Journey of Truth

Buddah is a Prophet ?

We've previously discussed how ancient Buddhist remains in Pakistan show how the religion originally did not have portrayals of Buddha - this was an innovation brought by the Greek invaders under Alexander. 

2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

We've previously discussed how ancient Buddhist remains in Pakistan show how the religion originally did not have portrayals of Buddha - this was an innovation brought by the Greek invaders under Alexander. 

We're did you discuss this? 

Can I get a link that discussion would be interesting. I didn't know he could have been a prophet.

23 minutes ago, Al Hadi said:

We're did you discuss this? 

Can I get a link that discussion would be interesting. I didn't know he could have been a prophet.

Here's the thread:

And if you google for the video of the tv programme you can find it e.g. on vimeo.

6 hours ago, Journey of Truth said:

Watched this video and found it interesting.

What does everyone think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ovTV2wUkn8

bismillah.gif

Allah swt has mentioned about 25 or 26 Messengers/Prophets by name, the Holy Quran says Allah has sent 124,000.00 Prophets/Messengers to every nation from their own people. If you listen to his sayings, its nothing less than a saying of a Holy man/Messenger/Prophet.

Here is a few of his sayings: "Its a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to his evil way".  "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burnt". "conquer the angry man with love, conquer the ill-natured man with goodness, conquer the miser man with generosity, and conquer the liar with truth".

Allah o Aalam.

11 minutes ago, Journey of Truth said:

I find it a very interesting topic. It is good to investigate the history of others and understand how others think and then to see how most of the followers of other religions are just followers by name ONLY.

Exactly. I look at it this way, since the followers of last Prophet s.a.w. was the newest one, just look at how much Shayton has corrupted them, turned it into 73 sects, now just imagine the other followers of other Prophets/Messengers, like Buddha, Moses, and Jesus. I believe Allah sends down a new Prophet/Messenger when all the people have been disarmed by Shayton.....Since no more Prophets will ever come again, I think Allah will send us Khizir a.s, Essa a.s and imam Mahdi a.s to defeat Shayton Inshallah before Shayton disarm all the Shias like Shayton has disarmed all the other sect of Islam. Only Shia of Ali lbn Abu Talib a.s will defeat Shayton Inshalah( Imam Mahdi a.s.) Allahuma sal e alla Mohammad wa all e Mohammad. Allahyma ajalee wa laekal faraj Inshalla.

19 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

Exactly. I look at it this way, since the followers of last Prophet s.a.w. was the newest one, just look at how much Shayton has corrupted them, turned it into 73 sects, now just imagine the other followers of other Prophets/Messengers, like Buddha, Moses, and Jesus. I believe Allah sends down a new Prophet/Messenger when all the people have been disarmed by Shayton.....Since no more Prophets will ever come again, I think Allah will send us Khizir a.s, Essa a.s and imam Mahdi a.s to defeat Shayton Inshallah before Shayton disarm all the Shias like Shayton has disarmed all the other sect of Islam. Only Shia of Ali lbn Abu Talib a.s will defeat Shayton Inshalah( Imam Mahdi a.s.) Allahuma sal e alla Mohammad wa all e Mohammad. Allahyma ajalee wa laekal faraj Inshalla.

I agree, you are spot on, I spend a lot of time trying to understand and look into other non Islamic religions. There is a small group of friends in Sydney. We meet up 4 or  times a year to discuss openly each others religion and thoughts on current issues.

You will be surprised what people think.

10 minutes ago, Journey of Truth said:

I spend a lot of time trying to understand and look into other non Islamic religions.

bismillah.gif

My dear brother, there is no such a thing as non Islamic religions, 99.99% of the all religions are Islamic, from Adam to Khatam (final Prophet Mohammad s.a.w, the religion of Islam was completed during Prophet Mohammad s.a.w) were all Muslims (someone who submitted themselves to the will and command of Allah), the Creator of the universe. Only Baha'i is a man made religion, and even that, they base their religion from Divine Messages....

Inshallah when Khidir a.s, Essa a.s and Imam Mahdi a.s reappear, they will unite all believers in God as Muslims  and eradicate those who reject them as disbelievers(kuffar). The real meaning of a kaffir is someone who knows the truth but rejects it and tries to hide it from others to see.

19 minutes ago, Journey of Truth said:

You will be surprised what people think

bismillah.gif

Actually I am not surprised at all. If you read the Holy Quran, it says that basically just believe in Allah/God, the Prophets/Messengers, Angles, and obey the Messengers/Prophets its the same as obeying Allah, and do good deeds, pray and give charity, you will have no fear, nor will you grief. Then the Holy Quran talks about other Prophets/Messengers Allah has sent to warn people before us, meaning the same Message. If you take the last 3 Prophets/Messengers Mosa a.s Essa a.s and Mohammad s.a.w their message are very similar, that should prove that the Message is coming from the same Allah/God.

4 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

My dear brother, there is no such a thing as non Islamic religions, 99.99% of the all religions are Islamic, from Adam to Khatam (final Prophet Mohammad s.a.w, the religion of Islam was completed during Prophet Mohammad s.a.w) were all Muslims (someone who submitted themselves to the will and command of Allah), the Creator of the universe. Only Baha'i is a man made religion, and even that, they base their religion from Divine Messages....

Inshallah when Khidir a.s, Essa a.s and Imam Mahdi a.s reappear, they will unite all believers in God as Muslims  and eradicate those who reject them as disbelievers(kuffar). The real meaning of a kaffir is someone who knows the truth but rejects it and tries to hide it from others to see.

If we take a look at Christianity today, it does not follow the message of Prophet Issa a.s 2000 years ago and also The Jews have strayed away from the Message of Prophet Ibrahim a.s and Mousa a.s. There foundations today completely gone left of the path and even the scripture has been edited to meet there own interests. Its like saying a wahaby today is a follower of Ahlul Bayt a.s I know its a tough example but its similar

So can you call a human today who believes Prophet Issa a.s is the son of God (astagfurallah) as a true follow of the message of Prophet Issa a.s ? So it is same as wahaby and how they changed the religion of Islam today and in the past to meet the interest of the pathetic and arrogant mind.

I believe a person who follows a religion that Allah swt has brought down is a person who does not follow an EDITED VERSION OF THAT RELIGION.  .

11 minutes ago, Journey of Truth said:

If we take a look at Christianity today, it does not follow the message of Prophet Issa a.s 2000 years ago and also The Jews have strayed away from the Message of Prophet Ibrahim a.s and Mousa a.s.

Exactly my point, don't just give an example of Essa a.s and Moses a.s, just look at the followers of Mohammad s.a.w, how they can see Allah, has two feet, long, white beard!  Some of our own Shias have deviated from the right path too, like Zaidis and Ismaelis.

12 hours ago, Endtimes said:

Exactly my point, don't just give an example of Essa a.s and Moses a.s, just look at the followers of Mohammad s.a.w, how they can see Allah, has two feet, long, white beard!  Some of our own Shias have deviated from the right path too, like Zaidis and Ismaelis.

The only person you can call a Shia of Ali a.s is a person who believes in the 12 Imams, everyone else is not a Shia of Ali a.s.

Same as with Christians, those who do not follow the true teachings of Prophet Essa a.s cannot be a true Christian.

You cannot say your a true believer if you do not BELIEVE, so then why should we categorize that person in that specific religion if he/she does not follow it? 

The difference between ALL Muslims today and Christians is that ALL Muslims still believe in the shahada which is the foundation of becoming a Muslim while Christians have totally lost there compass. 

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:09 AM, JasmineAila said:

buddha isn't a prophet but i m really amazed with his wisdom and the simplicity of the concept of his Dhamma

How do you know he wasn't a prophet? Have you listened to his saying and compare his sayings to Hazrat e Essa (Jesus Christ) a.s and Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib a.s?