Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rasul

BIG FAIL - Tafseer of Ahmad al-Hassan about Musa

Recommended Posts

BIG FAIL - Tafseer of Ahmad al-Hassan about Musa [as].

Question: What is meant by the verse {And when Moses arrived at Our appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "My Lord, show me [Yourself] that I may look at You.’ [Allah] said: ‘You will not see Me, but look at the mountain; if it should remain in place, then you will see Me.’ But when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He razed it, and Moses fell unconscious. And when he awoke, he said: -->‘Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."} <--[Sura Al-A’raf: 143] 

------------------

Imam Ahmed Al Hasan (pbuh) said: {He said: "Exalted are You! I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers."} – This means being the first believer in the allegiance of Ali bin Abi Talib (pbuh), and he is the only one who knows Muhammad and sees Muhammad (pbuh & hp).
------------------
Imam Ali (as), said, "Then, Allah revived him [Musa], and sent him as a messenger, and took his repentance. And said Musa (as): "Glory be to You! I turned to You, and I - first believed.", that is - I first believed in, that You [God] can not be seen." [Kitab al-Tawheed, hadith307 ].  Visit our website for more articles: http://shia-rafidah.com/

2016-05-28_17-45-48.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are different allegorical interpretations of one verse from the Quran.

From Al-Sadiq (pbuh): (“Knowledge is 27 letters and the entire amount that the Messengers came with was 2 letters and the people don’t know other than these 2 letters even until this day, so if our Qaim rises the 25 letters will come out and he will propagate them to the people and he will join the 2 letters with it so that he can propagate 27 letters”) Bihar AlAnwar: vol 53, page 3. 

Knowledge which even the Imams pbut didn't share. 

Also there are different interpretations of same verse from the Quran from the Imams pbut which doesn't create a contradiction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then We gave the (Book the Qur'an) as inheritance to such of Our slaves whom We chose (the followers of Muhammad SAW). Then of them are some who wrong their ownselves, and of them are some who follow a middle course, and of them are some who are, by Allah's Leave, foremost in good deeds. That (inheritance of the Qur'ân), that is indeed a great grace.   Sura Fatir ayat 32

" It is reported in Maniul Akhbar that Imam Sadiq (a.s.) said that the oppressor always obeys his desires and that a he who takes a middle course always goes on thinking in his heart, that is, he is always trying to improve his beliefs or is busy reforming his soul or he worships constantly and that even in the matter of worldly affairs he keeps religion in his mind. And the “he who is foremost in deeds of goodness” revolves round his Lord and he empties his soul of all desires and ambitions and is not concerned with anything but the pleasure of his Lord."

" In Kashaful Ghumma, there is a narration from Dalaile Humairi that Abu Hashmi Ja‘fari said that I requested Imam Askari (a.s.) to explain this verse. He said that all the three groups are from Aale Muhammad and the one who is oppressor himself is he who does not accept the Imam. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

There are different allegorical interpretations of one verse from the Quran.

From Al-Sadiq (pbuh): (“Knowledge is 27 letters and the entire amount that the Messengers came with was 2 letters and the people don’t know other than these 2 letters even until this day, so if our Qaim rises the 25 letters will come out and he will propagate them to the people and he will join the 2 letters with it so that he can propagate 27 letters”) Bihar AlAnwar: vol 53, page 3. 

Knowledge which even the Imams pbut didn't share. 

Also there are different interpretations of same verse from the Quran from the Imams pbut which doesn't create a contradiction. 

Before you talk about knowledge, see how stupid your so called "Imam" is, lolz. Also, you can't use this kind of argument, after all you have no evidence for the Imamah of Ahmad al-Hassan (la)

Ahmad al-Hassan fails due to ignorance! - Shocking!

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/96-ahmad-al-hassan.html#.V0oylfmLSUk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The article above is heavily concentrated on one topic which is mut'a... :/

I don't think Ahmad al Hasan is the Yamani... We are told when the Mahdi comes, all muslims will recognize him. It won't be a debatable subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when you don't have anything to reply with you change the topic

Then We gave the (Book the Qur'an) as inheritance to such of Our slaves whom We chose (the followers of Muhammad SAW). Then of them are some who wrong their ownselves, and of them are some who follow a middle course, and of them are some who are, by Allah's Leave, foremost in good deeds. That (inheritance of the Qur'an), that is indeed a great grace.  Sura Fatir ayat 32

"It is narrated with trustworthy chains from Surah bin Kaleeb that: I asked Imam Baqir (a.s.), the explanation of this verse. He replied: The oppressor is one who does not know the Imam. I asked: Then who is the middle course one? He said: One who knows the Imam. I further inquired: Who is the foremost? He replied: He is the Imam. "

" It is reported in Maniul Akhbar that Imam Sadiq (a.s.) said that the oppressor always obeys his desires and that a he who takes a middle course always goes on thinking in his heart, that is, he is always trying to improve his beliefs or is busy reforming his soul or he worships constantly and that even in the matter of worldly affairs he keeps religion in his mind. And the “he who is foremost in deeds of goodness” revolves round his Lord and he empties his soul of all desires and ambitions and is not concerned with anything but the pleasure of his Lord."

Rasul, if you lived during the time of Imam Jafar Sadiq pbuh you would have denied him for giving different tafseer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kirtc said:

The article above is heavily concentrated on one topic which is mut'a... :/

I don't think Ahmad al Hasan is the Yamani... We are told when the Mahdi comes, all muslims will recognize him. It won't be a debatable subject.

Salam Alaikum, we are told this by who ?? Because in our narrations the Shias are told and warned differently.

“When the Qaim rises, he will come with a new commandment from
Allah, just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) summoned men to a new set of commandments at the beginning of Islam.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.353
 

It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ali bin Hasan from his father from Rafa from Abdullah bin Ataa that he said: I asked His Eminence, Abu Ja’far Baqir (a.s.): 

“When Qaim (a.s.) raze the foundations preceding him just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) had done and he would initiate Islam anew.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.383
-------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Muhammad bin Mufaddal from Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Zurarah from Muhammad bin Marwan from Fudhayl bin Yasar that Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said:

“When our Qaim appears, he will receive harms from the ignorant people more and bitterer than that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) had received from the ignorant people of the pre-Islamic age.” I said: “How is that?” He said: “The Prophet (s.a.w.s.) came to people while they used to worship idols of stone and wood whereas when the Qaim comes to people, they will protest against him by interpreting the Book of Allah according to their fancies.

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.362
-------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ali bin Hasan Taimili from Muhammad and Ahmad sons of Hasan from their father from Thalaba from Jomi Kunnasi from Abu Basir from Kamil from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:

“When our Qaim will appear he will call the people to a new faith like the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) has called and indeed Islam has begun strange and it will return strange as it has begun. Blessed are the strangers!”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.367

 

From Abi Jaafar pbuh he said: If the people knew about what the Qaem will do when he emerges, most of them would have loved to not see him from how he is going to kill from the people. Verily, he will not start except with Quraish, he will not take from her except the sword. And will not give her except the sword. Until most of the people will say: He is not from the family of Muhammad! If he was from the family of Muhammad he should have had mercy.
Gaibat AlNumani p.238 h.18


Rufaid reports from Imam AlSaadiq pbuh he said: O Rufaid, how will you be if you saw the companions of the Qaem while they staked their tents in the mosque of Kufa and then brought out the new example, to the arabs it is severe? I said: May I be your ransom, what is that? He said: Killing. I said: With what will he go by, with what Ali Ibn Abi Taleb pbuh went with, with the people of Sawad(people who live in Iraq at the places where there are very dark green trees, a place of villages and farm)? He said: No, O Rufaid, Ali worked by what is in the white Jofer and it is the forbearance while he knows that he shall appear to his Shia after him. Verily, the Qaem will work by what is in the red Jofer and it is the killing while he knows that he will not appear to his Shia.
Bihar AlAnwar v.25 p.318


It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf from Ibne Mahran from Ibne Bataini from his father from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“When he (the Qaim) rises, he will rule with a new method, new
principles, new Sunnah and new judgments. He will be severe with the Arabs. He will kill a large number of people without forgiving anyone and without caring for any blame, because he will act according to the will of Allah.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 349
---------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf from Ismail bin Mahran from Ibne Bataini from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“...By Allah, as if I see him (the Qaim) between the corner (of the Kaaba)
and the Place of Ibrahim. He will be paid allegiance to rule over the people with a new method, new principles and a new rule determined by the heavens. None of his armies will be defeated until he dies.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 354

Edited by Mr. Anderson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Salam Alaikum, we are told this by who ?? Because in our narrations the Shias are told and warned differently.

“When the Qaim rises, he will come with a new commandment from
Allah, just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) summoned men to a new set of commandments at the beginning of Islam.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.353
 

It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ali bin Hasan from his father from Rafa from Abdullah bin Ataa that he said: I asked His Eminence, Abu Ja’far Baqir (a.s.): 

“When Qaim (a.s.) raze the foundations preceding him just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) had done and he would initiate Islam anew.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.383
-------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Muhammad bin Mufaddal from Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Zurarah from Muhammad bin Marwan from Fudhayl bin Yasar that Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said:

“When our Qaim appears, he will receive harms from the ignorant people more and bitterer than that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) had received from the ignorant people of the pre-Islamic age.” I said: “How is that?” He said: “The Prophet (s.a.w.s.) came to people while they used to worship idols of stone and wood whereas when the Qaim comes to people, they will protest against him by interpreting the Book of Allah according to their fancies.

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.362
-------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ali bin Hasan Taimili from Muhammad and Ahmad sons of Hasan from their father from Thalaba from Jomi Kunnasi from Abu Basir from Kamil from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:

“When our Qaim will appear he will call the people to a new faith like the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) has called and indeed Islam has begun strange and it will return strange as it has begun. Blessed are the strangers!”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.367

 

From Abi Jaafar pbuh he said: If the people knew about what the Qaem will do when he emerges, most of them would have loved to not see him from how he is going to kill from the people. Verily, he will not start except with Quraish, he will not take from her except the sword. And will not give her except the sword. Until most of the people will say: He is not from the family of Muhammad! If he was from the family of Muhammad he should have had mercy.
Gaibat AlNumani p.238 h.18


Rufaid reports from Imam AlSaadiq pbuh he said: O Rufaid, how will you be if you saw the companions of the Qaem while they staked their tents in the mosque of Kufa and then brought out the new example, to the arabs it is severe? I said: May I be your ransom, what is that? He said: Killing. I said: With what will he go by, with what Ali Ibn Abi Taleb pbuh went with, with the people of Sawad(people who live in Iraq at the places where there are very dark green trees, a place of villages and farm)? He said: No, O Rufaid, Ali worked by what is in the white Jofer and it is the forbearance while he knows that he shall appear to his Shia after him. Verily, the Qaem will work by what is in the red Jofer and it is the killing while he knows that he will not appear to his Shia.
Bihar AlAnwar v.25 p.318


It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf from Ibne Mahran from Ibne Bataini from his father from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“When he (the Qaim) rises, he will rule with a new method, new
principles, new Sunnah and new judgments. He will be severe with the Arabs. He will kill a large number of people without forgiving anyone and without caring for any blame, because he will act according to the will of Allah.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 349
---------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf from Ismail bin Mahran from Ibne Bataini from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“...By Allah, as if I see him (the Qaim) between the corner (of the Kaaba)
and the Place of Ibrahim. He will be paid allegiance to rule over the people with a new method, new principles and a new rule determined by the heavens. None of his armies will be defeated until he dies.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 354

Qaim (as) comes with the Sunnah of the Prophet (saw), which was distorted, not with new stupid innevations, so stop your lies. Here is hadith, that you don't post, which exposes your lies. May Allah curse Ahmad al-Hassan: 

Amirul Mo'mineen Ali (s) said: "Damned is a nation that kills the son of its prophet’s daughter, damned is the leader and damned is the planner of its offenders. By Him, in Whose hand the soul of Ali is, this umma, after killing my son al-Husayn, will remain in deviation, darkness, tyranny, oppression, disagreement on the religion, changing what Allah has revealed in His Book, spreading heresies, annulling the Sunna, disorder, personal analogies and leaving the clear laws of Allah until this umma becomes detached from Islam and immerses in confusion and loitering." [al-Gayba an-Numani]

Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (s) had said:
“As if I see your religion agitating in its blood and then no one will restore it as it has been before except a man from us Ahlul Bayt. He will give you two gifts a year and two livelihoods a month. You will be granted with wisdom at his time until a woman can judge with the Book of Allah and the Sunna of the Prophet (s) in her house.” [al-Gayba an-Numani]

 

[...] Muhammad al-Baqir (as) narrated, that the Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "O people, there is no Prophet after me, and after my Sunnah there is no Sunnah. The one who claimed it after me, the claimer and his innovation leds into the fire. [...]"

 

 

_______________________

 

Shia References:

Source: al-Faqīh by Sheikh al-Saduq, Volume 4, page 125, Hadith # 5370

 

 

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Isa ibn ‘Ubayd from Yunus from Hariz from Zurara who has said the following:

 

"Once I asked Imam abu ‘Abd Allah (as), about Halal [lawful] and Haram [unlawful] matters and he said,‘Whatever the Holy Prophet (saw), has made Halal [lawful] will remain lawful forever up to the Day of Judgment and whatever he has made unlawful will remain unlawful forever up to the Day of Judgment. There will be no one other than him and there will come no one other than him.’ He said that Imam Ali (as) has said, ‘No one has established any innovation (heresy) without abandoning an established noble tradition.’"

 

 

_______________________

 

Shia References:

Source: Mir’āt al-‘Uqūl by Allamah al-Majlisi, Volume 1, page 200, Hadith # 19

Edited by Rasul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Rasul, if you lived during the time of Imam Jafar Sadiq pbuh you would have denied him for giving different tafseer

It is not only about fake tafseer but also about clear lies and ignorance, which I shown above, in my article. So, how can you follow such an ignorant man, who has no knowledge about the history of Shiism or Sunnism?

Ahmad al-Hassan fails due to ignorance! - Shocking!

http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/96-ahmad-al-hassan.html#.V0oylfmLSUk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr. Anderson said:

Salam Alaikum, we are told this by who ?? Because in our narrations the Shias are told and warned differently.

“When the Qaim rises, he will come with a new commandment from
Allah, just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) summoned men to a new set of commandments at the beginning of Islam.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.353
 

It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ali bin Hasan from his father from Rafa from Abdullah bin Ataa that he said: I asked His Eminence, Abu Ja’far Baqir (a.s.): 

“When Qaim (a.s.) raze the foundations preceding him just as the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) had done and he would initiate Islam anew.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.383
-------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Muhammad bin Mufaddal from Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Zurarah from Muhammad bin Marwan from Fudhayl bin Yasar that Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) said:

“When our Qaim appears, he will receive harms from the ignorant people more and bitterer than that the Prophet (s.a.w.s.) had received from the ignorant people of the pre-Islamic age.” I said: “How is that?” He said: “The Prophet (s.a.w.s.) came to people while they used to worship idols of stone and wood whereas when the Qaim comes to people, they will protest against him by interpreting the Book of Allah according to their fancies.

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.362
-------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ali bin Hasan Taimili from Muhammad and Ahmad sons of Hasan from their father from Thalaba from Jomi Kunnasi from Abu Basir from Kamil from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:

“When our Qaim will appear he will call the people to a new faith like the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) has called and indeed Islam has begun strange and it will return strange as it has begun. Blessed are the strangers!”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52 , p.367

 

From Abi Jaafar pbuh he said: If the people knew about what the Qaem will do when he emerges, most of them would have loved to not see him from how he is going to kill from the people. Verily, he will not start except with Quraish, he will not take from her except the sword. And will not give her except the sword. Until most of the people will say: He is not from the family of Muhammad! If he was from the family of Muhammad he should have had mercy.
Gaibat AlNumani p.238 h.18


Rufaid reports from Imam AlSaadiq pbuh he said: O Rufaid, how will you be if you saw the companions of the Qaem while they staked their tents in the mosque of Kufa and then brought out the new example, to the arabs it is severe? I said: May I be your ransom, what is that? He said: Killing. I said: With what will he go by, with what Ali Ibn Abi Taleb pbuh went with, with the people of Sawad(people who live in Iraq at the places where there are very dark green trees, a place of villages and farm)? He said: No, O Rufaid, Ali worked by what is in the white Jofer and it is the forbearance while he knows that he shall appear to his Shia after him. Verily, the Qaem will work by what is in the red Jofer and it is the killing while he knows that he will not appear to his Shia.
Bihar AlAnwar v.25 p.318


It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf from Ibne Mahran from Ibne Bataini from his father from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“When he (the Qaim) rises, he will rule with a new method, new
principles, new Sunnah and new judgments. He will be severe with the Arabs. He will kill a large number of people without forgiving anyone and without caring for any blame, because he will act according to the will of Allah.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 349
---------------
It is narrated from Ibne Uqdah from Ahmad bin Yusuf from Ismail bin Mahran from Ibne Bataini from Wuhaib from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said:

“...By Allah, as if I see him (the Qaim) between the corner (of the Kaaba)
and the Place of Ibrahim. He will be paid allegiance to rule over the people with a new method, new principles and a new rule determined by the heavens. None of his armies will be defeated until he dies.”

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 52, p. 354

I dont see how any of this proves that ahmad al hassan is the yamani

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/05/2016 at 4:14 PM, kirtc said:

I dont see how any of this proves that ahmad al hassan is the yamani

Salam Alaikum, we see that when Imam Mahdi a.s. comes majority will not recognise him. So when Imam Mahdi a.s. sends the Yamani a.s. as his Messenger and has already sent him, and Sayeed Mohammed al-Sadr has clarified it that Yamani is Messenger of the Imam pbuh and Sheikh Korani has clarified that Hawzas of Najaf and Qom will deny the Yamani, how can they accept him when we look at those hadeeth when Imam Mahdi a.s. comes with a new law which is not known to the Shias and the Shia Marjas and Yamani a.s. presents this new command to the Shias before the Rise of Imam al-Mahdi pbuh, so wouldn't they deny the Messenger of Imam Mahdi a.s. ?   And Ahmed al-Hasan pbuh has proven his truthfulness with 1. Will of Prophet where he is mentioned by name and nobody claimed for 1400 as a Divine text can only be claimed by its rightful owner  2. Knoweldge  3. Calling towards supremacy of Allah swt 4. Miracles 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rasul, it is clear you have no knowledge about the things you are talking about. You use same misconceptions that Jews use in denying that Jesus pbuh is the Messiah, that Christians use in denying that Rasulullah pbuh is the Seal of Prophethood, that Sunnis use in denying that Imam Ali pbuh is Calipha and that Imam Mohammed bin Hasan al-Askari a.s. is not al-Mahdi.  After clear and undeniable proof has been presented by al-Yamani pbuh which is supported by Divine texts that cannot be fought or denied. And you only know to slander a person who is calling you towards Hujja bin Hasan al-Askari pbuh and Supremacy of Allah swt, who hasn't done anything bad to you. You show what kind of Shia you are compared to the Shias who despite not believing in the Call don't curse or slander. And know that those curses you send when they don't find a target they return to the one that sends them, which means that they return to you Nasibi. 

Edited by Mr. Anderson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.05.2016 at 1:52 PM, Mr. Anderson said:

Rasul, it is clear you have no knowledge about the things you are talking about. You use same misconceptions that Jews use in denying that Jesus pbuh is the Messiah, that Christians use in denying that Rasulullah pbuh is the Seal of Prophethood, that Sunnis use in denying that Imam Ali pbuh is Calipha and that Imam Mohammed bin Hasan al-Askari a.s. is not al-Mahdi.  After clear and undeniable proof has been presented by al-Yamani pbuh which is supported by Divine texts that cannot be fought or denied. And you only know to slander a person who is calling you towards Hujja bin Hasan al-Askari pbuh and Supremacy of Allah swt, who hasn't done anything bad to you. You show what kind of Shia you are compared to the Shias who despite not believing in the Call don't curse or slander. And know that those curses you send when they don't find a target they return to the one that sends them, which means that they return to you Nasibi. 

You have no proofs, come and refute this article! I dare you! http://shia-rafidah.com/articles/96-ahmad-al-hassan.html#.V1BXd_mLSUk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/5/2016 at 0:41 PM, Mr. Anderson said:

So when Imam Mahdi a.s. sends the Yamani a.s. as his Messenger and has already sent him

so your leader is in contact with/ has been sent by/ is appointed by the awaited Imam (atfs)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

    • I just have one question, at this stage: Do Shias believe that their Imams are infallible?
    • What would they do? Send him to prison? Then what? He’ll just divorce my mum and leave. Mum doesn’t work. She’s never worked as she’s a housewife. How would she support our big family. And what ever happens, he remains my father. Prophet Ibrahim still loved and pleaded with Azar even though he wasn’t his biological father so how do you expect me to report him? And if I did, the long court processes and the money difficulties would be too much, how could I bear this while still going to school. I see school as more important than reporting MY father because regardless of anything, at least he still keeps a roof on top of my head. And won’t this be unfair for my siblings who love him as he never hurt them. They won’t understand why I would do that, but they still love him.
    • Here we go again. Because of unfortunately misguided thoughts and assumptions, the discussion/conversation has descended into name calling and insults.  Shias who readily insult, curse and malign others are unfortunately the most cowardly of Our Shia. Ask them to defend innocent Shia being slaughtered by wahabis in Parichinar, Yemen, Syria or Iraq and they have the most convenient excuses. They personify the arrogance of Shaytan towards Adam because of self righteous over inflation of their egos. Humility is a term not native to their vocabulary. Akhlaq, manners, respect, controlling anger, showing others the errors of their ways thru peace and kindness, these are the true legacies of Our Imams. By all means my dear brothers demonstrate your True Nobilty thru Ahlul Bayt like actions, OR alternatively make the Ziosaudis happy and become Shaytan like and show how humans can be described in Sura AT Teen :SUMA RADADNAHO AS FALA SAFEY LEEEN. 
    • ShiaChat has a pinned topic in Jurisprudence with information on Grand Ayatullahs and their websites: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/71812-grand-ayatullahs/ Another source when doing research to find a marja is this Shia website: http://www.islamic-laws.com/ulamaa.htm
×