jannahismygoal

Looking for an Arabic Translator!

On 6/21/2016 at 1:24 AM, jannahismygoal said:

Bismillah,

Salaam brother @gerashi_mp. Very sorry to bother you again, but whenever you find the time (no pressure, if you cannot)

this is a next must-translate! InshaAllah. So beautiful :cry:

Walaykom Assalam! Sorry I have not been on shiachat for a long time, I just saw your post today.

Inshallah I will try to translate it.

4 hours ago, gerashi_mp said:

Walaykom Assalam! Sorry I have not been on shiachat for a long time, I just saw your post today.

Inshallah I will try to translate it.

Enshallah and try to translate ayatullah fateminia lectures too pls. Such a great man. PEOPLE WHO'S ASKING WHO'S AYATULLAH FATEMINIA, HES THE GOLDEN KEY FOR YOUR ENTIRE QUESTION.

@Haimi Subhanallah I have been thinking about doing so but now you have encouraged me. I will try my best Inshallah. Thank you dear Haimi.

Ayatullah Fateminiya .. what can I say about him .. such a humble, knowledgable, lovely scholar. His words touches the heart. May Allah protect him.

Ain't that good in english translation imo.

We've some good brothers and sisters in this forum who can do that nuch better than me. But! Ayatullah fatemina worda are for advanced shia ppl! Highly believed and skilled believer.

Otherwise ppl gonna leave the shia religion if they has not have a true believe (Yaghin,Iman, scientific knowledge of shia elm)

Edited by Haimi

4 hours ago, Haimi said:

Ain't that good in english translation imo.

We've some good brothers and sisters in this forum who can do that nuch better than me. But! Ayatullah fatemina worda are for advanced shia ppl! Highly believed and skilled believer.

Otherwise ppl gonna leave the shia religion if they has not have a true believe (Yaghin,Iman, scientific knowledge of shia elm)

I know what you mean.

As for the translation, at least tell me how to translate (avam bazi) lol