Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

Hospital complaints.

http://www.hospitalcomplaints.ca/ see a familiar pattern?most of them are in toronto or ontario.what do you do when you are angry at a terrible customer serivce, and oviously youre angry so youre going to raise your voice at the doctor, but they pull a counter move by saying theyll call the police? i mean what do you do .

31 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

The customer service in hospitals in Toronto are pretty decent especially the ones in downtown they are super nice.

and what about these people who are complaining? they cant be liars. not everybody has had good service with toronto health services, me included. tho i am optimistic

35 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

The customer service in hospitals in Toronto are pretty decent especially the ones in downtown they are super nice.

also are you like one of them,these canadians, completely western perhaps even mistaken for white. does the system work for immigrants? asian or arab immigrants? people who dont speak english. or perhaps even other people like white people?im not accusing that it doesnt work. im asking you whether it does and whether they get better treatment and services.

3 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

and what about these people who are complaining? they cant be liars. not everybody has had good service with toronto health services, me included. tho i am optimistic

There will always be complainers. Instead of appreciating the fact that we in Canada have one of the best health care in the world and it's completely free, they always look for the small bad things to complain about and disregard the good things. I personally never experienced any bad customer service in hospitals even though I haven't been to much in my life.

2 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

also are you like one of them,these canadians, completely western perhaps even mistaken for white. does the system work for immigrants? asian or arab immigrants? people who dont speak english. or perhaps even other people like white people?im not accusing that it doesnt work. im asking you whether it does and whether they get better treatment and services.

They don't discriminate, everyone gets the same level of treatment. The Scarborough General Hospital for example is filled with doctors of different race and they're all nice.