Jump to content
m.jafri

Bihar ul Anwar vol 55

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I found someone posting about bihar ul anwar. The refference was bihar ul anwar vol 55 page 34. And the post says that this shi'ite book states on page 34 that we shias were the one who killed imam hussain. I tried to find translation of this book but couldnt find one. Can someone please put some light on this topic and can anyone tell me that what this hadees is all about. I cannot understand arabic. And couldnt find any translation on this source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2016 at 10:43 PM, m.jafri said:

I found someone posting about bihar ul anwar. The refference was bihar ul anwar vol 55 page 34. And the post says that this shi'ite book states on page 34 that we shias were the one who killed imam hussain. I tried to find translation of this book but couldnt find one. Can someone please put some light on this topic and can anyone tell me that what this hadees is all about. I cannot understand arabic. And couldnt find any translation on this source.

Salamun alaykum.

There is no such thing in the reference you mentioned. However, there are various answers to this question. For example, see:

http://www.almuntazar.com/204/killers-of-imam-husain-as-a-historical-perspective/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2016 at 7:37 AM, amirhosein_88 said:

Salamun alaykum.

There is no such thing in the reference you mentioned. However, there are various answers to this question. For example, see:

http://www.almuntazar.com/204/killers-of-imam-husain-as-a-historical-perspective/

Walaikum as salam

Thanks brother. Did you read the refference. Can you please translate that for me??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, m.jafri said:

Walaikum as salam

Thanks brother. Did you read the refference. Can you please translate that for me??

Salamun alaykum.

That reference which you mentioned (Bihar al-Anwar vol. 55 page 34) is about the creation of earth, heavens, throne and the related issues. This volume of Bihar al-Anwar is entirely about this subject and has nothing to do with Imam Husain (as).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2016 at 1:15 PM, m.jafri said:

Did you read the refference. Can you please translate that for me??

Asslam Alaikum,

This portion is about Shab e Miraj and its details. In Arabic version one can see words like "في أخبارالمعراج" on the discussion of Miraj ..

"خمسمائة الحجاب" five hundred veils (being opened to Muhammad S.A.W),

"الشمس من السبعين من الكرسي" sun is seventieth of "kursi" 

السدرة منت"ا" Sidra Tul Muntha

I hope this further clarifies

____________________________________________________

YA QAEM A.S ALJAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • Let's ask Mr. Science/Ms. Nature . At what age you have designed their physical bodies to start getting attracted to each other for procreation?
    • At one of these meeting, is it possible to ask, listen beloved friends, I have a question. This verse in the quran, النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ  [Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, 
      [Pickthal 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves,
      [Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, What is your understanding, since we are gathered here for a Unity meeting, lets really unite and learn from each other. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny) used it, as a question at Ghadir Khum and asked  "Then the Messenger of Allah continued: "Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"   People cried and answered: "Yes, O' Messenger of God." "For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)." No Muslim disagrees till this point?  So, this should be a easy thing for you, only thing you are asking,  in which capacity do you see the Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him and his progeny) as Mawla?  What is your understanding of " Greater Right " or as per the verse 33:6 "greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, " You are only reciting the Qur'an and asking for their valued opinion and understanding.  Why would this not be possible? 
    • بسمه تعالى السلام عليكم What’s the علة of praying with a louder voice during Fajr, Maghrib and Isha, and a lower during Thuhr and Asr?
    • Alaikas Salaam brother,  Namaz means Salaat.  You can list all the words you didn't understood InshaAllah we'll reply. 
    • specifically, primary/high school, do you think males and females should be schooled separately ?
×