Faruk

Are Alevi's Seyyeds?

Alevis are seyyids, which is why we cannot marry any other

Bro all of you seem to lack the knowledge about alevis

To be an alevi you have to be seyyid otherwise you will become a bektashi

It starts in Turkistan, when Ahlibeyt family runs away from Abbasi and settles in Turkish territory, Musa-i Kazim son grandaughter Vedduha marries Bahsi Han  and they have two children

Seyh Hasan and Seyh Ahmet,  these become educated about Allah,sufi,ahlaki, tasavvufi etc under Pir Ahmet Yesevi 

This is where Alevis starts, plus Alevi name is quite new, during the 1500s it was kizilbash and before that turkmen sufi bektashi

7 hours ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

Turkmen alevis anatolian bektashis

Alawis are Syrians 

I was not asking you for your definition since you were not the OP. I was asking Faruk.

There are Alevis in IndoPak as well. I think they claim descent from Hz Ali(as) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salam Zahra, It's totally not abnormal for someone young like you to be afraid of death. You know most people don't fear death itself but what comes after it. So what you should do is calm down and understand why you fear it. And then try not to think about it that much. Occupy yourself with something like exercising, reading, or hanging out with friends. And don't just read Quran and pray just out of fear but understand why it's good for you do those things. Ask for somebody's, like family, opinion or perspective, that can help very much you know. I hope this helps you inshallah
    • Fair enough. If way back then, the texts said, Man was created from hydrocarbon - I doubt it would make much sense to anyone so bad analogy. Thanks. Jesus also said he has not come to destroy the Law but fulfill it and anyone advocating not following the law is least in the Kingdom of God.      
    • Salam I would like to study in Iran but I don't know how to apply from here,  I'm from Pakistan. If anyone can help me with this I'll be really grateful for their helpp
    • Salam, Does anyone have really good quotes about knowledge and learning by Imam Ali?
    • Salaam  I'm Zehra,  and I would like to discuss a problem I've been facing for a while now.  The problem is that I can't sleep in darkness after my grandfather died in March 2017 and after his death I've started fearing death ALOT.  Like ALOT,  this fear doesn't let's me sleep at night and I can't feel anything. It's just like that I'm physically there at a place but not mentally, my soul isn't there with me I don't feel the same. I don't know what to do honestly I have no idea what's happening I need help to overcome this fear and be close to Allah. I'm 15 so I wasn't very much towards Islam but now I feel that I should start to give my time to praying and reciting Quran. I hope someone understands what I'm trying to say.