sakura1994

why are Muslims are so full of hate toward one another ?

I cant but notice the hate and takfiri acts , different sects have for one another . . I don't understand why all that hate for , don't we all believe in one Allah , prophat Mohammed is out nabi , quran is our book of revelation .. why and why do you ignore all the common stuff and jump on each other throats for the differences . 

if prophat Mohammed s.a.w come to us today and wanted to enter the majid to meet his people , what you gonna tell him , no this is shia masjids come here don't go to those sufis or sunnis they non muslims , if prophat Mohammed asked why don't they believe in me , what would you say , that you heard some hadiths from you that say they kafirs ?

because of the different sects and the fights among them , I almost turned to atheism because of your useless fights that end up in wars and many blood was spill and shaded in name of false jihad and takfir of one another .

I don't feel safe even among other muslims , I am afraid .. when I am with shia I act as shia , when I am with sunni I act as sunni , but when I am by myself I know all those sects are nonsense , only the quran is the true way and path toward the truth . 

this what I believe but even this I can't out it because I am scared of people around me ... muslims should stop this , but seems no one is ready to listen , they just ready to pick fight with one another and end up saying I am the true muslim and you are kafir etc etc .

and salafits/wahabi take it to another level and chop your head off cM3WpL4.png

42 minutes ago, sakura1994 said:

I only the quran is the true way and path toward the truth . 

The Messenger of Allah (S) said during his last illness: "Soon I am going to pass away and I have extended to you my plea of excuse.

Lo, verily I leave behind amongst you two precious things: the Book of Allah, the Almighty and the Glorious, and my kindred (‘Itrah)." Then he took ‘Ali's hand and raised it, saying, "This ‘Ali is with the Qur'an and the Qur'an is with ‘Ali. The two will not separate until they return to me by the Pond. Then I will ask the two as to how they were treated after me."

http://www.al-islam.org/hadith-al-thaqalayn-a-study-of-its-tawatur/various-occasions-related-hadith-al-thaqalayn#2-ghadir-khumm

http://www.al-islam.org/ghadir/incident.htm

Edited by S.M.H.A.

11 minutes ago, S.M.H.A. said:

The Messenger of Allah (S) said during his last illness: "Soon I am going to pass away and I have extended to you my plea of excuse.

Lo, verily I leave behind amongst you two precious things: the Book of Allah, the Almighty and the Glorious, and my kindred (‘Itrah)." Then he took ‘Ali's hand and raised it, saying, "This ‘Ali is with the Qur'an and the Qur'an is with ‘Ali. The two will not separate until they return to me by the Pond. Then I will ask the two as to how they were treated after me."

http://www.al-islam.org/hadith-al-thaqalayn-a-study-of-its-tawatur/various-occasions-related-hadith-al-thaqalayn#2-ghadir-khumm

http://www.al-islam.org/ghadir/incident.htm

yes this is true

we ought to work for the unity of the this ummah, all of us follow the same prophet (s)

Ayatollah sistani said, sunnis arent your brothers, they are your self/nafs.

this is the general attitude you should have.

but one journey is your own and no one needs to know about it, that search for truth. remember the prophet (s) said there will be 73 sects after me and 1 will go to jannnah. so its on you to research for your own aqqedah and find the truest sect whatever it is.

Brother exactly, so called Muslims committed genocide upon genocide towards Alevis non stop and even now tagging an red x mark on our homes to burn them down etc

And even than we will never convert to sunni

What we say is, if we die once we will comeback stronger as a thousand 

Get rid of the arrogance you will get rid of the hate. Every group looks down on others and that leads to hate. If people would look with compassion to those of whom they think are on the wrong path. The hate  would evaporate.

On 4/16/2016 at 7:43 PM, sakura1994 said:

I cant but notice the hate and takfiri acts , different sects have for one another . . I don't understand why all that hate for ,

Salam Sakura19974,

I also don't understand this. Many Non-Muslims don't understand the hatred that some Muslims of one group have for Muslims of other groups.

For me personally, I consider both Sunni and Shia to be Muslim, regardless of their differences. Why? Cause they both believe in the Qur'an and in Muhammad. This to me = Muslim.

don't we all believe in one Allah , prophat Mohammed is out nabi , quran is our book of revelation .. why and why do you ignore all the common stuff and jump on each other throats for the differences . 

Wonderful question. 

Definitely it's fine to disagree about things. People can disagree about things without hating the people with whom they disagree.  I think that's why one of Jesus Christ's commands is to love enemies (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37).

People are diverse and of course are going to disagree in many different areas, including politically. However, it's important to love one's enemies because hatred destroys.

if prophat Mohammed s.a.w come to us today and wanted to enter the majid to meet his people , what you gonna tell him , no this is shia masjids come here don't go to those sufis or sunnis they non muslims , if prophat Mohammed asked why don't they believe in me , what would you say , that you heard some hadiths from you that say they kafirs ?

In Muhammad's time, Muslims were much more united than after he died.

because of the different sects and the fights among them , I almost turned to atheism because of your useless fights that end up in wars and many blood was spill and shaded in name of false jihad and takfir of one another .

This is one reason why many people not in the Muslim world question the effectiveness of Islam. Why are Muslims killing each other? Why can't they live in peace with each other?

Granted, the Christian-dominated countries went through horrible atrocities of Christians killing other Christians, as well as Christians killing Jews and Muslims and other groups of people. :( This is 100% disobedience to Jesus Christ's commands to love neighbors as oneself, love each other, and love enemies.

Thankfully, most Christians don't kill other people based on their beliefs anymore. While there are some Christians who kill based on politics (which is not obeying Jesus Christ's commands to love enemies), they separate religion from politics.

Some people believe that Islam has yet to go through this kind of reformation.

I don't feel safe even among other muslims , I am afraid .. when I am with shia I act as shia , when I am with sunni I act as sunni , but when I am by myself I know all those sects are nonsense , only the quran is the true way and path toward the truth . 

The reason I came to Shiachat is because I was invited by a Shia Muslim. Most of my Muslim friends are Sunni, but I do have to say that many Shia are more tolerant online than many Sunni are. I was kicked off of a Sunni forum for explaining why I'm not a Muslim. Shiachat is much more tolerant, and I appreciate that. :)

this what I believe but even this I can't out it because I am scared of people around me ... muslims should stop this , but seems no one is ready to listen , they just ready to pick fight with one another and end up saying I am the true muslim and you are kafir etc etc .

This is indeed confusing.

One thing that it seems both sides in general agree on is that Daesh (ISIS) is Kafir. That's a start.

They also agree to hate Israel, though it's interesting that the levels of hatred toward Israel varies depending on certain factors. One factor includes if they have Jewish friends who love Israel. Then, they are not quite so hateful towards Israel.

and salafits/wahabi take it to another level and chop your head off cM3WpL4.png

Daesh too, or they burn people, or crucify them :(

Peace and God bless you

Edited by Christianlady

On 16 April 2016 at 0:43 AM, sakura1994 said:

It is true that there is a lot of violence in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc. But (with the exception of Yemen) in each instance the violence was instigated by non-Muslim countries seeking to impose democracy.

True, it is Muslims who have sustained the bloodshed, but that's always going to happen once central government has been emasculated - which is again the case in each of the countries above.

In addition, if you look at other indicators of violence in society e.g. international homicide rates etc. you find that countries with hardly any Muslims lead the field e.g. in south and central America. 

It would be erroneous to blame Christianity for the violence in south/central America, but rather a combination of poverty and the get-rich-quick promise of drugs.

Similarly, in Muslim countries if you replace drug money with Saudi money, you have a pretty good idea of what is behind the violence and it's nothing to do with Islam.