Reza

Battle! #14 East vs West!

Poll #14  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want to live?

Just now, notme said:

I disagree with the divisions. They don't make sense. Is Japan east or west? What about Russia? Australia? Indonesia? We don't live in a black and white world. 

It's however one wants to define it. People should comment to clarify what criteria they used to cast their vote. Discussion!

Just now, magma said:

It's however one wants to define it. People should comment to clarify what criteria they used to cast their vote. Discussion!

OK. I live in the east, then. I live near the east coast of North America. :grin: 

As for the vote, I think I should sit this one out. Y'all have fun.

I'd live in the West.

The freedom is the reason, and the opportunities it gives you, however in terms of religious surroundings, the East is preferred, obviously. 

Now, it's up to us to create a good religious atmosphere in the West. 

9 hours ago, magma said:

Where do you want to live?

I was born in the West, and i love the West. (I love the East too, but the only places I've ever been in the East are Belarus and Lithuania; I'd love to visit more places in the East, but the West is my home.)

Yes the West has issues, as does the East. However, I personally think people can shine wherever they are, and make wherever they live a better place for God's glory!!! :)

So, I'm grateful for my Muslim and Non-Muslim friends from the East who have made the West their home. They are precious and awesome people, and they are always welcome by the Western people who love them, no matter what the Trumps of the West say!!!

Peace and God bless you

Edited by Christianlady