Kareemsydney

How do Shia view Alawi

As a Twelver, I don't agree with them on grounds of theology, but I consider them Muslim and I will give salam to them and show respect to them.

I honestly don't get some of the Shi'a (especially the Lana'at centered ones who cry the loudest about Shi'a genocide,Sunni chauvinism in world) who are totally against them. Some of them consider Alawites to be straight up kuffar and even root against them in Syria, ironically thereby fraternizing with the takfiri forces killing the Shi'a and threatening the Lady Zainab Shrine there.

19 minutes ago, MustafaE said:

As a Twelver, I don't agree with them on grounds of theology, but I consider them Muslim and I will give salam to them and show respect to them.

I honestly don't get some of the Shi'a (especially the Lana'at centered ones who cry the loudest about Shi'a genocide,Sunni chauvinism in world) who are totally against them. Some of them consider Alawites to be straight up kuffar and even root against them in Syria, ironically thereby fraternizing with the takfiri forces killing the Shi'a and threatening the Lady Zainab Shrine there.

doesn't their theology take them out of the fold of Islam though? I read somewhere that they believe that imam Ali (as) is God. Or something of the like. 

But they are my brothers in humanity, we are human. 

On ۱۳۹۵/۴/۱۷ ه‍.ش. at 5:59 PM, Kareemsydney said:

Salams all

How do the Shia view people of Alawi belief? Most Sunni scholars are them as being outside the fold of Islam. 

Salamun alaykum.

I found this Arabic article interesting:

http://www.islamquest.net/ar/archive/question/fa8936

Salams all

How do the Shia view people of Alawi belief? Most Sunni scholars are them as being outside the fold of Islam. 

Salamun alaykum.

Salams all

Salamun alaykum.

Hello,

I am Alawi, and I can say that we do not concider Ali as God. We consider him as an air of God. Powerful and blessed by Allah. Brother of our Prophet (saw). The miracle of birth of Imam Ali in the Kaaba is the reason why we see him as an air of God, but definately not God. SubhanAllah, no way not like that.

On 25.7.2016 at 3:44 PM, NasihMalik said:

Hello,

I am Alawi, and I can say that we do not concider Ali as God. We consider him as an air of God. Powerful and blessed by Allah. Brother of our Prophet (saw). The miracle of birth of Imam Ali in the Kaaba is the reason why we see him as an air of God, but definately not God. SubhanAllah, no way not like that.

I am also Alawi and first of all we believe in that there is no God but Allah swt, Muhammad saas. Is his messenger and Ali as. Is walyullah. I agree with you. All the information the people got about us is wrong, they just want to break the unity of ahlubayt lovers. 

Salam brother,

Part of the reason for our ignorance is that there really is no reliable/informative website on alawism. Is there a reason why this is the case?

Thanks

Salman

Edited by salman1

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 3:44 PM, NasihMalik said:

Hello,

I am Alawi, and I can say that we do not concider Ali as God. We consider him as an air of God. Powerful and blessed by Allah. Brother of our Prophet (saw). The miracle of birth of Imam Ali in the Kaaba is the reason why we see him as an air of God, but definately not God. SubhanAllah, no way not like

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:37 PM, YaAli313madad said:

I am also Alawi and first of all we believe in that there is no God but Allah swt, Muhammad saas. Is his messenger and Ali as. Is walyullah. I agree with you. All the information the people got about us is wrong, they just want to break the unity of ahlubayt lovers. 

that.

Could you explain to us what are the différences between you (alawites) and the other shias ?

"Their theology is based on a divine triad,or trinity, which is the core of Alawite belief.The triad comprises three emanations of the one God: the supreme aspect or entity called the "Essence"or the "Meaning" (both being translations of maʿnā), together with two lesser emanations known as his "Name" (ism), or "Veil" (ḥijāb), and his "Gate" (bāb).These emanations have manifested themselves in different human forms over several cycles in history, the last cycle of which was as Ali (the Essence/Meaning), Muhammad (the Name) and Salman the Persian (the Gate).Alawite belief is summarised in the formula: “I turn to the Gate; I bow before the Name; I adore the Meaning.”"

I don't know what Shia's actually think of this, but islamically this looks like straight up shirk.

On Sunday, November 06, 2016 at 6:59 PM, MuhammedAli said:

"Their theology is based on a divine triad,or trinity, which is the core of Alawite belief.The triad comprises three emanations of the one God: the supreme aspect or entity called the "Essence"or the "Meaning" (both being translations of maʿnā), together with two lesser emanations known as his "Name" (ism), or "Veil" (ḥijāb), and his "Gate" (bāb).These emanations have manifested themselves in different human forms over several cycles in history, the last cycle of which was as Ali (the Essence/Meaning), Muhammad (the Name) and Salman the Persian (the Gate).Alawite belief is summarised in the formula: “I turn to the Gate; I bow before the Name; I adore the Meaning.”"

I don't know what Shia's actually think of this, but islamically this looks like straight up shirk.

I don't get this 

Can someone elaborate plz 

What's alawi ??what does it mean ??

Why r they different??

Even we believe Allah then prophet pbuh messenger then successor of prophet maula Ali As 

20 hours ago, Pearl3112 said:

I don't get this 

Can someone elaborate plz 

What's alawi ??what does it mean ??

Why r they different??

Even we believe Allah then prophet pbuh messenger then successor of prophet maula Ali As 

They area a sect mainly found in Syria, the Asad family are predominantly Alawi.

Alawi are arab bloodline Seyyid or house of Ahlibeyt 

Shia are followers of Ahlibeyt basically converts of sunni after Shah ismail

Anatolian Alevis are different than alawi 

We believe in Hakk Muhammed Ali 

Allah The greatest Hz Muhammed the messenger and Ahlibeyt the imams 

1 hour ago, MuhammedAli said:

How do shia's view Turkish alevi's?

Turkish alevi's don't consider fasting ramadan nor preforming salat to be obligatory. I always was taught that rejecting one of the five pillars led to automatic kufr.

Again brother nobody is right or wrong, its a belief.

Sunni five day prayer is Zoroastrian though,  

We do Salat to Allah, we do cem (which is community gathering, teaching, giving food to ppor etc) and than we have Semah (Not everyone can enter this, you have to pass 4 doors and 40 levels, Seriat, Tarikat, Marifet and Hakikat

We have lots of fasting Muharem Asure, etc, we do 3 days in ramazan though because  Hz Huseyin was martyrd by yezid, so in Quran verse NISA 92, if you "kill" someone you have  to do 60 day fasting, so yezid after he martyrd Hz Huseyin, he did 60 himself, than enforced onto his soldiers, and than forced 30 days on to the community. So Alevis did not do 30 days but 3 days.

Edited by AleviTurkmenKhorasan

1 hour ago, MuhammedAli said:

How do shia's view Turkish alevi's?

Turkish alevi's don't consider fasting ramadan nor preforming salat to be obligatory. I always was taught that rejecting one of the five pillars led to automatic kufr.

Don't also forget, you fast only by Zahir, we do both Zahir and Bāṭiniyyah too which is spiritual level fasting.

You should try to do good everyday not just 30 days.

On 21/01/2017 at 11:01 AM, Ali_ said:

They are considered non muslims since they pray for imam ali not Allah

That is not true, we blended in Tengri with Islam

On 20/01/2017 at 5:34 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@AleviTurkmenKhorasan and @YaAli313madad, why not make a wix.com website about Alawism and Alevism? It's pretty simple.

Alawism and Alevi is different

37 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

That is not true, we blended in Tengri with Islam

Alawism and Alevi is different

I know. You are Alevi and YaAli is Alawite. I am saying you should make seperate websites informing people about your beliefs.