guest050817

'Shia's have massacred innocent sunni's in Iraq'

Rate this topic

:bismillah:

:salam:

Ofcourse, the title is NOT true.

However, i spend an awful amount of time on twitter, on forums, examining the politics and behaviour of secterian hate speakers, propaganda, and i can tell you and give you one prediction, the liberation of fajullah from Daesh, who have a lot of closet-fanboys who loathe shia's on social media, or those who loathe Daesh, but loathe shia's just as much, will be painting the liberation of fajullah to be one where Iraqi shia forces, and iranian secterian 'thugs', have pillaged sunni villages, raped their women, massacred their children and committed cimes against humanity.

Really i have very little influence and power. All i see is a fire from the distance and i am warning the rest of you about it. Secterianism, especially in light of middle eastern politics and the rise of takfiri groups, gulf state and western propaganda has never been so severe.

When the Iraqi army went into fajullah, the general sunni view among those with secterian tendancies, hate speakers, and secterian social-media accounts was not of hope daesh would be eliminated and forced to flee - rather, it was about the 'rafida's going to slaughter the innocent sunni's'. 

At times, and i will be blunt and personal, i get terrified and am almost in tears due to it. 

If you spend time on social media, spend time researching these things, your heart will want to escape your chest and shatter out of fear.

We must fight back against these propaganda narratives. Warn everyone you can about this - and i am not spreading any lies, those who are aware know what i'm talking about.

We must alert everyone we can about secterian and false narratives. 

Key points:

Daesh, ahrar asham, jaysh al islam, jabhat al nusra, saudi arabian twitter sheikh celebrities with millions of followers, UK and western hate speakers, are promoting active secterianism against shia's, and painting a totally unrealistic, one sided, and ruthlessly secterian account of middle east events, to rouse emotions against shia's.

There is already extreme hatred against shia's from the salafist groups, spreading like a cancer to the more moderate sunni groups, and so any terrible biased or ludicrous claim made against shia's is automatically believed and given momentumn and support.

There is a sickening, peverted, grotesque fascination of the growing secterian types to use the words 'safavid' with Iran, and go on long fairly tale dreams about Khalid Bin Waleed and Umar ibn Al Khattab 'defeating the iranians', in order to give more added sectrian vitrol to middle east politics.

Edited by Tawheed313

Forget us preserving the true Sunnah of Muhammed s.a.w

Our Madhab politically is also preserving the closest form of justice - not perfect - but the closest form on earth. Politically, we are almost always on the right side of history.

Edited by Tawheed313

Your statements have made me recall a narration of rasoolallah (sawa ) I can't remember the exact narration but I will paraphrase it went something like this , " the time of the Mahdi (akhir e zaman) will be a time of mass deception and many lies " , to be honest brother it is not surprising that those who hate the shias in falluja would go down this route , it is extremely sad and unfair and inshallah I hope your prediction is not true but knowing this world and it's venom this is not surprising , may Allah swt have mercy on all of those muslims and non Muslims who are defending their God given rights against the takfiris and the tyrannical zionist regime and may he grant them victory in all of their endeavours inshallah 

i dont want to say "ALL THE shia kill the sunnis in Iraq" but i could say to you that i know many iraqis and some of them said to me that its true that some shia militia do many mass killing against some sunni civilians... And not only sunni iraqis said that to me !

Well I just ignore it, because I don't believe it.

Everybody can claims he's a shia and kill innocent muslims.

Just do salawat, wear a ya husayn banner and cover your face, and that's it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-violence-idUSKCN0UP1R420160112

in Diyala province where Muqdadiya is located, people are claiming 'that the ''shia militas are destroying mosque, killing sunnis etc.

But it's not true, its all propaganda. 

Nobody in this world want a strong arab muslim force!

But why? Saudi Arabia is afraid of another Hezbollah or a Shia Force, Israel afraid because the Hashd Al Shaabi is powerful, US don't a companion in iraq etc.

So what are these countries going to do?

PROPAGANDA

If you kill sunnis in the name of ''shia militas'', then it will get attention from the sunni countries.

Those sunni countries make fatwa's to defend the iraqi sunnis against the rafadihi.

So you get two warring parties. Israel,USA and Saudi Arabia happy!

7 hours ago, alidu78 said:

i dont want to say "ALL THE shia kill the sunnis in Iraq" but i could say to you that i know many iraqis and some of them said to me that its true that some shia militia do many mass killing against some sunni civilians... And not only sunni iraqis said that to me !

No one care what your friends say, if there is no proof to show it. It is exactly this way how these people in twitter and other media spread their lies. If you understand Iraqis, you will understand that no one of them even dare to kill innocent civilians that is their own blood. This is a thing that you non-iraqi would not even understand it in first place.

Whenever i hear Shia raped, killed blaa blaa a Sunni in Iraq, is nothing but stupid sectarian talk. Only a stupid will fall to that bait.

Edited by Dhulfikar

1 hour ago, Dhulfikar said:

No one care what your friends say, if there is no proof to show it. It is exactly this way how these people in twitter and other media spread their lies. If you understand Iraqis, you will understand that no one of them even dare to kill innocent civilians that is their own blood. This is a thing that you non-iraqi would not even understand it in first place.

Whenever i hear Shia raped, killed blaa blaa a Sunni in Iraq, is nothing but stupid sectarian talk. Only a stupid will fall to that bait.

Propaganda

2 hours ago, ElAhmed said:

Nobody in this world want a strong arab muslim force!

But why? Saudi Arabia is afraid of another Hezbollah or a Shia Force, Israel afraid because the Hashd Al Shaabi is powerful, US don't a companion in iraq etc.

So what are these countries going to do?

PROPAGANDA

If you kill sunnis in the name of ''shia militas'', then it will get attention from the sunni countries.

Those sunni countries make fatwa's to defend the iraqi sunnis against the rafadihi.

So you get two warring parties. Israel,USA and Saudi Arabia happy!

What do you think of people who say that the hashd is made up of small groups with different allegiances, they are united for the time being because they share a common enemy that has to be destroyed, but take isis out of the equation and there is a chance of infighting.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but I've heard some people saying that this could happen 

1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

What do you think of people who say that the hashd is made up of small groups with different allegiances, they are united for the time being because they share a common enemy that has to be destroyed, but take isis out of the equation and there is a chance of infighting.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but I've heard some people saying that this could happen 

Well what you are saying is right.

Hashd Al-Shaabi is made of different groups, who work together to fight a common enemy.

Thats why the Marja Sayed Al Sistani, wants to take the Hashd apart after we defeat ISIS. But it will be hard to take it apart.

Edited by ElAhmed

5 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Highly possible that they will not unity. How it is even possible to unite all these paramilitary group that have different ideology in first place? Here is about 30 groups:

Asa'ib Ahlulhaq عصائب الحق
Saraya Tali'a Al Khurasani سرايا طليعة الخراساني
Kata'ib Sayed Al Shuhada' كتائب سيد الشهداء
Harakat Hizbullah Al Nujaba' حركة حزب الله النجباء
Kata'eb Hizbullah كتائب حزب الله
Saraya Al Salam سرايا السلام
Failaq al Wa'ad Al Sadiq فيلق الوعد الصادق
Munadhamat Badr (Badr Organization) (Al Janah Al Askeri) منظمة بدر - الجناح العسكري
Liwa'a Ammar Bin Yaser لواء عمار بن ياسر
Liwa'a Asadullah Al Ghalib لواء اسد الله الغالب
Liwa'a Alyawm Al Maw'ood لواء اليوم الموعود
Saraya Al Zahra'a سرايا الزهراء
Liwa'a Thulfiqar لواء ذو الفقار
Liwa'a Kafeel Zaynab لواء كفيل زينب
Saraya Ansarul Aqeedah سرايا انصار العقيدة
Liwa'a Al Muntadhar لواء المنظر
Badr Al Majamee' Al Khass'ah بدر المجاميع الخاصة
Liwa'a Abul Fadl Al Abbas لواء ابو الفضل العباس
Harakat Al Jihad Wal Bina'a حركة الجهاد والبناء
Saraya Al Difaa' Al Sha'bi سرايا الدفاع الشعبي
Kata'eb Dir' Al Shia كتائب درع الشيعة
Hizbullah Al Tha'iroon حزب الله الثائرون
Kata'eb Al Tayar Al Risali كتائب التيار الرسالي
Saraya Ashuraa' سرايا عاشوراء
Kata'eb Malik Al Ashtar كتائب مالك الاشتر
Harakat Al Abdal حركة الأبدال
Harakatul Iraq Al Islamiyah - Kata'eb Al Imam Ali حركة العراق الاسلامية - كتائب الامام علي
Jaysh Al Mukhtar جيش المختار
Al Hashd Al Sha'bi الحشد الشعبي
Jayshul Mahdi (Mahdi Army) جيش المهدي

13 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Highly possible that they will not unity. How it is even possible to unite all these paramilitary group that have different ideology in first place? Here is about 30 groups:

Asa'ib Ahlulhaq عصائب الحق
Saraya Tali'a Al Khurasani سرايا طليعة الخراساني
Kata'ib Sayed Al Shuhada' كتائب سيد الشهداء
Harakat Hizbullah Al Nujaba' حركة حزب الله النجباء
Kata'eb Hizbullah كتائب حزب الله
Saraya Al Salam سرايا السلام
Failaq al Wa'ad Al Sadiq فيلق الوعد الصادق
Munadhamat Badr (Badr Organization) (Al Janah Al Askeri) منظمة بدر - الجناح العسكري
Liwa'a Ammar Bin Yaser لواء عمار بن ياسر
Liwa'a Asadullah Al Ghalib لواء اسد الله الغالب
Liwa'a Alyawm Al Maw'ood لواء اليوم الموعود
Saraya Al Zahra'a سرايا الزهراء
Liwa'a Thulfiqar لواء ذو الفقار
Liwa'a Kafeel Zaynab لواء كفيل زينب
Saraya Ansarul Aqeedah سرايا انصار العقيدة
Liwa'a Al Muntadhar لواء المنظر
Badr Al Majamee' Al Khass'ah بدر المجاميع الخاصة
Liwa'a Abul Fadl Al Abbas لواء ابو الفضل العباس
Harakat Al Jihad Wal Bina'a حركة الجهاد والبناء
Saraya Al Difaa' Al Sha'bi سرايا الدفاع الشعبي
Kata'eb Dir' Al Shia كتائب درع الشيعة
Hizbullah Al Tha'iroon حزب الله الثائرون
Kata'eb Al Tayar Al Risali كتائب التيار الرسالي
Saraya Ashuraa' سرايا عاشوراء
Kata'eb Malik Al Ashtar كتائب مالك الاشتر
Harakat Al Abdal حركة الأبدال
Harakatul Iraq Al Islamiyah - Kata'eb Al Imam Ali حركة العراق الاسلامية - كتائب الامام علي
Jaysh Al Mukhtar جيش المختار
Al Hashd Al Sha'bi الحشد الشعبي
Jayshul Mahdi (Mahdi Army) جيش المهدي

And there are more groups.

5 hours ago, ElAhmed said:

And there are more groups.

Salam

All problems you are dealing with Iran solved through its first 10 years after revolution, You can do it faster by studying Iran's history at that time.

Iran created "Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution", Alongside Regular Army and mixed all those groups in one, under one commander. All acting under leader's command.

9 hours ago, ElAhmed said:

the Marja Sayed Al Sistani, wants to take the Hashd apart after we defeat ISIS

when He said that?

Iran is powerful in Military because of "Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution" and Basij,  not regular army,

It's a  onetime chance, a bless from Allah, that people are gathered for true Jihad. If Iraqis ruin this situation again they will remain miserable and more war will be coming.

They need an army of believers not traitors. 

NATO and Saudi Arabia Fear an Powerful Iraq and Syria,

They would have nightmares if a Iraq remodels its army like Iran, because they know how this model has kicked their ass all these years.

The important point about IRGC is they are made to prevent a Coup from army and protect the government. 

This is not about making a branch of Iran military in Iraq, not at all,

This is about blooming potential of Iraqis and Iraq.

NATO and Saudis  are investing on a huge propaganda to picture it upside down! They say PMF will take down the Government if it follows Iran model! 

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/03/why-cant-the-hashd-be-like-the-revolutionary-guard-in-iran-iraqi-militia-commander-says.php

A militia commander was even quoted stating that the PMF wishes to model itself after the IRGC:

“We want to be a third power in Iraq,” alongside the army and police, al-Jazaeery [the commander of Saraya Khorasani] said. “Why can’t the Hashd be like the Revolutionary Guard in Iran?”

Edited by Mahdi Mortezapour

5 hours ago, Mahdi Mortezapour said:

Salam

All problems you are dealing with Iran solved through its first 10 years after revolution, You can do it faster by studying Iran's history at that time.

Iran created "Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution", Alongside Regular Army and mixed all those groups in one, under one commander. All acting under leader's command.

when He said that?

Iran is powerful in Military because of "Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution" and Basij,  not regular army,

It's a  onetime chance, a bless from Allah, that people are gathered for true Jihad. If Iraqis ruin this situation again they will remain miserable and more war will be coming.

They need an army of believers not traitors. 

NATO and Saudi Arabia Fear an Powerful Iraq and Syria,

They would have nightmares if a Iraq remodels its army like Iran, because they know how this model has kicked their ass all these years.

The important point about IRGC is they are made to prevent a Coup from army and protect the government. 

This is not about making a branch of Iran military in Iraq, not at all,

This is about blooming potential of Iraqis and Iraq.

NATO and Saudis  are investing on a huge propaganda to picture it upside down! They say PMF will take down the Government if it follows Iran model! 

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2016/03/why-cant-the-hashd-be-like-the-revolutionary-guard-in-iran-iraqi-militia-commander-says.php

A militia commander was even quoted stating that the PMF wishes to model itself after the IRGC:

“We want to be a third power in Iraq,” alongside the army and police, al-Jazaeery [the commander of Saraya Khorasani] said. “Why can’t the Hashd be like the Revolutionary Guard in Iran?”

Well,unfortunately I can't find the source about Sayed Sistani.

There a people who wants a Iraqi IRGC, but I don't think that sunni would welcome that idea.

But we will see after we defeat ISIS in sha Allah

The more than 50 Shiite Groups in Iraq have between 60,000 and 140,000 fighters, according to estimates from the government and the Hashd itself. They are backed by tanks and weapons, and have their own intelligence agency, operations rooms and court of law.

The larger militias, like Asaib Ahl al-Haq, the Hezbollah Brigades, Badr and the Peace Brigades, have been in place since soon after the 2003 ouster of Saddam Hussein. They are linked to political parties, effectively forming armed branches for politicians.

On June 19, 2016 at 5:41 AM, Tawheed313 said:

:bismillah:

:salam:

Ofcourse, the title is NOT true.

However, i spend an awful amount of time on twitter, on forums, examining the politics and behaviour of secterian hate speakers, propaganda, and i can tell you and give you one prediction, the liberation of fajullah from Daesh, who have a lot of closet-fanboys who loathe shia's on social media, or those who loathe Daesh, but loathe shia's just as much, will be painting the liberation of fajullah to be one where Iraqi shia forces, and iranian secterian 'thugs', have pillaged sunni villages, raped their women, massacred their children and committed cimes against humanity.

Really i have very little influence and power. All i see is a fire from the distance and i am warning the rest of you about it. Secterianism, especially in light of middle eastern politics and the rise of takfiri groups, gulf state and western propaganda has never been so severe.

When the Iraqi army went into fajullah, the general sunni view among those with secterian tendancies, hate speakers, and secterian social-media accounts was not of hope daesh would be eliminated and forced to flee - rather, it was about the 'rafida's going to slaughter the innocent sunni's'. 

At times, and i will be blunt and personal, i get terrified and am almost in tears due to it. 

If you spend time on social media, spend time researching these things, your heart will want to escape your chest and shatter out of fear.

We must fight back against these propaganda narratives. Warn everyone you can about this - and i am not spreading any lies, those who are aware know what i'm talking about.

We must alert everyone we can about secterian and false narratives. 

Key points:

Daesh, ahrar asham, jaysh al islam, jabhat al nusra, saudi arabian twitter sheikh celebrities with millions of followers, UK and western hate speakers, are promoting active secterianism against shia's, and painting a totally unrealistic, one sided, and ruthlessly secterian account of middle east events, to rouse emotions against shia's.

There is already extreme hatred against shia's from the salafist groups, spreading like a cancer to the more moderate sunni groups, and so any terrible biased or ludicrous claim made against shia's is automatically believed and given momentumn and support.

There is a sickening, peverted, grotesque fascination of the growing secterian types to use the words 'safavid' with Iran, and go on long fairly tale dreams about Khalid Bin Waleed and Umar ibn Al Khattab 'defeating the iranians', in order to give more added sectrian vitrol to middle east politics.

By the presence of Sunni politicians who visited the displaced citizens of Fallujah in their camps, they were asked to speak individually and collectively about any harm they received from the Shia militia or the Hashd, this is their answer : non

i saw the first part,original video few days ago but i did not post it until it is confirmed and here it is. While the Iraqi forces were marching through fallujah , a man came from the houses and hugged the army man then begged him to come to his son whose daesh burned 4 days ago to prevent the family from moving then use the family as human shield.

I'll try to get the full first video but this is the full story with subtitles in arabic

On ‎19‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 11:23 AM, alidu78 said:

The trick is that a takfiri is called a sunni as well. That's where the mass confusion starts.