Sign in to follow this  
Theoneofall

Ahmadiyya

Well I'm Ahmadi Muslim and I wanted to ask why do Sunni Muslims kill Ahmadis in Pakistan just because we're Ahmadis. That's against the Quran, the Quran does not allow you to kill and Sunni kill saying " in the name of Islam".

Also Sunni are so ignorant, they think there perfect and more powerful but as we all know, Ahmadiyya is fastest growing sect in Islam and is destined to be the biggest sect in Islam very soon. Inshallah.

btw Ahmadiyya is also closest to teaching of Islam, if someone says otherwise then they retarded. I mean we're the community that does no violence and get respect from every government while Sunni make Islam look bad with there violence and their proudness. Be proud but don't be the bad kind of proud. The bad kind of proud means acting like your the best and thinking others deserve less and death.

14 minutes ago, Theoneofall said:

btw Ahmadiyya is also closest to teaching of Islam, if someone says otherwise then they retarded. 

199fc1991d79d23592e4d467d3fd605721d7f238

15 minutes ago, Theoneofall said:

btw Ahmadiyya is also closest to teaching of Islam, if someone says otherwise then they retarded.

:salam:

Your community seems to be well organized and with good akhlaq.

I disagree with your vision of khatm al nabiyin, although from all I know the Lahore movement does not give the status of Prophet to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

Thus as a retard, I guess I have to thank you. for the kind words

If you have a problem with Sunnis killing Ahmadis, you're at the wrong forum.

25 minutes ago, Theoneofall said:

as we all know, Ahmadiyya is fastest growing sect in Islam and is destined to be the biggest sect in Islam very soon. Inshallah.

Good luck with that.

To quote a former Ahmadi who became a Twelver Shia:

On 02/01/2013 at 0:55 AM, Hannibal said:

I hope you are who you say you are. This wouldn't be the first time I've seen people come in here pretending to be a non-Ahmadi, and then finding out that they are lying about their identity. Insha'Allah you are not of these people and that you really are who you say you are.

With that being said, I really don't see how that interpretation of the verse proves Mirza was a prophet? Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan also believed that.

Anyways, Mirza Ghulam was a liar, charlatan and made a habit of embarrassing himself. I had a debate with one of your missionaries not long ago so I thought I'd share my side of the conversation.

Here are some examples why Mirza Ghulam was a charlatan:

It is important to note that for a Prophet

1) Revelations that come from God must be grammatically flawless. You cannot have grammatical mistakes in divine revelation (The Qur’an is grammatically flawless)

2) The Prophetic predictions about the future can never be false (All of the Prophet’s predictions that are in the Qur’an have never been false)

3) Prophets of God issue challenges and are never defeated in them. They never prove themselves wrong.

However, in the case of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad:

1) His revelations contained grammatical mistakes, many of which were outrageously bad.

2) Mirza Ghulam’s predictions of the future were false.

3) Mirza Ghulam’s challenges against his opponents failed.

Here are three examples, let us restrict our discussion to these three in order to stay brief and to the point.

Mirza’s faulty revelations:

Mirza claimed to have received revelations in 7 different languages which included Urdu, Arabic, Persian, English, Sanskrit, Hebrew etc. Here is one revelation that God “revealed” to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in the English language:

In a compilation of Mirza’s “revelations” in the book Tadhkhirah, God revealed to Mirza in English:

“God is coming by His army. He is with you to kill enemy”

Source: Tadhkirah, p. 81. It is on page 101 of the online pdf version which you can find at the official site of Ahmadis: http://www.alislam.org/books/ (the book is on the left side of the page, available in PDF)

I hope that I don’t have to explain to you how terrible this sentence is and how grammatically flawed it is?

Here is another example:

“We can What We will do”

Source: Tadhkirah, p. 79. It is on page 99 of the pdf: http://www.alislam.org/books/ (the book is on the left side of the page, available in PDF)

Again, another piece of flat down ungrammatical, incorrect English.

Mirza’s false predictions

Here is what Mirza predicted about Jews and them never having a country or ruling:

“They (Jews) will never have a state and they will never receive any victory till the day of resurrection “Yawm-ul-Qiyamah”

Source: Rohani Khazain, vol 5, A’ina Kamalat Islam, page 452.

He again repeated this prediction one year later 1894.

“The Jews will always live under the rule of a king who will keep them very week and defeated, and they will never ever rule”

Source: Rohani Khazain, vol 7, Hamamat-ul-Bushra, page 195

Do I need to even comment on this? I’m sure the state of Israel right now is not an illusion.

Mirza fails his own challenge and proves to the world that he is not the messiah

John Hugh Smyth-Pigott who was the leader of a defunct sect of Christianity called the Agapemonites. In 1902 he claimed to Christ. This upset Mirza Ghulam Ahmad because he thought that he himself was Christ and Pigott was lying. So he issued a prayer of challenge to Pigott.

The prayer or challenge Mirza made was in a pamphlet that he distributed in 1902 against Pigott (I have attached a scanned copy of the 1902 pamphlet which still exists today), claimed that:

Thousands of heavenly signs which they have witnessed have worked a pure transformation in their lives. The death of Mr. Pigott within my life-time shall be another sign of my truth. If I die before Mr. Pigott, I am not the true Messiah nor am I from God. But if Almighty God makes me a witness of Mr. Pigott’s death which shall be brought about by the efficacy of my prayer, let the whole world bear witness that I am the true Messiah and that I come from God.

You can see this repeated similarly in The Sunday Herald, Boston, June 23, 1907

“A sign of the evidence of God in my favor will appear on the death of Mr. Pigott, the arrogant pretender to divinity, who shall be brought to destruction within my lifetime.

So this means that if Pigott dies first, Mirza is the true Messiah, if Mirza dies first, Mirza is a false Messiah and not from God.

Fact: Mirza Ghulam died in 1908 http://en.wikipedia....za_Ghulam_Ahmad

Fact Pigott died in 1927: http://en.wikipedia....ki/Agapemonites

Conclusion: Mirza's own challenge proved he was not the messiah.

I leave you to judge.

* I managed to upload the scanned images unto a proxy site, please see the following links:

http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/1795287/file.html

http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/91173451/file.html

http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/30546323/file.html

I don't think anyone will disagree that you shouldn't be killed for what you believe.

I doubt many will agree that you are the fastest growing sect, or that you represent the true Islam. Most people will find the idea that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad had anything to do with Jesus or the Mahdi pretty hard to believe. Which of the end times prophecies did he fulfil? Where was the evidence for his claims?

Unfortunately for your sect, you seem to be required to take hadiths from Sunni sources, but then have to ignore or perform mental gymnastics every time you are confronted with things that go against your beliefs.

On 1/1/2013 at 11:55 PM, Hannibal said:

In a compilation of Mirza’s “revelations” in the book Tadhkhirah, God revealed to Mirza in English:

“God is coming by His army. He is with you to kill enemy”

Source: Tadhkirah, p. 81. It is on page 101 of the online pdf version which you can find at the official site of Ahmadis: http://www.alislam.org/books/ (the book is on the left side of the page, available in PDF)

I hope that I don’t have to explain to you how terrible this sentence is and how grammatically flawed it is?

Here is another example:

“We can What We will do”

Source: Tadhkirah, p. 79. It is on page 99 of the pdf: http://www.alislam.org/books/ (the book is on the left side of the page, available in PDF)

Again, another piece of flat down ungrammatical, incorrect English.

To briefly add to this, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad also seems to have a received an English revelation from God comprising solely of the words:

"Assistant Surgeon"

[al-Badr, New Series, vol. 1, no. 16, July 20, 1905, p. 7]

[Tadhkirah, Page 699]

Then there are these:

"A word and two girls"

[Badr, vol. 2, dated February 2, 1906, p. 2]

[al-Hakam, vol. 10, no. 4, January 31, 1906, p. 3]

[Tadhkirah, Page 787]

"Though all men should be angry but God is with you. He shall help you. Words of God not can exchange."

[Barahin-e-Ahmadiyyah, part 4, p. 554 sub-footnote 4] 

[Ruhani Khaza’in, vol. 1, pp. 660–661 sub-footnote 4]

[Tadhkirah, Page 144]

"You have to go Amritsar; He halts in the zilla Peshawar."

[Maktubat-e-Ahmadiyyah, vol. 1, pp. 68–69, Letter dated December 12, 1883, addressed to Mir ‘Abbas ‘Ali]

[Tadhkirah, Page 145]

"Fair man"

[al-Badr, vol. 2, no. 24, September 11, 1903, p. 366]

[Tadhkirah, Page 628]

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

1 hour ago, Theoneofall said:

Well I'm Ahmadi Muslim and I wanted to ask why do Sunni Muslims kill Ahmadis in Pakistan just because we're Ahmadis. That's against the Quran, the Quran does not allow you to kill and Sunni kill saying " in the name of Islam".

Also Sunni are so ignorant, they think there perfect and more powerful but as we all know, Ahmadiyya is fastest growing sect in Islam and is destined to be the biggest sect in Islam very soon. Inshallah.

btw Ahmadiyya is also closest to teaching of Islam, if someone says otherwise then they retarded. I mean we're the community that does no violence and get respect from every government while Sunni make Islam look bad with there violence and their proudness. Be proud but don't be the bad kind of proud. The bad kind of proud means acting like your the best and thinking others deserve less and death.

I won't be as harsh as the Shia' Brothers here in their clarity, but brother you've been fooled by the British powers to separate from Sunni's and divide the muslims even more.  The Ahmadiyya movement was born historically by the British inciting division so that muslims remained divided (such as they did to the Palestinians) and restricted from power, as they did to Cyprus to the turkish/greek muslims, and many many more instances.

I don't believe you should die for your beliefs, but I do believe if you're a sincere believer who inclines towards the truth, that Insha'Allah, Allah swt will guide your towards the truth in that the Ahmadiyya movement has chosen you as victims to divide the ummah.

If you believe the Qu'ran is the final word of God, then you would know that Shaytaan has Deceived Ghulam Ahmad, and his followers.

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things.  (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

Ghulam is no Prophet, and is not Isa ibn Mariam AS, because if that was the case, then he most certainly have spoken Aramaic, Hebrew, and not the languages he spoken during his lifetime.

Edited by wmehar2

@Theoneofall

You made the same absurd statements in a thread opened nearly a year ago (http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034430-which-is-fastest-growing-sect-in-islam/#comment-2871653) and never responded to anything. Are you planning to do the same again?

On 10/10/2016 at 7:23 PM, Vestige said:

@Theoneofall

You made the same absurd statements in a thread opened nearly a year ago (http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034430-which-is-fastest-growing-sect-in-islam/#comment-2871653) and never responded to anything. Are you planning to do the same again?

I'm beginning to think he's trolling.  I can't think this is serious after reading that.  But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.