Tango

Why do they call him Mola e-Kainat?

Rate this topic

I was just wondering why people call Imam Ali Mola e Kainat?

Master of the universe seems like a pretty extreme title.

I'm not very knowledgeable about these kind of things so I'm just asking if this title is ok or if if its too much.

Like did the Prophet (SAW) call Imam Ali (as) this or did people just adopt it

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

I'm not very knowledgeable about these kind of things so I'm just asking if this title is ok or if if its too much.

Prophet (pbuh) is Rehmat ul Aalameen (mercy for universe). Prophet (pbuh) himself declared that Ali (a.s) is master of every one whosoever master is Prophet (pbuh).

56 minutes ago, Tango said:

You say that this title is too much for Ali (a.s) ?? This is just the introduction of Imam Ali (a.s).

2 hours ago, Aabiss_Shakari said:

Prophet (pbuh) is Rehmat ul Aalameen (mercy for universe).

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Brother, I am sorry for my ignorance, but  is Mohammad s.a.w mercy for the universe or his Divine message was the mercy of the universe? Can you explain more and make me understand please. Can you also explain to me so I can understand the difference between Rabbil AAlameen meaning the Master of the universe or our Imam Ali (a.s) being the master of the universe? Whatever our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w. said, I will gladly accept it and there shouldn't be no doubt in anybody's mind and  no questions asked! But we have to make sure its the words of our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.  and not from Abu Huraira or his likes...like other people claim and if it doesn't contradicts the Holy Quran.

ws2.png

ZULFIQAR.jpg

10 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Brother, I am sorry for my ignorance, but  is Mohammad s.a.w mercy for the universe or his Divine message was the mercy of the universe? Can you explain more and make me understand please. Can you also explain to me so I can understand the difference between Rabbil AAlameen meaning the Master of the universe or our Imam Ali (a.s) being the master of the universe? Whatever our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w. said, I will gladly accept it and there shouldn't be no doubt in anybody's mind and  no questions asked! But we have to make sure its the words of our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.  and not from Abu Huraira or his likes...like other people claim and if it doesn't contradicts the Holy Quran.

ws2.png

ZULFIQAR.jpg

The Holy Prophet (S) is Maula (master) of All of Allahs beings. all animals. all life outside of earth. All jinn. All angels. All the silent ones under the earth. All celestial bodies like the way he split the moon.

Whoever he is maula of, Ali is maula.

But maula means friend.

7 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

The Holy Prophet (S) is Maula (master) of All of Allahs beings. all animals. all life outside of earth. All jinn. All angels. All the silent ones under the earth. All celestial bodies like the way he split the moon.

Whoever he is maula of, Ali is maula.

But maula means friend.

I understand that, its very famous amongst Shias as Ghadeer e Khumm and  all sect of Shias accept  it, but that's not what I was asking.

Edited by Endtimes

We say him as maula e kainat becaz he is

Just like his last waris ajtf  is    in gaib and he is also maula e kaynat  

Undoubtedly

And yes someone very correctly said its just the introduction

He is indeed yadullah asadullah aynullah nooruallah mushkil khusha waliyullah 

And many many many more 

All these are his fazillat his laqab 

But my fav is what  maula Ali as mother gave him 

Haider which mean   who wreck's u up 

(Phad dene wala ) like the lion does