Jump to content
Reza

Now YOU Can Have a Badge on ShiaChat!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

I don't know who else wanted a Syed badge.

Badge (8).png

@Shaykh Patience101 Thank you for creating the golden tree Syed badge. Uploaded to the signatures of @Akbar673 and @DigitalUmmah. Others let us know if you want this badge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems my badges and magma's have slight differences in terms of font and size, even though I'm trying to copy his methods. The ones he made seem to be slightly less than 80x80 (the size he recommended to me) and I have no idea what font he used.

Sorry to anyone inconvenienced by this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hameedeh said:

@Shaykh Patience101 Thank you for creating the golden tree Syed badge. Uploaded to the signatures of @Akbar673 and @DigitalUmmah. Others let us know if you want this badge.

Sorry sis, can you remove it from mine? I to this day dont know my status as i am hashmi (abbasid) but not aal e muhammed. i just thought other members would like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2016 at 3:26 PM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

@Akbar673 @hameedeh

I don't know who else wanted a Syed badge.

Badge (8).png

 

On 10/1/2016 at 3:38 PM, hameedeh said:

@Shaykh Patience101 Thank you for creating the golden tree Syed badge. Uploaded to the signatures of @Akbar673 and @DigitalUmmah. Others let us know if you want this badge.

Thanks a lot guys !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2016 at 9:38 PM, hameedeh said:

Thank you for creating the golden tree Syed badge.

Looks like a splodge on my screen and the font is not as bold as the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Thank you for the flag, but please even out the box and the writing to look like the rest of the 3 boxes.  I'm sorry to bother you with my requests.  The box is not positioned correctly.  I appreciate the time and effort you put into them.  Thank you.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done. Though, it is a rather easy fix people should be able to do themselves. Granted, I'm not sure I'm just getting extra options because of being a mod but all you need to do is edit your signature and click on the badge images twice to get image options. The standard size for all badges is 80pixels square but some of them seem to be larger so all you need to do is write 80 and click save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Done. Though, it is a rather easy fix people should be able to do themselves. Granted, I'm not sure I'm just getting extra options because of being a mod but all you need to do is edit your signature and click on the badge images twice to get image options. The standard size for all badges is 80pixels square but some of them seem to be larger so all you need to do is write 80 and click save.

Great...Thanks for your help !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother KZ,

Brother the color or writing below flag is not readable at all.  You can't make out what it is saying.  Thank you for fixing the box.  God bless you.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

:ws:

^I'm not the one making the badges so I can't fix anything to do with what is contained in the image. @Shaykh Patience101, this would be where you come in.

@Haji 2003 @Laayla

It's actually pretty difficult to edit these badges as firstly, you have to remake them from scratch- the website is pretty minimalistic and doesn't have a save feature- and secondly, like I said before, I have no idea what fonts, sizes, etc. magma used to format his badges. Even the nationality badges I first made differ from magma's in terms of font. I realize that this looks pretty bad aesthetically which is why I stopped making more badges.

Still, I'll try to remake the Syed and Resistance badges one last time when I am not on mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

Still, I'll try to remake the Syed and Resistance badges one last time when I am not on mobile.

@Shaykh Patience101 Thank you so much. The shades of yellow and gold with white fonts are not very clear. If you make the yellow and gold color badges with black font it would be readable, but then it wouldn't be similar to all other badges. Perhaps the golden tree for the Syed badge could be easier to read if the tree was green. However, the yellow flag for @Laayla must be yellow as Resistance4Life is always yellow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2016 at 3:33 PM, hameedeh said:

@Shaykh Patience101 Thank you so much. The shades of yellow and gold with white fonts are not very clear. If you make the yellow and gold color badges with black font it would be readable, but then it wouldn't be similar to all other badges. Perhaps the golden tree for the Syed badge could be easier to read if the tree was green. However, the yellow flag for @Laayla must be yellow as Resistance4Life is always yellow.  

@Laayla

 

Badge (1).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2016 at 1:33 PM, hameedeh said:

@Shaykh Patience101 Thank you so much. The shades of yellow and gold with white fonts are not very clear. If you make the yellow and gold color badges with black font it would be readable, but then it wouldn't be similar to all other badges. Perhaps the golden tree for the Syed badge could be easier to read if the tree was green. However, the yellow flag for @Laayla must be yellow as Resistance4Life is always yellow.  

@Haji 2003 @Akbar673

Badge.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

^ I'm having a mini-Steve Jobs moment.

Telling the workers that what they've done is not good enough and getting them to achieve more than they thought they were originally capable of.

 

 

20 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

I, on the other hand, am having more of a Steve Ballmer moment, brimming with pride at @Shaykh Patience101 and shouting my admiration for the Greens:

 

So I was getting played by the Blues the whole time...

:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×