Iranians are overloaded with their own religious forums in Farsi.

Most religious text are in Farsi, so there is no such  need for Iranians to join an English forum to discuss religion.

Iranians prefer communicating more in their own language, specially when it comes to religion.

Only few Iranians who are interested in diversity may join this forum, and those living overseas who find it easier to communicate in English...

On the other hand Indians and Pakistanis and people from other countries who are comfortable with English as their first Language will find this site suitable .

Edited by certainclarity

5 hours ago, certainclarity said:

Iranians are overloaded with their own religious forums in Farsi.

Most religious text are in Farsi, so there is no such  need for Iranians to join an English forum to discuss religion.

Iranians prefer communicating more in their own language, specially when it comes to religion.

Only few Iranians who are interested in diversity may join this forum, and those living overseas who find it easier to communicate in English...

On the other hand Indians and Pakistanis and people from other countries who are comfortable with English as their first Language will find this site suitable .

Well said. 

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:09 PM, MuhammadXII said:

That's what the map in that link says. 

That is maybe what the map said but i could said to you that i went many times in Iran and most of iranians have a very bad English level even in Tehran.

21 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Okay, how many Iranians have you met and talked to regarding this subject in your life time?

There are many iranians where I live and also I've searched stuff on the Internet. Look at this forum, most members are from south asia. Iranians have themselves told me they hate islam and most young people in iran are atheist 

2 hours ago, Ark1 said:

There are many iranians where I live and also I've searched stuff on the Internet. Look at this forum, most members are from south asia. Iranians have themselves told me they hate islam and most young people in iran are atheist 

You do not even know 0,01 % of the Iranian population, what they say is completely irrelevant when judging the other 99,99% of the population as one unanimous unit, if you do not understand that then you are stupid.

You are making statements based on nothing, which is the same things as lying to me. Did you know all daesh idiots are sunnis? Did you know I could find some people that would say that are sunnis converting to ateism? I could find some websites that says that as well.

Does that make it true?

But you my friend are either an idiot or you have an agenda, or you are both which I believe is most likely.

Edited by IbnSina

On 8/26/2016 at 11:22 AM, ChattingwithShias said:

Iranians are the second largest nationality represented:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235039984-what-ethnicityrace-are-you-anonymous-poll/

While time has passed by, more Iranians have been voting in the poll. They are now the largest group.