Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

What is the origin of laws of nature? What has given the things their attributes? Why electrons pesent outside the nucleus? Why proton have positive charge while electron have negative? 

Allah is the Creator, Originator and the Nourisher of everything in nature and beyond. Thus, in my view, He is the origin of laws of nature.

:bismillah:

8 hours ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

What is the origin of laws of nature? What has given the things their attributes? Why electrons pesent outside the nucleus? Why proton have positive charge while electron have negative? 

Salamon Alaikom, if with nature you mean physical sphere of matter, than what is spiritual sphere. Is spiritual sphere anti-nature or non-nature? Does it make sense to say that the spiritual realm is opposite of this physical sphere of matter. 

Usually we say what is the laws of creation, this question is an Islamic question whilst using the word nature makes it atheistic question because it covers only one part of creation and not whole creation. When we say Islamic physic, we consider the unseen world in our physic calculations, while generally others use a physic that only talks about the lifeless matter/physical world, this itself makes their physic, the corpse of physic.

Islamic psychology: In example european countries with psychology mostly they consider the physical aspect of human [corpse]. Islamic means both body and spirit, the whole human psychology and not part of human. Because of our monotheistic views we use Islamic republic, Islamic this and Islamic that, to cover whole of created things by Allah. 

The same the sphere of matter is lifeless; must say it would be like a corpse, no movement without the higher side; the spiritual side. So the spiritual sphere is the cause of all movements and order, in the physical sphere. If with Allah permission the spiritual sphere is 'disconnected' from the physical sphere, the physical sphere would not have its laws and calculated movement, instead all would be 'logical' movements, that is called decaying to its origin it was developed from and created.

http://study.com/academy/lesson/emergent-properties-definition-examples.html

In the link above emergent properties is explained, from physical view only. Whilst if spiritual sphere did not exist, oxygen and hydrogen would not become water in first place. The seed would not become a plant and so on. Contrary water would decay and become oxygen and hydrogen, and all emergent properties would be lost from even oxygen and hydrogen.

So emergent properties is part of Gods knowledge and contained in it and not vice versa; that Allah knowledge is contained in emergent properties which is wrong... Because all good properties water has is given to it by Allah and water in its essence does not have them by itself. So in Allah essence are those goodness and creation manifest them based on their capabilities and the creation does not have anything of itself that belongs to it, but all goodness belongs to Allah. 

The creator created creation and not only 'nature'. It is better to use the word creation instead of the word nature, because in the word creation all creation, is involved whilst the word nature limits us only to lifeless matter.

4 hours ago, Ali.Isa said:

Islamic psychology: In example european countries with psychology mostly they consider the physical aspect of human [corpse]. Islamic means both body and spirit, the whole human psychology and not part of human. Because of our monotheistic views we use Islamic republic, Islamic this and Islamic that, to cover whole of created things by Allah. 

Psychology is not an Arab word, the physical aspect of the human corpse is not considered at all.

Psychology is the study of behaviour and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. It is an academic discipline and an applied science which seeks to understand individuals and groups by establishing general principles and researching specific cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology

Just curious, why do you call it Psychology?

Which part of your body is created by Allah?

wslm?

20 minutes ago, Quisant said:

Psychology is not an Arab word, the physical aspect of the human corpse is not considered at all.

Psychology is the study of behaviour and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. It is an academic discipline and an applied science which seeks to understand individuals and groups by establishing general principles and researching specific cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology

Just curious, why do you call it Psychology?

wslm?

Everything.

2 hours ago, Quisant said:

This question is like the question of ignorant person who deny that the cars are created by humans. As he has seen a fully automatic system working in a factory, no human present there, and the cars are manufactured & finished by robots.

He questions, which part of car is created by human.

14 minutes ago, Spiritual said:

This question is like the question of ignorant person who deny that the cars are created by humans. As he has seen a fully automatic system working in a factory, no human present there, and the cars are manufactured & finished by robots.

He questions, which part of car is created by human.

And there's me thinking that my parents were involved in my creation!

I thought that humans came from the previous generation, through a well-understood biological process called "reproduction". 

17 minutes ago, Quisant said:

I thought that humans came from the previous generation, through a well-understood biological process called "reproduction". 

You left your statement incomplete, I guess. Let me complete it:

"The process of reproduction which works within the reproductory system, that system was evolved by a well understood blind & unguided process called evolution."

1 hour ago, Spiritual said:

You left your statement incomplete, I guess. Let me complete it:

"The process of reproduction which works within the reproductory system, that system was evolved by a well understood blind & unguided process called evolution."

Evolution is an explanatory scientific theory that has been thoroughly tested, discussed, analysed, reviewed, modified where necessary, expanded and clarified where needed. It is as "proven" as any scientific theory can be. It is factual in itself and it is grounded in an ever expanding base of factual evidence.
The theory is now supported by millions and millions of facts--observations that are unambiguously consistent.

These facts come from thousands of researchers and observers, from many disparate scientific disciplines: biology, microbiology, genetics, physics, mathematics, geology, organic chemistry, palaeontology, etc. 

This claim has been made constantly since even before Darwin. In all that time, the theory of evolution has become stronger.

Just google "evidence for the Theory of Evolution" and you will receive the mountain of evidence

The Theory of Evolution has never been disproven.

On the other hand it may be that God created Jinns from smokeless fire, Man from mud and the Universe from Nothing; unfortunately this type of Creation has never been proven.

wslm

5 minutes ago, Quisant said:

These facts come from thousands of researchers and observers, from many disparate scientific disciplines: biology, microbiology, genetics, physics, mathematics, geology, organic chemistry, palaeontology, etc. 

Can a process, originate a system? As per my understanding process works within a system. Existence of system is prerequisite for any process. 

Edited by Sajjad Zaidi

15 minutes ago, Quisant said:

Even then billions of people reject it.

Reason? You dont have the evidences.

LUCA is just an assumption, your evolutionary biologist accept it as assumption based on similarities in dna & structures of living things.

A factual statement or theory cannot be denied. 

Edited by Sajjad Zaidi

46 minutes ago, Sajjad Zaidi said:

LUCA is just an assumption, your evolutionary biologist accept it as assumption based on similarities in dna & structures of living things.

Not according to the Smithsonian magazine or the New Scientist:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/behold-luca-last-universal-common-ancestor-life-earth-180959915/?no-ist
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2098564-universal-ancestor-of-all-life-on-earth-was-only-half-alive/

Even so, do you mean the Theory of Evolution could be wrong? If so please explain the clear and testable alternative theory that better matches the evidence. Your Nobel prize awaits.

The proper debate about evolution occurs in scientific journals, laboratories, and the field, and by scientists only. There are no good arguments against evolution. If there were, they would get published in scientific journals, they do not.

On the other hand it may be that God created Jinns from smokeless fire, Man from mud and the Universe from Nothing; unfortunately this type of Creation has never been proven.

Look forward to your proof.

wslm.

Edited by Quisant

Even so, do you mean the Theory of Evolution could be wrong? If so please explain the clear and testable alternative theory that better matches the evidence. 

It is based on assumptions not the facts e.g., Universal Common Ancestor.

For alternative theory, ask the scientists, it is not my job. 

There are no good arguments against evolution

So is this the only reason you believe on evolution? There is no alternate of theory of assumption. 

LOL

4 hours ago, Quisant said:

It is as "proven" as any scientific theory can be. It is factual in itself and it is grounded in an ever expanding base of factual evidence.
The theory is now supported by millions and millions of facts--observations that are unambiguously consistent.

Following paragraph has been taken from wikipedia. 

"Evolutionary history of life

For a more concise outline of the evolution of life, seeTimeline of evolutionary history of life.

"History of evolution" redirects here. It is not to be confused with History of evolutionary thought.

The evolutionary history of life on Earthtraces the processes by which living andfossil organisms have evolved since lifeappeared on the planet, until the present day. Earth formed about 4.5 Ga (billion years) ago and there is evidence that life appeared within 0.5 billion years.[1] The SIMILARITIES between all present-day organisms indicate the presence of a common ancestor from which all known species have diverged through the process of evolution.[2]"

When you recieve any evidence, do share with me. As far as my knowledge is concern, main stream evolutionary biologist feel no shame in accepting "Common Ancestor" as ASSUMPTION BASED ON SIMILARITIES IN DNA & STRUCTURE.