curse the mal3oun and please come to an understanding.  God bless you both and your families.  If my words have no effect, then for the sake of Rasoul Allah, his birthday is coming up, but your differences aside and forgive one another and start a new page.

An Example Of Forget and Forgive

Malik al-Ashtar was a great soldier and general. He is very well remembered in the history of Islam. He later became the Governor of Egypt. Malik al-Ashtar served under the great caliph and Imam Ali.

Once at the time when he was commander-in-chief in Kufa, Iraq, he was walking on foot in the streets. His head was shaven. As he was passing on the way a man seeing his shaven head slapped him on head as a joke to make people laugh. He did not know that it was the Commander-in-chief whom he had slapped. The Commander did not even raise his eyes to see who the offender was. He continued to walk as nothing had happened.

People in the street and the shops saw this. They at first were surprised and expected him to get angry. But soon they began to talk of the great general's humbleness.

The loafer came to know of the identity of his victim. He was greatly shaken with fear. He thought the Commander-in-Chief would punish him for the insult.

He immediately went running after Malik al-Ashtar to beg his forgiveness. He went first to Malik al-Ashtar's house but could not find him. After some search he found him sitting in Masjid al-Kufa (the Kufa Mosque) praying. He waited patiently until the General finished his prayers. Then politely he approached the General, bowed his head and humbly begged for the forgiveness.

Malik al-Ashtar lifted the man and said, “But, my sole purpose to come here was to pray to Allah to forgive you.”

There is a lesson to be learnt in this example. Let us keep away from pride and enmity. Let us forget and forgive the wrong done to us. Malik was a follower of Ali.

Imam Ali said:

“Hurry not to punish a man for fault committed.”

“Leave room for pardon between the two acts.”

“The best deeds of a great man are to forgive and forget.”

O Aba-`Abdullah,

إِنِّي سِلْمٌ لِمَنْ سَالَمَكُمْ

inn¢ silmun liman s¡lamakum

I am at peace with those who are at peace with you

وَحَرْبٌ لِمَنْ حَارَبَكُمْ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَامَةِ

wa ¦arbun liman ¦¡rabakum il¡ yawmi alqiy¡mati

and I am at war against those who have fought against you up to the Resurrection Day.

وَلَعَنَ ٱللَّهُ آلَ زِيَادٍ وَآلَ مَرْوَانَ

wa la`ana all¡hu ¡la ziy¡din wa ¡la marw¡na

May Allah also curse the family of Ziy¡d and the family of Marw¡n.

وَلَعَنَ ٱللَّهُ بَنِي امَيَّةَ قَاطِبَةً

wa la`ana all¡hu ban¢ umayyata q¡§ibatan

May Allah also curse the descendants of Umayyah altogether.

وَلَعَنَ ٱللَّهُ ٱبْنَ مَرْجَانَةَ

wa la`ana all¡hu ibna marj¡nata

May Allah also curse the son of Marj¡nah.

وَلَعَنَ ٱللَّهُ عُمَرَ بْنَ سَعْدٍ

wa la`ana all¡hu `umara bna sa`din

May Allah also curse `Umar the son of Sa`d.

وَلَعَنَ ٱللَّهُ شِمْراً

wa la`ana all¡hu shimran

May Allah also curse Shimr.

وَلَعَنَ ٱللَّهُ امَّةً اسْرَجَتْ وَالْجَمَتْ

wa la`ana all¡hu ummatan asrajat wa aljamat

May Allah also curse the people who saddled up, gave reins to their horses,

وَتَنَقَّبَتْ لِقِتَالِكَ

wa tanaqqabat liqit¡lika

and masked their faces in preparation for fighting against you.

بِابِي انْتَ وَامِّي

bi'ab¢ anta wa umm¢

May my father and mother be ransoms for you.

لَقَدْ عَظُمَ مُصَابِي بِكَ

laqad `a¨uma mu¥¡b¢ bika

Extremely insufferable is my commiserations with you;

فَاسْالُ ٱللَّهَ ٱلَّذِي اكْرَمَ مَقَامَكَ وَاكْرَمَنِي بِكَ

fa'as'alu all¡ha alladh¢ akrama maq¡maka wa akraman¢ bika

so, I beseech Allah Who has honored your position and honored me because of you

انْ يَرْزُقَنِي طَلَبَ ثَارِكَ

an yarzuqan¢ §alaba tha'rika

to endue me with the chance to avenge you

مَعَ إِمَامٍ مَنْصُورٍ مِنْ اهْلِ بَيْتِ مُحَمَّدٍ

ma`a im¡min man¥£rin min ahli bayti mu¦ammadin

with a (Divinely) supported leader from the Household of Mu¦ammad,

صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ

¥all¡ all¡hu `alayhi wa ¡lih¢

peace of Allah be upon him and his Household.

اَللَّهُمَّ ٱجْعَلْنِي عِنْدَكَ وَجِيهاً

all¡humma ij`aln¢ `indaka waj¢han

O Allah, (please) make me illustrious in Your sight

بِٱلْحُسَيْنِ عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلاَمُ فِي ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلآخِرَةِ

bil¦usayni `alayhi alssal¡mu f¢ aldduny¡ wal-¡khirati

in the name of al-°usayn, peace be upon him, in this world and in the Hereafter.

يَا ابَا عَبْدِ ٱللَّهِ

ab¡ `abdill¡hi

O Aba-`Abdullah,

إِنِّي اتَقَرَّبُ إِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ وَإِلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ

inn¢ ataqarrabu il¡ all¡hi wa il¡ ras£lih¢

I do seek nearness to Allah, to His Messenger,

وَإِلَىٰ امِيرِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَإِلَىٰ فَاطِمَةَ

wa il¡ am¢ri almu'min¢na wa il¡ f¡§imata

to the Commander of the Faithful, to Fatimah,

وَإِلَىٰ ٱلْحَسَنِ وَإِلَيْكَ بِمُوَالاَتِكَ

wa il¡ al¦asani wa ilayka bimuw¡l¡tika

to al-Hasan, and to you by means of loyalty to you

وَبِٱلْبَرَاءَةِ (مِمَّنْ قَاتَلَكَ

wa bilbar¡'ati (mimman q¡talaka

and by means of repudiation of those who fought against you

وَنَصَبَ لَكَ ٱلْحَرْبَ

wa na¥aba laka al¦arba

and incurred your hostility,

وَبِٱلْبَرَاءَةِ مِمَّنْ اسَّسَ اسَاسَ ٱلظُّلْمِ وَٱلْجَوْرِ عَلَيْكُمْ

wa bilbar¡'ati mimman assasa as¡sa al¨¨ulmi waljawri `alaykum

and repudiation of those who laid the basis of persecution and wronging against you all.

وَابْرَا إِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ وَإِلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ)

wa abra'u il¡ all¡hi wa il¡ ras£lih¢)

I also repudiate, in the presence of Allah and His Messenger,

مِمَّنْ اسَّسَ اسَاسَ ذٰلِكَ

mimman assasa as¡sa dh¡lika

those who laid the basis of all that,

وَبَنَىٰ عَلَيْهِ بُنْيَانَهُ

wa ban¡ `alayhi buny¡nah£

established their foundations on it,

وَجَرَىٰ فِي ظُلْمِهِ وَجَوْرِهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعلىٰ اشْيَاعِكُمْ

wa jar¡ f¢ ¨ulmih¢ wa jawrih¢ `alaykum wa `al¡ ashy¡`ikum

and continued in wronging and persecuting you and your adherents.

بَرِئْتُ إِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ وَإِلَيْكُمْ مِنْهُمْ

bari'tu il¡ all¡hi wa ilaykum minhum

In the presence of Allah and you all do I repudiate these.

وَاتَقَرَّبُ إِلَىٰ ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ إِلَيْكُمْ

wa ataqarrabu il¡ all¡hi thumma ilaykum

And I seek nearness to Allah and then to you all

بِمُوَالاَتِكُمْ وَمُوَالاَةِ وَلِيِّكُمْ

bimuw¡l¡tikum wa muw¡l¡ti waliyyikum

by means of declaring loyalty to you and to your loyalists

وَبِٱلْبَرَاءَةِ مِنْ اعْدَائِكُمْ

wa bilbar¡'ati min a`d¡'ikum

and declaring repudiation of your enemies

وَٱلنَّاصِبِينَ لَكُمُ ٱلْحَرْبَ

walnn¡¥ib¢na lakum al¦arba

and those who incur animosity of you

وَبِٱلْبَرَاءَةِ مِنْ اشْيَاعِهِمْ وَاتْبَاعِهِمْ

wa bilbar¡'ati min ashy¡`ihim wa atb¡`ihim

and repudiation of their adherents and followers.

إِنِّي سِلْمٌ لِمَنْ سَالَمَكُمْ

inn¢ silmun liman s¡lamakum

I am verily at peace with those who have been at peace with you,

وَحَرْبٌ لِمَنْ حَارَبَكُمْ

wa ¦arbun liman ¦¡rabakum

I am at war against those who fought against you,

وَوَلِيٌّ لِمَنْ وَالاَكُمْ

wa waliyyun liman w¡l¡kum

loyalist to those who have been loyalist to you,

وَعَدُوٌّ لِمَنْ عَادَاكُمْ

wa `aduwwun liman `¡d¡kum

and enemy of those who have shown enmity towards you.

فَاسْالُ ٱللَّهَ ٱلَّذِي اكْرَمَنِي بِمَعْرِفَتِكُمْ

fa'as'alu all¡ha alladh¢ akraman¢ bima`rifatikum

So, I beseech Allah Who has endued me with the honor of recognizing you

وَمَعْرِفَةِ اوْلِيَائِكُمْ

wa ma`rifati awliy¡'ikum

and recognizing your loyalists

وَرَزَقَنِيَ ٱلْبَرَاءَةَ مِنْ اعْدَائِكُمْ

wa razaqan¢ albar¡'ata min a`d¡'ikum

and Who conferred upon me with repudiation of your enemies,

انْ يَجْعَلَنِي مَعَكُمْ فِي ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلآخِرَةِ

an yaj`alan¢ ma`akum f¢ aldduny¡ wal-¡khirati

to include me with you in this world and in the Hereafter

وَانْ يُثَبِّتَ لِي عِنْدَكُمْ قَدَمَ صِدْقٍ

wa an yuthabbita l¢ `indakum qadama ¥idqin

and to make firm step of honesty for me with you

فِي ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلآخِرَةِ

f¢ aldduny¡ wal-¡khirati

in this world and in the Hereafter.

@repenterI never aspire to be a role model. Do I make smug comments? Sure. But so do you bro. You are all so zealous for unity with the others but not so eager to address the sub-sectarian differences within Shia. I always try to build a bridge and I will keep at that. I believe in looking to my own first. Speaking of useless comments I quoted Quranic verses and no one decided to take it constructively by producing satisfactory answers. There was also the ayah from surah Yusuf.

Edited by Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Darth Vader said:

@repenterI never aspire to be a role model. Do I make smug comments? Sure. But so do you bro. You are all so zealous for unity with the others but not so eager to address the sub-sectarian differences within Shia. I always try to build a bridge and I will keep at that. I believe in looking to my own first. Speaking of useless comments I quoted Quranic verses and no one decided to take it constructively by producing satisfactory answers. There was also the ayah from surah Yusuf.

Im not for unity with anyone that ridicules this religion..be it shia or sunni. Im not for unity with anyone that takes the blood of thousands of martyrs that gave their lives so that shias can raise their heads high with dignity and then mock it with acts that are below shia dignity. Biggest enemy we have is not wahabis or sunnis or zionists. It's shias with no basirah, it's shias that can't see beyond the length of their nose. So yeah, look to your own i agree, but instead of pampering them and encourage every act they do, enlighten them and point out when they are messing up.

I make cheeky and smug comments in response to comments like yours because thats the only language that works and people go belly up. But you have a tendency to draw first blood and not used to people responding in kind. 

24 minutes ago, repenter said:

Im not for unity with anyone that ridicules this religion..be it shia or sunni. Im not for unity with anyone that takes the blood of thousands of martyrs that gave their lives so that shias can raise their heads high with dignity and then mock it with acts that are below shia dignity. Biggest enemy we have is not wahabis or sunnis or zionists. It's shias with no basirah, it's shias that can't see beyond the length of their nose. So yeah, look to your own i agree, but instead of pampering them and encourage every act they do, enlighten them and point out when they are messing up.

I make cheeky and smug comments in response to comments like yours because thats the only language that works and people go belly up. But you have a tendency to draw first blood and not used to people responding in kind. 

The difference between us I see is that I have the kind of forbearance to love you anyway. I'm up for unity with all peace loving and reasonable people even if they are agnostic. I pray your foot heals quickly and you find comfort soon.

PS: I dont really care about job in Iran. ;)

Edited by Darth Vader

@repenter @Darth Vader

You're both veteran users of SC, and are in a sense, role models for the newer users. Undoubtedly, there has been debate, attacks made, and response to those attacks. But as role models and leaders on this forum, show us how making up, putting things to the side, is done, if not for yourselves, then for the awaited saviour, Imam Mahdi ajfs, because i can guarantee that is what he wants from his people.

9 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

The difference between us I see is that I have the kind of forbearance to love you anyway. I'm up for unity with all peace loving and reasonable people even if they are agnostic. I pray your foot heals quickly and you find comfort soon.

PS: I dont really care about job in Iran. ;)

I never understand what you are "for" and "against", I sometimes wonder if you do yourself. This high frequency stance changing is confusing.

PS: Yes you do, next time don't hit below the belt.

Unity amongst Shia is obviously important.

But it is not mutually exclusive from unity with all Muslims, or unity among justice-seekers, and so on. These are all based on the principle of finding common ground. The (nominal) wilayah of Ali ibn Abi Talib is a good starting point but the endgoal is the (real/actual) wilayah of Ali.

In other words there is not unity with the likes of Muhammad Hamza Zubeydi, Shariatmadari, Hossein Khomeini and so on...

With all due respect

I would like to point out that this thread became an example of why similar correctional efforts are pretty futile. Because of:

- Lack of knowledge, sentiments, lack of eloquence, lack of akhlaq and tolerance, which can all be indicated with one word; Incompetence. Competence is critical for an activity that involves preaching.

Dare I write that brother Tawheed313 has the akhlaq and tolerance but not the knowledge. I myself have not read much exegesis of the verse of prostration in surah Yusuf; The discussion never got to that point. And what this will do is misguide some readers.

It is so unprofessional to dislike a bit of intellectual opposition which I am offering even now, as I have offered it in the past to other debaters offering corrections to the masses. Some of them fell to emotionalism and very few passed the sieve in a comprehensive manner (e.g. Chaotic Muslem). Perhaps I am wrong but what matters in such threads above all is reason based on knowledge and evidence.

As far as "unity" or peaceful coexistence goes it is advised to be exercised with everyone who wants peace and mutually beneficient interaction regardless of their other flaws. Please correct me if I am wrong.