Reza

Now YOU Can Have a Badge on ShiaChat!

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, magma said:

^ I'm putting them as 80 x 80.

The icons, or the badges as a whole?

And I'm having a bit of trouble inserting non-original pictures into the badges (they come with lines behind them).

On 9/24/2016 at 6:41 PM, Shaykh Patience101 said:

The icons, or the badges as a whole?

And I'm having a bit of trouble inserting non-original pictures into the badges (they come with lines behind them).

Badges as a whole. They have to be resized outside the badge maker. 

I don't have that problem with the lines. They are barely noticeable anyway.

@magma

Do we have a catalog of all of the available badges or do we just make our way through this thread to find the full list of available badges?

Also, is this simply a Copy/Paste type thing or do we have to do something else to add them to our signature?

You can run through the thread to find the badge you like. Don't worry about putting them on your signature, post here and a Mod or Admin can upload them there for you.

The Development Team is doing this according to the date you requested. People on page 1 of this topic are the first ones to get their badge. Have patience!

59 minutes ago, magma said:

You can run through the thread to find what you like. Or you can custom request anything you want, and it will be made for you quickly. Don't worry about putting them on your signature, tag me here and I'll upload them there for you.

Awesome...

Can I get the "Parent", "Married", and "Ziyarat"  added please?

As well as ones for "Indian" and "American" also? (or if you have one already for "Indian-American")

Also, do you have the one for "Syed" made yet?

Thanks !!!

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Brother Magma, please I would like a picture of the world and then under it Citizen of the World

The Sun Behind the Clouds and then under it Ya Aba Salah

A Yellow Flag and then under it Resistance4Life

A picture of Hijab (the backside of a black hijab) then under it Chastity ( to encourage proper hijab)

A red heart and then under it I love Ahulbayt

Thank you dear brother.  How much do I owe you?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

@Darth Vader After the ShiaChat upgrade on November 21/22, 2015, members are no longer able to change their Rank on their profile. Only an Admin can change it. If you want to change the 'Member' (or the Rank you already created) to some other word or phrase, you can send me a PM and we will discuss it. Not all words and phrases are available. 

@Akbar673 Your badges are placed in your signature, except the ones that have not been created yet: Indian and Syed.

@Laayla Your badges are all custom order, so it will take a while for someone to make them for you, resize them and post them in this topic. Then inshaAllah we can put them in your signature.

@LeftCoastMom Your war pony with extras is on back-order. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Sister Hameedeh,

I love what you the mods have done so far.  Please don't forget: 

A picture of Hijab (the backside of a black hijab) then under it Chastity ( to encourage proper hijab).

Excellent work.

On 9/27/2016 at 10:57 PM, Darth Vader said:

I had a question. It looks like we are stuck with our self styling member titles. Isn't it? Because soon some people might want to change theirs (Batman for instance).

Oooooh! Fight, Fight, Fight!

On 9/27/2016 at 7:51 PM, E.L King said:

@magma

Iraqi one?

I'm trying to make the Iraqi badge, but the website won't let me. I'll try again soon, inshallah.

If you have an icon you would like on top of the text, post it.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

On 9/27/2016 at 5:37 PM, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Brother Magma, please I would like a picture of the world and then under it Citizen of the World

The Sun Behind the Clouds and then under it Ya Aba Salah

A picture of Hijab (the backside of a black hijab) then under it Chastity ( to encourage proper hijab)

A red heart and then under it I love Ahulbayt

Thank you dear brother.  How much do I owe you?

Link me to the images you want on any other badges. A Mod installed the Resistance4Life badge on your signature. @Laayla

Badge (7).png