Sign in to follow this  
Alij

Liverpool hussainiah

Assalamualaikum everyone. I am travelling to Liverpool next tuesday and gonna be there for few days and wondering if there are any shia community in form of mosques or hussainiah? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• It is not just information (khabar), it is knowledge. How this knowledge relates to deeds can be understood with the help of these verses: Surah Ar-Room, Verse 7:
      يَعْلَمُونَ ظَاهِرًا مِّنَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ عَنِ الْآخِرَةِ هُمْ غَافِلُونَ They know the outward of this world's life, but of the hereafter they are absolutely heedless.
      (English - Shakir) Surah Ar-Room, Verse 8:
      أَوَلَمْ يَتَفَكَّرُوا فِي أَنفُسِهِم مَّا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى وَإِنَّ كَثِيرًا مِّنَ النَّاسِ بِلِقَاءِ رَبِّهِمْ لَكَافِرُونَ Do they not reflect within themselves: Allah did not create the heavens and the earth and what is between them two but with truth, and (for) an appointed term? And most surely most of the people are deniers of the meeting of their Lord.
      (English - Shakir)  
    • I hope I can visit Cairo soon. 
    • I also love those stone mosques,  Cairo is full of them.
    • Well the Orthodox Church which I identify with does images and all that but I think it's ok but I'm quite critical when they start offering stuff to the images and statues of Jesus but if it's just acknowledged as a representation nothing more then it's ok to have them in the Church.
    • Masjid al Imamain al Hassanain Beirut southern suburb.