alidu78

islamisation of sweden ??

Salam aleykoum,  

very often on some "anti islam websites" I saw many People from sweden who say that islam is growing very fast in sweden and that one Day this country could become muslim. I know that there are many People from différent european countries who say that but the most I saw who said that are from sweden .

But however when I see the wikipedia of sweden they say that only 5 % of swedish population is muslim so we are very far from an islamisation of sweden. 

Could anyone from sweden or who know well sweden could explain to me if islam is really growing so fast in sweden ?

Muslim birthrate tends to be a lot higher than the native birthrate.  Plus, they continue to take in refugees (or at least did until recently, not sure).  And when they bring in uneducated Muslim refugees and stuff, they tend to form communities with high crime rates and don't integrate well into the native population (don't learn the language, for example).  And, there are radical clerics that preach that it is the duty of the Muslims to spread Islam.  So it's a multifold problem of perceptions and fear of being over run by a people (Muslims) that aren't afraid of pushing their ideology onto you, while at the same time being unable to push back because of political correctness and the laws of the country.

*I'm not from Sweden.

Islam is growing fast throughout Europe, too many radicals from what I see. Muslims, like coldcow explained have a higher birthrate than most other people/populations. So it is safe to assume, that the Muslim population is rising. Especially with the intake of migrants.

55 minutes ago, coldcow said:

Muslim birthrate tends to be a lot higher than the native birthrate.  Plus, they continue to take in refugees (or at least did until recently, not sure).  And when they bring in uneducated Muslim refugees and stuff, they tend to form communities with high crime rates and don't integrate well into the native population (don't learn the language, for example).  And, there are radical clerics that preach that it is the duty of the Muslims to spread Islam.  So it's a multifold problem of perceptions and fear of being over run by a people (Muslims) that aren't afraid of pushing their ideology onto you, while at the same time being unable to push back because of political correctness and the laws of the country.

*I'm not from Sweden.

I have many shia afghan and iraqi contacts in Facebook who live in sweden. 

And I just saw that apparently sweden was one of the country who took the most refugees in 2015 in theurope refugee crisis. 

2 minutes ago, It's me hello said:

Yeah, most European countries are experiencing high growth within Muslim populations.

That's true yes . Me I live in france and there are already some régions like "seine saint dénis" who are in majority muslim . But so france will become in majority muslim ? I dont really know maybe .

For the other european countries I dont know .

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

That's true yes . Me I live in france and there are already some régions like "seine saint dénis" who are in majority muslim . But so france will become in majority muslim ? I dont really know maybe .

For the other european countries I dont know .

Let's say hypothetically a french man, on average has one child. That child has one child, and so on. (Maybe even two or three)

Compare that to-

A Muslim man has 3-5 children (maybe more) then all those kids have the same amount, and then it continues. It grows a lot faster than u think. Despite Islam being a minority, if it continues to grow the same way it has been recently; then we will see a Muslim majority Europe.

2 minutes ago, It's me hello said:

Let's say hypothetically a french man, on average has one child. That child has one child, and so on. (Maybe even two or three)

Compare that to-

A Muslim man has 3-5 children (maybe more) then all those kids have the same amount, and then it continues. It grows a lot faster than u think. Despite Islam being a minority, if it continues to grow the same way it has been recently; then we will see a Muslim majority Europe.

The problem is even not the fertility between muslims and non muslims. 

Most of the french people I know dont give à [Edited Out] about religion and when I was young I heard very often young french who did jokes against religion , the "pedophiles" priests and the church in général when most of the young maghrebis or West africans I known were very linked to religion (even not always practicing).

5 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

The problem is even not the fertility between muslims and non muslims. 

Most of the french people I know dont give à [Edited Out] about religion and when I was young I heard very often young french who did jokes against religion , the "pedophiles" priests and the church in général when most of the young maghrebis or West africans I known were very linked to religion (even not always practicing).

Not really sure what you mean, but seeing the population growth. You can tell that the fertility of an average Muslim is much higher than non-Muslims, and it is a large contributor to overpopulation.

6 minutes ago, It's me hello said:

Not really sure what you mean, but seeing the population growth. You can tell that the fertility of an average Muslim is much higher than non-Muslims, and it is a large contributor to overpopulation.

I just said that muslim migrants in général are more linked to religion than many european natives .

No, this is a lie.

They say muslims but they refer to anyone that looks middle eastern or african. Islam is not taking over Sweden, if you look at the young "muslims" there, you will understand.

In fact I think some people even on this site makes the assumption of middle eastern/african = muslim, which is a real shame and a sign of low intelligence and that they have been letting media influence their reasoning far more than they are aware of.

55 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

No, this is a lie.

They say muslims but they refer to anyone that looks middle eastern or african. Islam is not taking over Sweden, if you look at the young "muslims" there, you will understand.

In fact I think some people even on this site makes the assumption of middle eastern/african = muslim, which is a real shame and a sign of low intelligence and that they have been letting media influence their reasoning far more than they are aware of.

Are you from sweden ? 

I know there are also many christian or atheist from middle east who go to sweden also .

14 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Are you from sweden ? 

I know there are also many christian or atheist from middle east who go to sweden also .

I cannot answer that in public but I know what I am talking about.

2 hours ago, IbnSina said:

No, this is a lie.

Even among the "Muslims" that go there, or their children, many aren't religious at all.  It is often the non-religious ones that cause problems.  Them and the uneducated ones that don't try to assimilate.  They are the ones that turn into thugs, create/join gangs, get into drugs and alcohol, somehow think that western women are easy targets, etc.  They give the rest a bad name.  And they are often the ones that wake up one day and try to repent for their actions with terrorism, or use terrorism as a means to retaliate against the law & order system that punished them for breaking the law.