Jump to content
Islandsandmirrors

Dream interpretation?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

So I had a dream several months ago and I still remember it. I was in a place that seemed to be almost made of gold somehow. I can't exactly remember how it looked like but I remember drinking yellow liquid. Like melted gold or something. And then someone I knew came to me and said. "Isa is coming" (AS) and I woke up. 

And I had another dream that I was in a dark place, wearing something like a chador, and someone kept saying "Allahu akbar". I think I came across a mirror and I think I saw either my mother's reflection instead of my own, or I became my mother, and then I think the chador became white. I can't remember exactly. 

What do these dreams mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2016 at 11:55 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

So I had a dream several months ago and I still remember it. I was in a place that seemed to be almost made of gold somehow. I can't exactly remember how it looked like but I remember drinking yellow liquid. Like melted gold or something. And then someone I knew came to me and said. "Isa is coming" (AS) and I woke up. 

dreams which show qiyamat/ one of the signs of qiyamat are a final warning from Allah for you to stop doing a major sin, before you are punished in this world. think carefully about your current actions and think about what you are doing wrong because its about to be exposed to the whole world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2016 at 12:08 PM, DigitalUmmah said:

dreams which show qiyamat/ one of the signs of qiyamat are a final warning from Allah for you to stop doing a major sin, before you are punished in this world. think carefully about your current actions and think about what you are doing wrong because its about to be exposed to the whole world. 

I'm thinking about major sins that I've been doing but I'm not committing any major sins. I don't drink, neglect salah, eat pork/haram foods, fornicate, etc. When I am aware of my sins, I repent immediately. At the time I had just gotten treatment for my depression, and the last surah I opened before I went to the hospital was Surah Maryam. Maybe that was why? I have no idea. I try not to commit major sins and when I do I ask for forgiveness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2016 at 12:19 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

I'm thinking about major sins that I've been doing but I'm not committing any major sins. I don't drink, neglect salah, eat pork/haram foods, fornicate, etc. When I am aware of my sins, I repent immediately. At the time I had just gotten treatment for my depression, and the last surah I opened before I went to the hospital was Surah Maryam. Maybe that was why? I have no idea. I try not to commit major sins and when I do I ask for forgiveness. 

sister there's many things which we think are minor, but are actually major sins. even for example despairing of allahs mercy is a major sin. 

I do a dua that Allah gives you shiffa and eases your pain. I will remember you in Karbala InshaAllah and pray for you. 

please read this book

https://www.al-islam.org/greater-sins-volume-1-ayatullah-sayyid-abdul-husayn-dastghaib-shirazi/translators-preface 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I'm thinking about major sins that I've been doing but I'm not committing any major sins. I don't drink, neglect salah, eat pork/haram foods, fornicate, etc. When I am aware of my sins, I repent immediately. At the time I had just gotten treatment for my depression, and the last surah I opened before I went to the hospital was Surah Maryam. Maybe that was why? I have no idea. I try not to commit major sins and when I do I ask for forgiveness. 

How about shirk? Maybe hidden shirk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Nope. I've never heard of hidden shirk. I only worship Allah (swt) 

Hidden shirk is things like doing salah for praise from others, fearing other than Allah (swt).

Also in a way following your carnal desires is shirk as you take them as a god, partnering it with Allah (swt). Actually if you do that you are worshipping Satan.

Holy Quran 36:60:

أَلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكُمْ يَا بَـنِي آدَمَ أَنْ لاَ تَعْـبُدُوا الشَّيْطَانَ

“Did I not take a pledge from you, O' children of Adam, that you must not worship Satan?”

Ayatollah Nasir Makarim Shirazi says:

However, it does not seem that those being spoken to in this verse are the (official) Satan worshippers, who are very small in number in the world. Rather, those addressed in this verse are humanity on a whole! From this, it becomes clear that the worship of Satan is a tribulation which a great number of people can fall into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×