Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Al Amir

Resemblence between Sunni and Christian Theologies

Recommended Posts

Prominent Christian theologian Rosenkranz writes in his Encyklopädie (p:3) :"The only religion which conforms to reason is Christianity,because it regards man as the form in which God has revealed himself.It's theology therefore is antrophology,and it's antrophology  is theology."

Quick Reminder: Sunni creed holds that God reveals himself in various forms (Tajalli).Also it is believed that Abu Hanifah had seen God IN THE FORM OF A YOUNG MAN 100 times in his dreams.

Christian theologians almost unanimously agree that God is one and that he has revealed himself in the form of a man (Jesus) given the sunni concept of tajalli this entirely possible.Note that i am not suggesting that sunnis believe that Jesus was God,this of  course in nonsense but according to their concept of tajalli what Rosenkranz wrote is entirely possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2016 at 4:49 PM, Al Amir said:

Prominent Christian theologian Rosenkranz writes in his Encyklopädie (p:3) :"The only religion which conforms to reason is Christianity,because it regards man as the form in which God has revealed himself.It's theology therefore is antrophology,and it's antrophology  is theology."

Quick Reminder: Sunni creed holds that God reveals himself in various forms (Tajalli).Also it is believed that Abu Hanifah had seen God IN THE FORM OF A YOUNG MAN 100 times in his dreams.

Christian theologians almost unanimously agree that God is one and that he has revealed himself in the form of a man (Jesus) given the sunni concept of tajalli this entirely possible.Note that i am not suggesting that sunnis believe that Jesus was God,this of  course in nonsense but according to their concept of tajalli what Rosenkranz wrote is entirely possible.

This is incorrect brother.  You're view of the Sunni's should be corrected.  Having used to be a Sunni myself, I know what I'm speaking of.   I will show you below:

http://www.alsunna.org/forum/index.php?topic=991.0

1.       Allah does not resemble the creation in any way whatsoever.

2.       Allah exists without a place.

3.       Whatever you imagine in your mind, Allah is different from that.
{لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ}
Ayah means: [Nothing is similar to Allah and He is attributed with Hearing and Sight]
Ibn Hajar said: "The creed of the Salaf and Khalaf is that Allah is clear from movement, change, or dwelling in a place. Absolutely nothing resembles Allah". Abu Mansur al-Baghdadiy reported the consensus Ijma^ that Allah exists without a place. Whatever you imagine in your minds, Allah is different from it.

See:

The Explanation of the 13 Attributes of Allah
These thirteen (13) attributes are: Existence (al-Wujud), Oneness (al-Wahdaniyyah), Eternity (al-Qidam), Everlastingness (al-Baqa'), Non-neediness of others (al-Qiyamu bin-Nafs), Non-resemblance to the creatures (al-mukhalafatu lil-hawadith), Power (al-Qudrah), Will (al-Iradah), Knowledge (al-^Ilm), Life (al-Hayah), Hearing (as-Sam^), Sight (al-Basar), and Speech (al-Kalam).

http://alsunna.org/The-Explanation-of-the-13-Attributes-of-Allah.html
Just as the Sunni' hold misconceptions of the Shia', I do ask the Shia' to try and dispel any Sunni misconceptions as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2016 at 4:49 PM, Al Amir said:

Quick Reminder: Sunni creed holds that God reveals himself in various forms (Tajalli).Also it is believed that Abu Hanifah had seen God IN THE FORM OF A YOUNG MAN 100 times in his dreams.

In Both Sunni and Shia' Islam, the prophet SAW is the only being Satan cannot take the form of, God in both Sunni and Shia' islam is Shapeless and beyond our imagination.  Therefore any dream of God appearing to a man in his dream can most certainly be the Shaytan. You do also realize the Qu'ran / Hadith speak of Musa AS asking for Allah SWT to appear and shattering a mountain, correct?

The Sunni and Shia' , share the same Qu'ran and therefore both understand from those passages that God could not manifest himself into physical being in front of Musa AS, as Musa blacked out upon disintegration of the mountain when he asked Allah SWT to show Himself. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.07.2016 at 5:44 PM, wmehar2 said:

In Both Sunni and Shia' Islam, the prophet SAW is the only being Satan cannot take the form of, God in both Sunni and Shia' islam is Shapeless and beyond our imagination.  Therefore any dream of God appearing to a man in his dream can most certainly be the Shaytan. You do also realize the Qu'ran / Hadith speak of Musa AS asking for Allah SWT to appear and shattering a mountain, correct?

The Sunni and Shia' , share the same Qu'ran and therefore both understand from those passages that God could not manifest himself into physical being in front of Musa AS, as Musa blacked out upon disintegration of the mountain when he asked Allah SWT to show Himself. 

 

 

Thats your personal opinion the sect of ahlus sunnah acknowledges the dreams of Abu Hanifa as haqq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

Thats your personal opinion the sect of ahlus sunnah acknowledges the dreams of Abu Hanifa as haqq

 Please tell me which sect.  Because I used to be a sunni, no such things were even muttered.

Tafsir of dreams within Sufi and Sunni Islam are supposed to extend to the personal individual for meanings and interpretation. 

No major Sunni scholar confirms what you're saying.  

You haven't addressed my source so I'll provide another below that directly talks on the subject.

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/7952

In other words brother, THIS IS NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION. 

I'll go to a few sunni masjids and ask for you, and even record a video of their answers for you on this. To show you your misconception. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

 Please tell me which sect.  Because I used to be a sunni, no such things were even muttered.

Tafsir of dreams within Sufi and Sunni Islam are supposed to extend to the personal individual for meanings and interpretation. 

No major Sunni scholar confirms what you're saying.  

You haven't addressed my source so I'll provide another below that directly talks on the subject.

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/7952

In other words brother, THIS IS NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION. 

I'll go to a few sunni masjids and ask for you, and even record a video of their answers for you on this. To show you your misconception. 

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/28626

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

This is not a sunni scholar.  Ebrahim Desai Is a shaykh of the south African Branch of the Sufi Naqshbandiyyah Order.  I know  him and have spoken to him.  Some regarding my own dreams. 

You'll have to do ether than this brother,  please.

The Naqshbandiyyah Sufi order are notorious for believing all dreams are Haqq.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

This is not a sunni scholar.  Ebrahim Desai Is a shaykh of the south African Branch of the Sufi Naqshbandiyyah Order.  I know  him and have spoken to him.  Some regarding my own dreams. 

You'll have to do ether than this brother,  please.

The Naqshbandiyyah Sufi order are notorious for believing all dreams are Haqq.

Correction, Deobandi. not Naqshabandiyyah, which is a Chisti Order of Sufi as you know.  Regardless they're affiliated/initiates of Naqshbandiyyah. 

Though I'm sure they vehemently deny their Sufist origins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

This is not a sunni scholar.  Ebrahim Desai Is a shaykh of the south African Branch of the Sufi Naqshbandiyyah Order.  I know  him and have spoken to him.  Some regarding my own dreams. 

You'll have to do ether than this brother,  please.

The Naqshbandiyyah Sufi order are notorious for believing all dreams are Haqq.

They are the foremost in doing takfeer of the shia and defending sunnism at any cost though, they are SUNNI in my country their leader is the most prominent sunni scholar all he says is that the so called other 72 sects are going to hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Al Amir said:

They are the foremost in doing takfeer of the shia and defending sunnism at any cost though, they are SUNNI in my country their leader is the most prominent sunni scholar all he says is that the so called other 72 sects are going to hell

Then it sounds like to me they're word doesn't really matter in both the Sunni nor Shia' world of moderates/opinion.  The majority of the world Sunni's, are not Deobandi/Salafi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×