Sign in to follow this  
Engineer73

Sky & earth shed tears

Rate this topic

How true is our religion! Everything with us somehow gets attestation from the Quran. It is present in Ziarat e Nahiya:

"the skies and their inhabitants wept, as did Paradise and its keepers, the mountains and their surroundings,"

One might say that sky & earth don't shed tears, this saying is absurd. So I am quoting here a verse of Quran which made me surprise:

فَمَا بَكَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ السَّمَاء وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَا كَانُوا مُنظَرِينَ
44:29 and neither sky nor earth shed tears over them, nor were they allowed a respite.

This has been said about the Firon & his nation & at first sight I thought that did the heaven & earth shed tear for anyone? If they never shed tears then this statement become vague & absurd but Allah never give vague or absurd statements.

"Curse of Allah is on the unjust who hinder (people) from Allah's way and seek to make it crooked".

To say that GOD sheds tears is to infer that he has eyes and a body. How then, does he shed his tears?

Is it the shooting stars in the gloomy night? His angels who bring down blessings from the skies? Or maybe the morning dew of the fog? 

This is what is called 'hayaat donya': Our environment, atmosphere, and ecosystem. The world we live in. 

I think what is more astonishing is the fact that he allows us to witness these signs and to learn about them through the divine sciences. And that his tears are unfathomable, much like his unity. 

BTW, every time my mother see's a body of water that is clear and blue, she says "it looks like teardrops." Kind of reminded me of her, here. 

Thanks for this. 

Edited by Olaff8388

11 hours ago, Olaff8388 said:

To say that GOD sheds tears is to infer that he has eyes and a body. How then, does he shed his tears?

How does god shed tears? With those eyes mentioned in these verse:

وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا
  فَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْهِ أَنِ اصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا
and make the ark before Our eyes
So We revealed to him, saying: Make the ark before Our eyes

31 minutes ago, Olaff8388 said:

But if his eyes are 'Al-Baseer', then what are his tears? :party:

You need to check the meaning of Al-Baseer. 

15 hours ago, Olaff8388 said:

Your basic question, does God has eyes?

Answered by quoting couple of verses.

Your second question, how does He shed tears? Answerd, the eyes which He is calling as His eyes, they did shed tears. 

Your problem: You're correct that God is pure of having body but you seems unaware that who is famous as "ainullah" means eyes of God. That "ainullah" did shed tears on the death of Prophet (pbuh) and on the death of bibi Fatima (s.a).

Anything else?