Reza

Now YOU Can Have a Badge on ShiaChat!

Rate this topic

If you want a special badge but not in your signature, it can be placed in your "About Me" page on your profile. If you don't have an "About Me" page, please let us know what badge you want and we can help do that for you. :) 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, hasanhh said:

Can l get a Sheriff's Badge ?

l want to arrest whomever keeps changing SC around.

lt's hard on my nervous system.

:dwarf: Two Days and Another Change.

Forget the Sheriff's Badge. l want SEAL Team 6.   .:jamesbond:

@Hameedeh I've decided it's better for me to leave Hawza for a later point in my life and focus on other things.... could you remove my badge? Thanks. It feels weird to keep it lol

Edited by Hameedeh
One Signature badge removed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Some men do it voluntary to cover their hair out of piety, even when it is not necessary for them to wear it. It is not confused Sister, and He do say you need to cover your hair clearly. He clearly in verse make it obligatory to cover the hair but also the chest, because there used to be women who only covered their hair and not chest. to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands... Quran 24:31 Many people always focus on Physical aspect on Hijab, when the spiritual is the most important. We need to obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى if we claim ourselves to be Muslim in every commands He give us, if we do not do that, then we are obeying Shaytan and Shaytan will lead us to wrong path. Don't you want to be guided and follow Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى way?
    • Guest ????
      I understand. But i just don't understand the reasoning nor the justice as to why men dont have to cover their hair. Allah has written about hijab in such a confusing way. He doesnt say anywhere that you need to cover your hair, from what i have read. And people always use the "oh it protects you" argument. Which is a complete lie. Girls wearing hijab still get hit on.
    • أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Alif, Lam, Meem, Allah, there is no God but He, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all things subsist, Allah bears witness that there is no God but He, and so do the angels and those possessed of knowledge, maintaining His creation with justice; there is no god but He, the Mighty, the Wise, Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger, Whoever desires this present life, We hasten to him therein what We please for whomsoever We desire, then We assign to him the hell; he shall enter it despised, driven away, And whoever desires the hereafter and strives for it as he ought to strive and he is a believer; as for these, their striving shall surely be accepted,
    • I know your self hate it, you should ponder over yourself and your relation with God, because the hate does not come from piece of cloth, but rather of your self desire and your beauty.
    • It is a wajib, that should be the first priority, not what you like, but what Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى like and made it as command to obey.