AleviTurkmenKhorasan

It seems sufi, shia, ismailies and alevis are simi

It seems they are all similar but only difference is we don't curse omer Osman ebu bekir and leave it to Allah 

We only say Lanet on muaviye and yazid 

Assassin's also seem similar to Alevis too

I guess our mezhep is the same imam caferi sadik ve imam musa I Kazim 

Edited by AleviTurkmenKhorasan

The transmitter of your belief is Muhammad wa Aale Muhammad.

Same ..

Edited by Faruk

8 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

It seems they are all similar but only difference is we don't curse omer Osman ebu bekir and leave it to Allah 

We only say Lanet on muaviye and yazid 

Assassin's also seem similar to Alevis too

I guess our mezhep is the same imam caferi sadik ve imam musa I Kazim 

12ers do tawalla and tabarra.

Tawalla - nearing ourselves to the Ahlulbayt

Tabarra - distancing ourselves from the enemies of the Ahlulbayt. La'an is a part of tabarra but not all of it. We distance ourselves from the first 3 caliphs and say la'an on anyone who hurt or abused the Ahlulbayt. Now, if the first 3 caliphs fall in this category, that's on them, not us. 

Plus, if by chance they were right, then I am sure Allah is smart enough to reject our la'an on them.

On 5/16/2016 at 2:06 PM, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Salam, Actually I look forward to hearing more from you about your Alevi thought. as far as I know, your idea is the same as Shia,(in fact you are a type and a sect of Shia) so what makes you different? 

And you said that you don't believe in Tabarra from Caliphates, but I think that I've read a book written by one of your scholars (maybe Aziz Ibrahim or Al-tawil or someone else I'm not sure) which says that Alevi also believes in it.

anyway, nowadays some media want to distinguish between Shia believers, as you know, BBC and other media attempt to demonstrate that Alevi thought is rejected by Shia and other Muslim scholars while they are supporting Bahaie who are rejected by great scholars, this double standard come from their political benefits. I hope Muslim and Shia nations be so careful about it.

We are basically shia sufis Bektashis and even ismailies etc but we have not also lost our Turkish culture as, culture is within one of the doors

Not sure what is tabaraa 

We love and follow Ahlibeyt, we are seyyids.

We condemn muaviye and yazid 

But we see everyone equal

Shia are followers of Ahlibeyt who left Hz Huseyin, hence they harm theirselves to this day

We are seyyids from Ahlibeyt and Turkish 

We have 4 doors and each door has 10 tasks 

Seriat, tarikat, Marifet, Hâkikâtte 

This is how my family have started, in Turkistan, horasan, Seyh Hasan ocagi, obviously there is far more but he was born from Oguz bozok-bayat and Ahlibeyt.

Basically Hz Musa-i Kazim runs away from Abbasi and settles with turkmens, Vedduha whom is grandaughter of Hz Musa-i Kazim marries one of the turkmens, they have two children Seyh Hasan and Seyh Ahmet.

These two at the age of 10 and 12 begin learning from Pir Ahmet Yesevi and from here, they gain knowledge and learn sufi turk tasavvuf

We have murschid, pir, rehber and dedeler 

Well, Seriat is applied different than our sunni fellows

Alevis were majority TURKIC but due to persecution of the ottomans, and kurds, we don't declare our identity.

After Yavuz and Kurds collaborating together, we turkmen alevis had to flee to the mountains, etc

Şeriat Kapısının makamları[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]

1. İman etmek,
  2. İlim ögrenmek,
  3. İbadet etmek,
  4. Haramdan uzaklaşmak,
  5. Ailesine faydalı olmak,
  6. Çevreye zarar vermemek,
  7. Peygamberin emirlerine uymak,
  8. Şefkatli olmak,
  9. Temiz olmak,
  10. Yaramaz işlerden sakınmak.

Tarikât Kapısının makamları[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]

1. Tövbe etmek,
  2. Mürşidin ögütlerine uymak,
  3. Temiz giyinmek,
  4. İyilik yolunda savaşmak,
  5. Hizmet etmeyi sevmek,
  6. Haksızlıktan korkmak,
  7. Ümitsizliğe düşmemek,
  8. İbret almak,
  9. Nimet dağıtmak,
  10. Özünü fakir görmek.

Marifet Kapısının makamları[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]

1. Edepli olmak,
  2. Bencillik, kin ve garezden uzak olmak,
  3. Perhizkarlık, (aşırı istekleri sınırlamak )
  4. Sabır ve kanaat,
  5. Haya,
  6. Cömertlik,
  7. İlim,
  8. Hoşgörü,
  9. Özünü bilmek ve
  10. Ariflik.

Hakikât Kapısının makamları[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]

1. Alçakgönüllü olmak,
  2. Kimsenin ayıbını görmemek,
  3. Yapabileceğin hiçbir iyiliği esirgememek,
  4. Allah’ın her yarattığını sevmek,
  5. Tüm insanlari bir görmek,
  6. Birliğe yönelmek ve yöneltmek,
  7. Gerceği gizlememek,
  8. Manayı bilmek,
  9. Tanrısal sırrı öğrenmek ve
  10. Tanrısal varlığa ulaşmak (Vahdet-i Vücud)

On 16/05/2016 at 6:36 PM, shiaman14 said:

12ers do tawalla and tabarra.

Tawalla - nearing ourselves to the Ahlulbayt

Tabarra - distancing ourselves from the enemies of the Ahlulbayt. La'an is a part of tabarra but not all of it. We distance ourselves from the first 3 caliphs and say la'an on anyone who hurt or abused the Ahlulbayt. Now, if the first 3 caliphs fall in this category, that's on them, not us. 

Plus, if by chance they were right, then I am sure Allah is smart enough to reject our la'an on them.

If they are right and Allah rejects the cursing upon them, then it wouldn't surprise me if Allah punished those who cursed them... Why risk it? Shouldn't be asking Allah to remove His mercy from anyone...

21 hours ago, Zamestaneh said:

If they are right and Allah rejects the cursing upon them, then it wouldn't surprise me if Allah punished those who cursed them... Why risk it? Shouldn't be asking Allah to remove His mercy from anyone...

It is done in the Quran.

On 5/28/2016 at 5:41 PM, Zamestaneh said:

Show me please so I can assess how and why it was used and then can compare it to how Shia today do it

They say, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word: we need no more)." Nay, Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little is it they believe.

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.

Those who disbelieved from among the children of Israel were cursed by the tongue of Dawood and Isa, son of Marium; this was because they disobeyed and used to exceed the limit.

Allah hath promised the Hypocrites men and women, and the rejecters, of Faith, the fire of Hell: Therein shall they dwell: Sufficient is it for them: for them is the curse of Allah, and an enduring punishment,-

11:60
And a curse was made to follow them in the world and on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! A'ad disbelieved in their Lord. A far removal for A'ad, the folk of Hud!

And We made a curse to follow them in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will be among Al-Maqbuhun (those who are prevented to receive Allah's Mercy or any good, despised or destroyed, etc.).

Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).

Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.

And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination.

On 31/05/2016 at 4:28 PM, shiaman14 said:

They say, "Our hearts are the wrappings (which preserve Allah's Word: we need no more)." Nay, Allah's curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little is it they believe.

And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.

Say: Shall I inform you of (him who is) worse than this in retribution from Allah? (Worse is he) whom Allah has cursed and brought His wrath upon, and of whom He made apes and swine, and he who served the Shaitan; these are worse in place and more erring from the straight path.

Those who disbelieved from among the children of Israel were cursed by the tongue of Dawood and Isa, son of Marium; this was because they disobeyed and used to exceed the limit.

Allah hath promised the Hypocrites men and women, and the rejecters, of Faith, the fire of Hell: Therein shall they dwell: Sufficient is it for them: for them is the curse of Allah, and an enduring punishment,-

11:60
And a curse was made to follow them in the world and on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! A'ad disbelieved in their Lord. A far removal for A'ad, the folk of Hud!

And We made a curse to follow them in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will be among Al-Maqbuhun (those who are prevented to receive Allah's Mercy or any good, despised or destroyed, etc.).

Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).

Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.

And that He may punish the Hypocrites, men and women, and the Polytheists men and women, who imagine an evil opinion of Allah. On them is a round of Evil: the Wrath of Allah is on them: He has cursed them and got Hell ready for them: and evil is it for a destination.

That is Allah saying who He has cursed; this is different to one saying "Ya Allah, curse/remove your mercy from such-and-such"

2 hours ago, Zamestaneh said:

That is Allah saying who He has cursed; this is different to one saying "Ya Allah, curse/remove your mercy from such-and-such"

Surely you have heard of ayah-e-mubahila