Tris

Scoliosis

Hi, I have scoliosis ( my spine is curved into a C or S shape) and to heal it and make it straight is to get a surgery done. I certainly don't want to get surgery and I was wondering whether there is a dua that can heal it. 

If I remember good, there's some narration from the time of 'Isa, son of Maryam as, when he said to his hawariyyoon to show the most humble (taqwa) person to them. He showed them a blind woman without legs and arms. She was saying "shukr" all the time and when they asked her why she's doing that, she said something like: if I can see I could see many things I don't need to see, if I can walk I could go to some bad places and if I have arms I could do bad things with them.

I have scoliosis too, but I don't have problems cuz of that, except some pain from time to time. But it can't be compared with your problems. I pray to Allah swt to give you khayr with which He's satisfied and you're satisfied. Even if it's hard to understand and accept, we should know that some problems are good for us, they can prevent us to do bad things to us and others.

Always make dua for khayr with His satisfaction, and He's giving best of all givers. Spine is one of His ayats in us, its curved in 89 degrees several times.

With wishes for a quick recovery, Allah's bless and salam.

2 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

If I remember good, there's some narration from the time of 'Isa, son of Maryam as, when he said to his hawariyyoon to show the most humble (taqwa) person to them. He showed them a blind woman without legs and arms. She was saying "shukr" all the time and when they asked her why she's doing that, she said something like: if I can see I could see many things I don't need to see, if I can walk I could go to some bad places and if I have arms I could do bad things with them.

I have scoliosis too, but I don't have problems cuz of that, except some pain from time to time. But it can't be compared with your problems. I pray to Allah swt to give you khayr with which He's satisfied and you're satisfied. Even if it's hard to understand and accept, we should know that some problems are good for us, they can prevent us to do bad things to us and others.

Always make dua for khayr with His satisfaction, and He's giving best of all givers. Spine is one of His ayats in us, its curved in 89 degrees several times.

With wishes for a quick recovery, Allah's bless and salam.

oh my god! i hope Allah cures our curvature. sometimes i am pleased of what Allah has given me but sometimes i just want it to be normal(my spine).Right now I'm at this stage were im questioning myself, telling my self that life is short and that i can die at any moment, like thinking of this,i think its good for me but it just scares sometimes ( i want to live for a long time) but anyways.maybe  i shouldn't care about my back, its 39 degrees btw Thank you for sharing tho

On 9/12/2016 at 11:25 PM, Tris said:

Hi, I have scoliosis ( my spine is curved into a C or S shape) and to heal it and make it straight is to get a surgery done. I certainly don't want to get surgery and I was wondering whether there is a dua that can heal it. 

Do lots of back stretches there also bands you can get to do exercise with.