Jump to content
Rasul

Challenge To Debate Sheikh Asrar Rashid Accepted.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Sheik Hassan Allahyari.

Salam. Last week Sheikh Asrar Rashid issued at challenge to the Shia Ulema based in the West to debate him. I hereby accept the challenge. Having previously debated and destroyed a plethora of Bakri titans via TV debates, I'll happily do the same with you. I'm based in the USA so therefore fulfill your requirement that the scholar be from the West. As the debate will need to be via satellite I'm happy for it to be aired live for all to see. We can show it concurrently on my Ahlelbayt TV channel and whatever Bakri channel (using your facebook live or any other means of live streaming) you want to show it on. So Shaykh Asrar, I am here, ready, willing and able. 

Now all that's left is for us to agree the conditions of the debate on the uprightness of the Sheikhayn (Abu Bakr, Umar, A'isha ) and all other companions who deviated from the path of Allah (swt). I'll look forward to hearing from you in due course.


Ahlbaittv@gmail.com
https://eng.abtv.org

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rasul said:

Yes!

I can tell you now that sheikh allahyari is going to MASSACRE that bakri. they REALLY poked a sleeping lion in the eye when they started celebrating nakshawani running away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

No. Please inform us

to summarise - sayed ammar nakshawani gave a majalis about 1 2 and 3, he was pretty derogatory towards them lol.

this got the sunni in an uproar so king bakri debator, asrar rashid, immediately challenged nakshawani to a face to face debate to discuss the things that nakshawani said in his majalis. 

nakshawani, to put it bluntly, "did an omar". 

as you can imagine, to the bakris, someone like nakshawani refusing to debate was basically 1000 eids all in one. twitter, facebook, whatsapp etc have been blowing up with bakris gloating how shia cannot argue against them when asked to provide proofs, all our beliefs are lies, our foremost speakers are cowards etc etc etc. 

sheikh allahyari has risen to the challenge, and will defeat them inshaAllah. this debate MUST take place now, to save further shia humiliation. Allahyari is good enough for them. and plus he calls sunni "followers of omar" so I might actually be in love with him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to challenge farid on here regarding his 1st three masters and his beliefs of the holy prophet (sawas). I have seen his arguments and rebuttals. they believe me, they are not strong refutations. Just because if someone writes a article or a refutation on something, then it does not mean that is right. I will rely mostly on sahih bukhari and muslim (other narration from sahih sitta will be used as well) and that should be sufficient. 

Edited by goldenhawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, goldenhawk said:

I would like to challenge farid on here regarding his 1st three masters. I have seen his arguments and rebuttals. they believe me, they are not strong refutations. I will rely mostly on sahih bukhari and muslim (other narration from sahih sitta will be used occasionally) and that should be sufficient. 

tag him in bro otherwise he cant see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, silasun said:

The Californian "mujahid" with psychological issues is now defending Shi'ism? How fantastic.

I would have a look at br. Al-Mufeed contributed:

 

To be fair, allahyari offered fadak tv the chance to debate him on this issue,  they turned him down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DigitalUmmah said:

to summarise - sayed ammar nakshawani gave a majalis about 1 2 and 3, he was pretty derogatory towards them lol.

this got the sunni in an uproar so king bakri debator, asrar rashid, immediately challenged nakshawani to a face to face debate to discuss the things that nakshawani said in his majalis. 

nakshawani, to put it bluntly, "did an omar". 

as you can imagine, to the bakris, someone like nakshawani refusing to debate was basically 1000 eids all in one. twitter, facebook, whatsapp etc have been blowing up with bakris gloating how shia cannot argue against them when asked to provide proofs, all our beliefs are lies, our foremost speakers are cowards etc etc etc. 

sheikh allahyari has risen to the challenge, and will defeat them inshaAllah. this debate MUST take place now, to save further shia humiliation. Allahyari is good enough for them. and plus he calls sunni "followers of omar" so I might actually be in love with him

Did Nakshwani give a reason as to why he didn't accept the invite to a debate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silasun said:

The Californian "mujahid" with psychological issues is now defending Shi'ism? How fantastic.

I would have a look at br. Al-Mufeed contributed:

to be fair, he is good enough to defeat the bakris. 

and look around you: who from shiism stepped forward to meet the challenge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, starlight said:

Let's not forget that no one else stepped up to 'defend shi'ism'. 

Are nonstop chatter chatter debates  and screaming on TV considered "defending Shiism"? This is all just a sports match for the already converted on all sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

to summarise - sayed ammar nakshawani gave a majalis about 1 2 and 3, he was pretty derogatory towards them lol.

this got the sunni in an uproar so king bakri debator, asrar rashid, immediately challenged nakshawani to a face to face debate to discuss the things that nakshawani said in his majalis. 

nakshawani, to put it bluntly, "did an omar". 

as you can imagine, to the bakris, someone like nakshawani refusing to debate was basically 1000 eids all in one. twitter, facebook, whatsapp etc have been blowing up with bakris gloating how shia cannot argue against them when asked to provide proofs, all our beliefs are lies, our foremost speakers are cowards etc etc etc. 

sheikh allahyari has risen to the challenge, and will defeat them inshaAllah. this debate MUST take place now, to save further shia humiliation. Allahyari is good enough for them. and plus he calls sunni "followers of omar" so I might actually be in love with him

 

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

Did Nakshwani give a reason as to why he didn't accept the invite to a debate?

 

43 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

Not that Im aware of no, but his silence was enough an answer for those looking 

Salaam brother and zirat qabool inshallah.

I wouldn't tag it as SAN ran away. There could be a number of reasons for him not to engage with Sheikh Israr. For example, Imam Ali said one should not argue with an ignorant person, maybe that is why he is not engaging in this debate.

I think there are brothers/sisters on ShiaChat who could just as well defeat any bakri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam brother and zirat qabool inshallah.

I wouldn't tag it as SAN ran away. There could be a number of reasons for him not to engage with Sheikh Israr. For example, Imam Ali said one should not argue with an ignorant person, maybe that is why he is not engaging in this debate.

I think there are brothers/sisters on ShiaChat who could just as well defeat any bakri.

jazakAllah for your dua bro, and astagfirullah if I said anything wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • ^ That is what I was getting at, brother. The way the OP described his  sister sounds like that situation. It is more wajib and therefore more responsibility on the parents than it is on the brother, they have more rights over their daughter than the OP has over his sister. I wasn't trying to say that we should ignore enjoining good and forbidding evil; It may very well be that the parents are very aware of the situation, more so than the OP and have a solution.
    • http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-42098201/inside-saudi-arabia-s-gilded-prison-at-riyadh-ritz-carlton  Lyse Douchet's report. ln an interview following the report, she said that Hariri was 'asked' to resign because he would not "confront" Hezbullah. These and other events coincide in time.
    • A man at the library suggested l put  stuffing on my pizza. So when it came time to cook today, l skipped the pizza and put the stuffing on my noodles and rice. lt  was good.
    • In accordance with https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Turkey  2nd definition. So, my question is: Did bespectacled gramps shoot a liberal or the price changer?
    • In order to hegemonize all the world, every and all action needed has to be implemented (violating other country authority, business, military, economics etc ?). ===> Mind your own business USA. https://www.rt.com/news/410735-american-troops-stay-syria/
×