BatoolAls

Shia Centres/Mosques/Hussainya's in Berlin?

Salaam Aalykum everyone,

I'm going to Berlin to do a university course but I will be spending Eid there. I was wondering if there is a Shia community, hussainya or centre there? I'd really like to go for Eid prayers. If anyone can let me know that would be great as this the first time am going there so I don't really know what to expect!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• That is the crux of the issue here brother. I am trying to understand what/who determines which parts to accept and which parts to reject.
    • Or this question: Can I use body wash to wash my hair?  
    • There isn't even unity among shias. You call non-twelver Shias heretics. Do you think you are ready to unity with Sunnis?
    • I suppose it all depends on the person. But yes, if someone took a literalist approach and did believe that the many strories of scripture were all true in a black and white way, and they simultaneously were consistent in believing all things they viewed as miracles, then yes they would believe both in the literal story of Adam and Eve, and the literal story of the virgin birth.
    • As  A shia from a mixed family where grandfather sunni and father turned shia and having grown up and attended sunni Islamic means shia Islamic schools, I will start by saying all true Sunnis respect Ahlul Bayt. Those who don't have been brainwashed by wahabi revisionism. The only people who love to see sunni and Shia fight, argue, and ideally kill each other are Zionists and their goyim lackeys, led from behind by Shaitan. But if those of you who like cursing long dead and buried people, just understand that this behaviour has been condemned by the true ulema.  If you engage in hateful behaviour to a follower of prophet Muhammad, I pray for your soul and guidance to avoid the punishment you are sure to receive for your inimical attempts at causing fitnah in the ummah .