Jump to content
Tango

Why do they call him Mola e-Kainat?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I was just wondering why people call Imam Ali Mola e Kainat?

Master of the universe seems like a pretty extreme title.

I'm not very knowledgeable about these kind of things so I'm just asking if this title is ok or if if its too much.

Like did the Prophet (SAW) call Imam Ali (as) this or did people just adopt it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tango said:

I was just wondering why people call Imam Ali Mola e Kainat?

Master of the universe seems like a pretty extreme title.

I'm not very knowledgeable about these kind of things so I'm just asking if this title is ok or if if its too much.

Like did the Prophet (SAW) call Imam Ali (as) this or did people just adopt it

Prophet (pbuh) is Rehmat ul Aalameen (mercy for universe). Prophet (pbuh) himself declared that Ali (a.s) is master of every one whosoever master is Prophet (pbuh).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tango said:

I was just wondering why people call Imam Ali Mola e Kainat?

Master of the universe seems like a pretty extreme title.

I'm not very knowledgeable about these kind of things so I'm just asking if this title is ok or if if its too much.

Like did the Prophet (SAW) call Imam Ali (as) this or did people just adopt it

You say that this title is too much for Ali (a.s) ?? This is just the introduction of Imam Ali (a.s).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aabiss_Shakari said:

Prophet (pbuh) is Rehmat ul Aalameen (mercy for universe).

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Brother, I am sorry for my ignorance, but  is Mohammad s.a.w mercy for the universe or his Divine message was the mercy of the universe? Can you explain more and make me understand please. Can you also explain to me so I can understand the difference between Rabbil AAlameen meaning the Master of the universe or our Imam Ali (a.s) being the master of the universe? Whatever our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w. said, I will gladly accept it and there shouldn't be no doubt in anybody's mind and  no questions asked! But we have to make sure its the words of our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.  and not from Abu Huraira or his likes...like other people claim and if it doesn't contradicts the Holy Quran.

ws2.png

ZULFIQAR.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Endtimes said:

bismillah.gif

salam1.jpg

Brother, I am sorry for my ignorance, but  is Mohammad s.a.w mercy for the universe or his Divine message was the mercy of the universe? Can you explain more and make me understand please. Can you also explain to me so I can understand the difference between Rabbil AAlameen meaning the Master of the universe or our Imam Ali (a.s) being the master of the universe? Whatever our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w. said, I will gladly accept it and there shouldn't be no doubt in anybody's mind and  no questions asked! But we have to make sure its the words of our Prophet Mohammad s.a.w.  and not from Abu Huraira or his likes...like other people claim and if it doesn't contradicts the Holy Quran.

ws2.png

ZULFIQAR.jpg

The Holy Prophet (S) is Maula (master) of All of Allahs beings. all animals. all life outside of earth. All jinn. All angels. All the silent ones under the earth. All celestial bodies like the way he split the moon.

Whoever he is maula of, Ali is maula.

But maula means friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

The Holy Prophet (S) is Maula (master) of All of Allahs beings. all animals. all life outside of earth. All jinn. All angels. All the silent ones under the earth. All celestial bodies like the way he split the moon.

Whoever he is maula of, Ali is maula.

But maula means friend.

I understand that, its very famous amongst Shias as Ghadeer e Khumm and  all sect of Shias accept  it, but that's not what I was asking.

Edited by Endtimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We say him as maula e kainat becaz he is

Just like his last waris ajtf  is    in gaib and he is also maula e kaynat  

Undoubtedly

And yes someone very correctly said its just the introduction

He is indeed yadullah asadullah aynullah nooruallah mushkil khusha waliyullah 

And many many many more 

All these are his fazillat his laqab 

But my fav is what  maula Ali as mother gave him 

Haider which mean   who wreck's u up 

(Phad dene wala ) like the lion does     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • Thank You so much. Alhamdulilah. I have been guided. Jazak Allah khair. I am shia and proud
    • As per my aql the punishment (qital) is not ok. I am a simple man. I find reasons in every thing. I have reason to believe in existence of God and not because my parents are Muslims. I have reason to believe on Muhammad S.A.W and Prophets A.S before that. I have reason to have what ever  belief i have. 
      What i am trying to say is that we all know and came across different ahadees being associated to Muhammad S.A.W which "aql" cant begin to comprehend that he could have said such a thing. So associating something to Imama A.S is not such a big deal for "historians". But as all sects of muslims agree on this, i presume its the rightful punishment but still it does not mean that i am ok with it. I think humans have time to repent till natural death. Obviously if Imam A.S have truly ruled this in particular matter then my emotions or aql is useless and that's the way to go. I was browsing through Quora when i came across this question by a non-muslim. "Does Quran says that kill a person that leaves Islam?" Now we claim that Quran is most complete and authentic book. Also "Surely, God does not shy away from teaching you truth" [33:53]. How do one answers a non believer ?
    • The four fingers in Arabic are considered "hand". But yes, you're correct. There are many misconceptions.
    • Guest Qaiser
      please share with shia baby boy names with N,Z, ....plz  
×