Sign in to follow this  

The Martyr's Family

Rate this topic

On 8/7/2016 at 4:44 PM, celestial said:

I don't think so but somehow if you look like your avatar, feel free to educate me anytime about anything.

Lol good one. I feel almost the same way. 

Celestial is right I have seen him criticize Iran very harshly in forums and argue against pro Iranian supporters in here. But

bint Abass

you are very harsh and for a person who claims to live imam Hussein(as) you should follow his akhlaq as well. I used to be pro Yasir al habib kinda as well. I was even considering switching my marja to Sadiq al Shirazi which is the one you most likely follow cause yasir likes him I know cause I have seen his lectures and used to listen to them. The thing that made me change though was his utter lack of akhlaq of not only him but many of his followers as well. 

also for someone who claims to not support America or other imperialist powers I find it odd how he hates the exact same things they hate Iran hezbollah etc...and preaches a type of Islam they like to be preached it's interesting. 

At at the end of the day yasir habib followers are very by the book in how they look and talk. The speakers of them I have seen take mustaches off which is mustahab for us as well I believe. And women I think in this case if that picture is even real which I doubt it is. Wear niqab. Strict in looking and talking religious but when it comes to acting religious with akhlaq for example a lot of them don't do that.

ultimately what my biggest problem with yasir though was I saw he was dividing the Shia not the Sunni. Shia before him were moving forward especially with the Iranian revolution and hezbollah then all of the sudden when we start building traction some shaykh starts causing disunity between not only Sunni but Shia. When I was a frustrated guy angry at the world I liked to watch habib trash Sunni beliefs it was a little fun. At that time at least I could care less about him dividing Sunni and Shia but what I did start to care about was him dividing the Shia and that's what made me start to see the errors in him. Slowly I started to notice other wrong things about him. I'm glad I realized he was an American agent otherwise I would be pretty misguided. Thinking Iran is evil and hezbollah the pure party of God who defends the Shia of Lebanon I might think they are evil a uthu billah. These are the people defending Islam.

The sunnis might disagree with us and support people who made the lives of our imams hell whether knowingly or unknowingly but the ahlul bayt worked hard in Making sure that even their sect had certain pure messages of Islam like hijab. This is where we should unite on the things the imams wanted us to agree on. To work together and fight all the injustices happening to the ummah people like shaykh yasir seek to disunite us so we can be weak and the enemies of Islam can destroy us easily. DIVIDE AND CONQUER is the name of their game and we can't let that work

that's why I am anti yasir and pro unity.

Edited by Al Hadi

Slain Hezbollah fighter’s family

RUWAISS, Lebanon: Ali and Suheir Fakih said their son meant the world to them and they were proud he joined Hezbollah forces deployed in Syria, even if it cost him his life. Al-Hasan Ali Fakih was 23 when he was killed on Aug. 10, 2015 in the Syrian border area near the town of Zabadani as he fought with Lebanon’s Hezbollah forces.

“He was raised by me and his mother like any family that embraces its children,” Al-Hasan’s father Ali told The Daily Star in a rare interview. “He was a beautiful child and when he was young he was a kind and loving person.”

Hezbollah is engaged in Syria on the side of the country’s embattled President Bashar Assad. The party publicly acknowledged the deployment in 2013.

On the ground, Hezbollah forces have proven some of the most effective and efficient soldiers, spearheading many major battles.

However, this has come at a significant price. Many fighters have been killed in fighting, although the group has remained tight-lipped over the exact death toll, and families of fallen soldiers rarely speak to the press. Lebanese security sources put the party’s death toll in Syria at more than 1,600.

Ali said his son would have had a promising future if he hadn’t chosen to join Hezbollah. “He entered school and progressed until he was enrolled at the Lebanese International University. When he was killed he was in his third year as a business management student, he had one year left,” Ali added.

Born in 1992, Al-Hasan enlisted with Hezbollah just a year after the 34-day, 2006 war with Israel. His family said he progressed quickly within the force and undertook military training to be battle-ready.

Through the way he was raised, with a traditional Shiite Islamic education, Ali said his son quickly integrated into Hezbollah.

“Our boy ... was among those enrolled with the mujahedeen [fighters],” Ali said. “He went for jihad [to fight] in many places. Of course in Syria, Lebanon and Qalamoun [on the Lebanon-Syria border] until God blessed us by choosing a martyr from this house.”

Pictures of the young man adorned the entrance of the family’s home in Ruwaiss, a southern suburb of Beirut where support for the Shiite military-political force is strong.

Al-Hasan’s father Ali, his mother Suheir and his young brother Al-Hussein sat in the living room. Facing them was a huge portrait, covering the whole wall, of Al-Hasan dressed in military fatigues and holding his weapon.

All over the house were small signs of Al-Hasan.

The family kept almost all of the equipment and belongings that were with him in his last battle.

A double-display case adorned with yellow flowers displayed the tactical vest Al-Hasan wore, still marked with splatters of his blood.

Alongside was the Quran he carried, his goggles, glasses, military boots and some rocks from where he was killed that were also marked with his blood.

In another case, the family kept Al-Hasan’s driving license and the contact lenses he used to wear. As Suheir and Ali opened the box of lenses and saw them dehydrated, they rushed to top up the liquid.

“Palmyra [in Syria] was the battle before his last. He then came home and stayed for 10 or 12 days before being called back to go to Zabadani, where the battle had started around a month and half before,” Ali said.

His family explained that Al-Hasan had been called back to service three days early due to the ferocity of the battles in Zabadani.

By the time he was meant to return to the front on Aug. 11, he was already being laid to rest in his native Lebanon.

Ali said he dropped his son off to rejoin his unit on Aug. 9, but by 6:35 p.m. the next day, he was dead.

“He participated in an operation to storm [a position] in Zabadani and was martyred on Aug. 10, 2015,” Ali said. The family received the news early the next morning.

“During the period that he was here, there were many signs that showed us it would be the last time we were going to be with him,” Ali recalled. He said that even dropping him off that day felt different to the times before.

“I dropped him off and kissed him and then I said, ‘Baba, come give me another kiss,’ and he did. I left and started to cry. When I got home, Suheir asked me what was wrong and said, ‘You have a hunch this time?’” Ali said, his eyes beginning to brim with tears.

Sitting beside him, a calm Suheir took over. Dressed in black, she wore a brooch on her chest that had Al-Hasan’s picture on it. She spoke proudly of her son and of how heroic he had been on the field.

“Since I was the mother of a mujahed [fighter], this meant I understood that [every] trip could be his last. Based on that, I prepared myself,” she said softly.

“When my son chose that road, he chose it with conviction and therefore I was satisfied.”

Suheir, like Ali, said she knew when Al-Hasan left for Zabadani it would be his last tour.

She recalled that while standing in the doorway saying goodbye, she made a point not let him see her cry.

“I don’t cry in front of my son,” Suheir explained. “He had a difficult job to do ... and he needed to leave the house with the peace of mind that he had a strong mother behind him.”

Al-Hasan didn’t hesitate when he left, she explained. Suheir added that she saw a glory to being the mother of a martyr, even if not everyone could understand it.

Despite the fact that the family say they miss their son, they all expressed their pride for Al-Hasan’s death. Ali said he believed Al-Hasan didn’t only die for his religion, but also in the defense of Lebanon and the people. “If it weren’t for the fighters and the blood of the martyrs, then Daesh [ISIS], the takfiris and the Zionists would’ve entered and slaughtered us the same way they did in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Palestine and everywhere,” he said.

“We are very happy with what God provided. But of course, [the feelings of] loss and nostalgia are inevitable. All the prophets and messengers cried when parting, but on the issue of martyrdom there are no words,” he explained.

“It is the most important rank ... it is the best way to die.”

Both Ali and Suheir expressed their readiness to support 20-year-old Al-Hussein if he decided to embark on the same road as his brother. The most important thing, they said, is for him to be convinced of what he’s doing.

“It’s a pride for me to be like him,” Al-Hussein said.

Despite the loss of their son, the Fakih family still supports Hezbollah, and played down the many reports from Lebanese, regional and international powers that have criticized Hezbollah’s participation in the Syrian war.

Many local voices have been highly critical of Hezbollah’s intervention, especially in light of Lebanon’s official policy since 2012 of disassociation from regional events.

Suheir grew angry when asked about reports that families who had sent children to fight with Hezbollah were receiving money or services.

“Those who are saying this won’t do anything without something in return,” she said. “Despite how precious he was to us, his [life] was cheap for the sake of religion ... there isn’t anything more precious than religion and creed.”

Ali agreed. “[Would] I offer the beat of my heart and the light of me eye in return of an apartment or a car?” he replied.

God bless you dear sister @jannahismygoal.  These stories straighten me up and see how I should be a true shia in faith, action, and hard work.  All these martyrs didn't just became suddenly a martyr.  They worked very hard to reach this status.

I find these videos cleanse my heart from all the spiritual diseases.  

Please watch Shaheed Ali, towards the end his wife reads his will.  Ya Allah help us understand and have firm belief in knowing Aba Abd Allah, he is the ship of salvation and the guiding light.

Ya Allah do not leave me alone, help me,  guide me, please give me permission to seek closeness to you.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Please watch the documentary below.  Also, recite fatiha on his blessed soul. @Marbles @starlight @Haji 2003 @Abbas.

*4th Martyrdom Anniversary of Shaheed Aitizaz Hassan:* A Pakistani school boy from Hangu District who sacrificed his life while preventing a suicide bomber from entering his school on *January 6, 2014*. The school is located at the Ibrahimzai village of Hangu and it is the primary source of education for 2000 students.

Aitzaz's action saved 1000+ lives of his fellow students, captured the hearts of many in Pakistan, *he was hailed as a national hero and awarded with the high civil award of Pakistan Sitara-e-Shujaat (Star of Bravery).*

This documentary with re-enactment contains the footage of real people, his family, his neighbors, his teacher and classmates speaking about him and also about the incident.

*A short Documentary on Martyr Aitizaz Hassan*

Sunni Muslims defenders of Lady Zaynab (sa) shrine

Daughters of ex Saudi king about Sheikh Namar (they are currently under home arrest)