Salam 

I was searching for more information and cures for stomach ulser when i saw this forum. There was some one who was talking about a doctor and also there are i think their are people who can help me with the problem.

My father has stomach ulser along with stones in the kidney. The stones problem was cured by homopathic meds but ulser problem is as it is. He has taken meds from other doctors too but during the time of the treatment the pain decrease but after the treatment is finished it starts again. He is also on specific diet by different doctors but is unable to eat any thing other then those 2 or 3 things. This all process is going since last 2 months.

So if any of you can help me or give any suggestions on it.

Edited by Haji 2003

8 minutes ago, zavia said:

Salam 

I was searching for more information and cures for stomach ulser when i saw this forum. There was some one who was talking about a doctor and also there are i think their are people who can help me with the problem.

My father has stomach ulser along with stones in the kidney. The stones problem was cured by homopathic meds but ulser problem is as it is. He has taken meds from other doctors too but during the time of the treatment the pain decrease but after the treatment is finished it starts again. He is also on specific diet by different doctors but is unable to eat any thing other then those 2 or 3 things. This all process is going since last 2 months.

So if any of you can help me or give any suggestions on it.

ws

How the ulcer was diagnosed? Was a small tube with camera inserted in his throat to look at his stomach? Any biopsy taken?

Any test for the stomach bacteria that causes the ulcer was done? Any antibiotic for it was given?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• That's a Catholic thing. Protestant churches have an empty cross. Nobody worships it as a God. It is a symbol, a reminder. The Israelites were into idols, they made many graven images, including a golden calf, they worshiped as a god. 
    • The Wahhabi phenomenon only occurred 120 years ago, prior to the creation of the wahhabis, Shia's were still persecuted by the mainstream Sunnis.  
    • It is important that the readers also understand the sequences  that lead up to saqifa. 1) The calamity of pen and paper, Umar denying Rasulullah (pbuh@hf) to write a will for the Ummah. 2) Close companion of Rasulullah (pbuh@hf) not joining the battalion Usama. 3) Did Rasulullah (pbuh@hf) call Abu Bakr to lead the prays?  4) Where was Abu Bakr when Rasulullah (pbuh@hf) had called him? 5) Umar denying that Rasulullah (pbuh@hf) died. 6) Umar in state shock then suddenly runs of to Saqifa. 7) Senior companions not attending the burial of the Prophet (pbuh&hf)   These are some of the events that lead up to Saqifa, and are recorded in Sunni Sahih books.
    • Did anyone in the Uk watch the show The Truth About Muslim Marriages (that could also have been called why women have no brain) Thoughts?  
    • Kurds is now no more an option. The situation is very unstable for KSA as The upcoming king has vowed to changed the axis of economy from Oil to other sectors. His Modern version of KSA will receive huge blows from Wahhabi doctrine "scholars" sitting in there but will be praised by the youths who account 2/3rd of the population. This in itself is not easy to handle for MBS. Next is External relations, KSA is trying to settle for a Peace treatment with Israel for Palestine. The treaty leaked stated a point where it was clearly mentioned that Jerusalem will be open to both the parties and thus this again will face a huge criticism from Wahhabi "scholars". Israel will most likely try to push its vassal state - US to go on an unwanted war with Iran. KSA will try to isolate Hizbollah and Lebanon. But by Gods Will all their plans will again be dead as it has happened since 2006. They thought of - 1. Sending Takfiris to Syria and Iraq and create Middle eastern Chaos and then find it as an excuse to set up "Security centers" for the "protection" of civilians. 2. They tried to do same with Lebanon but failed there too.