Sign in to follow this  
Laayla

The Martyr's Family

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

This is love.  This is a love story that isn't told in Hollywood and Bollywood.  Not fantasy love.  This is deep, true, sincere and pure love. 

God bless Shaheed Hadi Baghbani's soul.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Thank you sister for sharing this lovely video, it brought a tear to my eye. May Allah(SWT) multiply his blessings in his greatness over the martyrs of Islam and may he grant peace to the hearts of the families left behind and may he grant them that which is best for them and the patience needed to acquire it.

Al Fatiha for the martyrs!

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Dear Brother IbnSina

Our martyrs are unselfish men, who leave their families, jobs, and their entire life for the sake of deen Mohammad wa Ahla Mohammad.  Allah swt continue to give their families strength, patience and will power.  Allah brighten their faces in front of Sayyida Fatymah 3laha Salam.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

laayla thank you so much for sharing this, it is very very wonderful and amazing, ma sha Allah this infact helped me a lot, i lvoed the way the lady whose husband was martyred spoke, so much beauty and haya and wisdom of Allah in her. ma sha Allah, as for her husband the video i had to stop watching it at the end ,because it was completely heartbreaking, heartbreaking.

35 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

I am sorry to say but someone who died to protect the secular dictator Assad's seat in power is not a martyr.

I'm sorry, but if someone died to protect Bibi Zaynabs shrine is. I smell London Ayatollah on you.........

You know nothing of what's going on in syria, just another kid with a big mouth. 

57 minutes ago, repenter said:

I'm sorry, but if someone died to protect Bibi Zaynabs shrine is. I smell London Ayatollah on you.........

You know nothing of what's going on in syria, just another kid with a big mouth. 

Yes i am sure they are there to protect the shrine of zainab and not to protect Assad's seat and Iranian interests in the region and just using the shrine as a pretext. 

Edited by Bint Abbas

1 hour ago, Bint Abbas said:

20 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

Yes i am sure they are there to protect the shrine of zainab and not to protect Assad's seat and Iranian interests in the region and just using the shrine as a pretext. 

And? How would that be a bad thing? If Iran is weakened the whole mideast would be in chaos. Its only Iran right now who is able to oppose Israel and America.

1 hour ago, Bint Abbas said:

I am sorry to say but someone who died to protect the secular dictator Assad's seat in power is not a martyr.

What Marji do you follow sister ?

It seems interesting that you are supportive of Yasser Al Habib, supportive of lanah, supportive of attempts to ostracize sunni's and here you are, also against Iran.

Assad is a dictator, and the syrian people must have the chance to choose their own destiny, but that has to be put on hold, because the fall of Assad will only mean the rise of al nusra, ahrar asham, jaysh al islam and alqaeda linked or cooperating qatar/turkey/saudi backed groups forming their own self-styled caliphate. 

1 hour ago, repenter said:

She is supportive of Yasser Al Habib. It isn't just Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s who had such people in his own camp, it seems we do as well.

Truly, nothing is easy in society..

Just now, Ali al-Abdullah said:

And? How would that be a bad thing? If Iran is weakened the whole mideast would be in chaos. Its only Iran right now who is able to oppose Israel and America.

The middle east is in chaos and has been in chaos the past 100 years.

In the eye of a true shia Iran is no different than Israel and America and Imam Mahdi (a) will fight all these oppressive regimes. 

Back to the topic. The fighter is not a martyr he died fighting for iranian political interests.

Just now, Bint Abbas said:

In the eye of a true shia Iran is no different than Israel and America and Imam Mahdi (a) will fight all these oppressive regimes. 

Back to the topic. The fighter is not a martyr he died fighting for iranian political interests.

Yes the Middle east is not in a good state, but weakening Iran would be worse and would allow America and Israel to attack.

And how is Iran like Israel? And how do you know his intention?

12 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

From today, i make it a promise to do a thorough investigation of followers of certain ayatullah's who preach ideas taken by Bint Abbas, compile evidence and statements, and absolutely spread them and warn as many scholars, sheikhs, ulema', at this growing khawarij type movement seeking to cause disunity not just among shia's and sunni's , but even among shia's.

He/She is a follower of London and California Ayatollahs, same ones that were so bold and boosting before, now don't make a peep. We thought you guys were extinct. I can smell them a mile a way. Where are these brave followers of London Ayatollahs now? Takfiris are at the Shrines doorsteps, where are they? That's right, hiding in their holes.

Don't feed the troll people. These guys root out from the same tree that rooted betrayers at Uhud and fell for the quran on the spears. 

Edited by repenter

13 hours ago, Bint Abbas said:

Sister, I think you are being a bit harsh in here.

I also don't approve the regimes of Iran and Syria, I don't believe they are %100 sincere, however I believe there are many sincere shias inside the army of Syria & Iran. And it doesn't mean that if they are in the army, they are there because of political interest, and they approve every action of those regimes by heart.

I don't see any problem defending the shias and shrines using the power of these two regimes.

8 hours ago, celestial said:

Sister, I think you are being a bit harsh in here.

I also don't approve the regimes of Iran and Syria, I don't believe they are %100 sincere, however I believe there are many sincere shias inside the army of Syria & Iran. And it doesn't mean that if they are in the army, they are there because of political interest, and they approve every action of those regimes by heart.

I don't see any problem defending the shias and shrines using the power of these two regimes.

You would have to be extremely ignorant and dumb if you actually believe the Iran soldiers are going in there to fight for shrines and there are no shia in Syria to defend. This is just Iranian imperialism as Iran is seeking to become a super power in the region and it is using ignorant shia to further its cause. Iran is no different than the US or Britain just another oppressive power looking to oppress more people for power. Either way a true shia of Ali ibn abi Talib (AS) would not support imperialism or a secular dictator. 

22 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

What Marji do you follow sister ?

Its not your concern who i follow.

22 hours ago, Tawheed313 said:

but that has to be put on hold,  

Are you a syrian? If not, dont speak as if you own syria please.

Edited by Bint Abbas

9 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

You would have to be extremely ignorant and dumb if you actually believe the Iran soldiers are going in there to fight for shrines and there are no shia in Syria to defend. This is just Iranian imperialism as Iran is seeking to become a super power in the region and it is using ignorant shia to further its cause. Iran is no different than the US or Britain just another oppressive power looking to oppress more people for power. Either way a true shia of Ali ibn abi Talib (AS) would not support imperialism or a secular dictator.

Excuse me, do you know what's inside the heart of every soldier in the field?

You just increase your burden of sins talking like that. This is what I dislike about Yasser Al Habib and his followers. Criticize regimes, that's ok. But don't slander the soldiers in the field. They are just soldiers and they follow the orders. Allah knows their intention. You are not the judge.

And, you are the dumb one here, sorry to let you know.

Edited by celestial

4 minutes ago, celestial said:

Excuse me, do you know what's inside the heart of every soldier in the field?

You just increase your burden of sin talking like that. This is what I dislike Yasser Al Habib and his followers. Criticize regimes, that's ok. But don't slander the soldiers in the field. They are just soldiers and they follow the orders. Allah knows their intention. You are not the judge.

And, you are the dumb one here, sorry to let you know.

Going to Syria fighting for an oppressive regime like Iran is a sin pointing that out is not. This soldier is not a martyr. If you want to make excuses for soldiers like this maybe you should make excuses for the soldiers that fought against Imam Ali (AS) at Siffin they were after all as you are saying just following order and Allah knows their intention or the soldiers who took part in the fight against Imam Hussein (as) at Karbala, this soldier is no different than the soldiers fighting in those wars. 

Edited by Bint Abbas

1 minute ago, Bint Abbas said:

Going to Syria fighting for an oppressive regime like Iran is a sin pointing that out is not. This soldier is not a martyr. If you want to make excuses for soldiers like this maybe you should make excuses for the soldiers that fought against Imam Ali (AS) at Siffin they were after all as you are saying just following order and Allah knows their intention or the soldiers who took part in the fight against Imam Hussein (as) at Karbala, this soldier is no different than the soldiers fighting in those wars. 

They fight against Daesh & Nusra. Whoever fights against those, and treats shias with respect is a potential ally and their support is welcomed.

What is wrong with you?

5 minutes ago, celestial said:

They fight against Daesh & Nusra. Whoever fights against those, and treats shias with respect is a potential ally and their support is welcomed.

What is wrong with you?

Yes you are a dumb one who believe's in Irani propaganda. They fight against anyone who opposes and is a threat to Bashar al Assad and Iran's interest in the region and Iran has been doing that before there was any da3sh or Nusra in syria since 2011 they were just not as loud about it. The same Assad who massacres children, bombs hospitals and has killed more civilians than Da3sh Nusra and Israel combined. So i have to ask what is wrong with you? 

Edited by Bint Abbas

6 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

Yes you are a dumb one who believe's in Irani propaganda. They fight against anyone who opposed and is a threat to Bashar al Assad and Iran's interest in the region. The same Assad who massacres children, bombs hospitals and has killed more than Da3sh Nusra and Israel combined. So i have to ask what is wrong with you?

Daesh & Nusra doesn't let civilians to leave the battlefield hence they are the ones most responsible for children deaths. I don't believe Iranian propaganda I'm one of the harshest criticizers of Iran in here, but your nonsense just goes deeper and deeper. Conscription is mandatory in Iran, it is easy for you to talk sitting on your butt in UK.

And you don't look like a woman, you are probably a guy. Don't pretend like a smart-a** here please. Get your facts straight. You don't even know how to debate.

Edited by celestial

Just now, celestial said:

Daesh & Nusra doesn't let civilians to leave the battlefield hence they are the ones most responsible for children deaths. I don't believe Iranian propaganda I'm one of the harshest criticizers of Iran in here, but your nonsense just goes deeper and deeper. Conscription is mandatory in Iran, it is easy for you to talk sitting on your butt in UK.

And you don't look like a woman, you are probably a guy. Don't pretend like a smart-ass here please. Get your facts straight. You don't even know how to debate.

"Da3sh and Nusra doesnt let civilians"  yeah you have no idea what you are talking about and i dont have time to educate you about the syrian war. 

25 minutes ago, Bint Abbas said:

"Da3sh and Nusra doesnt let civilians"  yeah you have no idea what you are talking about and i dont have time to educate you about the syrian war. 

I don't think so but somehow if you look like your avatar, feel free to educate me anytime about anything.

Edited by celestial

Bashar al-Assad never kills civilians unless he's facing a gorilla army that hides in between civilians. The only way for him to wipe out the terrorists is to wipe everyone out at the same time. Any innocent people that died passed away as martyrs, so it's all for a greater cause.