Sign in to follow this  
Kaniz-e-Zaynab

KSA could be about to behead Ali Al Nimr

Activists say pro-Saudi sources have alluded that al-Nimr's and other Shia prisoners' executions could be imminent.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/saudi-arabia-could-be-about-behead-crucify-ali-mohammed-al-nimr-1572851

May Allah protect Ali al Nimr and the oppressed from the barbaric Saudi regime. Please keep them in your prayers and try raising awareness!

saudi-arabia-uncovered.jpg

Edited by Kaniz-e-Zaynab

21 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Oh no, this is bad...

You know, I wish they would exercise the option of exile like it states in the article. Especially for those young people.  But I guess they think that isn't enough deterrent to keep the Shia that are sitting  on top of some of their main oil reserves in line. 

7 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

You know, I wish they would exercise the option of exile like it states in the article. Especially for those young people.  But I guess they think that isn't enough deterrent to keep the Shia that are sitting  on top of some of their main oil reserves in line. 

The Wahhabis/Salafis would rather just behead Shias instead, we are kuffar (disbelievers) and najis (unclean) to them.  Shame, I saw a bit of a friend in Ali al-Nimr.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^ I'm sure that is true. However, in KSA I'm betting the harshness of the treatment has a lot to do with your proximity to their bank account as well. 

Sure, but their burning hatred of Shi'as comes first. Being close to and living near their precious income just makes it easier to "punish" our brothers and sisters as the Saudis see fit. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Let's ask Mr. Science/Ms. Nature . At what age you have designed their physical bodies to start getting attracted to each other for procreation?
    • At one of these meeting, is it possible to ask, listen beloved friends, I have a question. This verse in the quran, النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ ۖ  [Shakir 33:6] The Prophet has a greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, 
      [Pickthal 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves,
      [Yusufali 33:6] The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves, What is your understanding, since we are gathered here for a Unity meeting, lets really unite and learn from each other. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his progeny) used it, as a question at Ghadir Khum and asked  "Then the Messenger of Allah continued: "Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?"   People cried and answered: "Yes, O' Messenger of God." "For whoever I am his Leader (mawla), 'Ali is his Leader (mawla)." No Muslim disagrees till this point?  So, this should be a easy thing for you, only thing you are asking,  in which capacity do you see the Prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him and his progeny) as Mawla?  What is your understanding of " Greater Right " or as per the verse 33:6 "greater claim on the faithful than they have on themselves, " You are only reciting the Qur'an and asking for their valued opinion and understanding.  Why would this not be possible? 
    • بسمه تعالى السلام عليكم What’s the علة of praying with a louder voice during Fajr, Maghrib and Isha, and a lower during Thuhr and Asr?
    • Alaikas Salaam brother,  Namaz means Salaat.  You can list all the words you didn't understood InshaAllah we'll reply. 
    • specifically, primary/high school, do you think males and females should be schooled separately ?