Shaykh Patience101

Christians in Pakistan CNN Report

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/04/asia/pakistan-attack-religious-intolerance/index.html

It's biased, deceiving, and blown out of proportion propaganda like this that's destroying our country's image- geared towards proving that everyone in Pakistan hates Christians. Some of the points raised are so ridiculous it's not even funny. 'Strange to see armed men outside a place of worship' !? Have you ever been to Pakistan? Go look at the number of guards outside a Shia masjid. This news piece is making it look like Christians in Pakistan are under some sort of state-sponsored apartheid.

10 minutes ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/04/asia/pakistan-attack-religious-intolerance/index.html

It's biased, deceiving, and blown out of proportion propaganda like this that's destroying our country's image- geared towards proving that everyone in Pakistan hates Christians. Some of the points raised are so ridiculous it's not even funny. 'Strange to see armed men outside a place of worship' !? Have you ever been to Pakistan? Go look at the number of guards outside a Shia masjid. This news piece is making it look like Christians in Pakistan are under some sort of state-sponsored apartheid.

CNN is a propaganda site I don't trust 75 percent of they say even on CNN when the attacks occurred Wolf Blitizer was acting like a 2nd grader trying to deliberately provoke the idea that Christians are under attack, several commentators had to correct him, however, he kept reasserting the same points. Like he was reading a script.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Yes it is good news. But we should be cautious not allow something new to emerge. Because end of something is beginning of new thing .
    • Most Shi'a don't pray? May I remind you that being a tarik al salat might be worse than adultery.
    • What are the possible meanings of word "Kitab" in Quranic Arabic?
      It appears that it has a wide range of meanings e.g.,

كِتَابٌ مَّرْقُومٌ
      Written Book (83:20)

كِتَابٌ مَّعْلُومٌ
      Term made known (15:4)

كِتَابٌ يَنطِقُ بِالْحَقِّ
      Book which speaks with truth

لَكِتَابٌ عَزِيزٌ
      A Mighty Book (41:41)

كِتَابٌ حَفِيظٌ
      A writing that preserves (50:4)

And today while I was reciting the chapter 27, I found that the same word "Kitab" is used in the meaning of letter.

كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ
      Honorable Letter (27:29)

اذْهَب بِّكِتَابِي هَذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ قَالَتْ يَا أَيُّهَا المَلَأُ إِنِّي أُلْقِيَ إِلَيَّ كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ

So as per translations, "Kitab" possibly means "Book", "Record", "Writing", "Letter", "Term"...

Please share with me if you know more possible meanings of word "Kitab" or its root word "Ka Ta Ba"..
    • Out of curiosity - what would you personally require to know that God exits? I mean, do you wanna see a big white fluff of cotton to know God exists or something like that?
    • So now we will have to define sense and perception. Sense is ability to think and perception is ability to understand. And when you understand and think obviously you will deduce somethings.