guest050817

Clinton campaign corruption

Rate this topic

Just now, Mohamed1993 said:

Doubt he'll win tbh, I think she's the best candidate for the establishment, they will ensure she wins. 

I don't think that Trump is 'anti-establishment' - but his foreign policy might bring a bit of peace to the world, so I hope that he wins, but as you say, it probably won't be allowed to happen.

Just now, Ali_Hussain said:

I don't think that Trump is 'anti-establishment' - but his foreign policy might bring a bit of peace to the world, so I hope that he wins, but as you say, it probably won't be allowed to happen.

Yeah, I guess but then again you never know right, because congress and the rest of the republican party might just force him to bow down to the Saudis and what not.

15 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

FBI cleared her, as I expected, she will win. 

It's a tight race, but Fox News Sunday was interviewing a guest who said Trump has to win in Pennsylvania OR he must win all four states of Ohio, Florida, Michigan and North Carolina. 

4 hours ago, hameedeh said:

@hasanhh Just because a woman invited Podesta's brother to a dinner, and she wants more publicity about her guest list so she asks him if he can get his famous brother to attend, it does not equate Podesta with the deviant woman involved. His email to Podesta could have been sent in jest or maybe it was sarcastic. Or maybe the hacked email was tampered with.

If my brother, who is a Christian minister, sends me an email that says Happy Easter, and my email is hacked and posted on the Internet, can people start blogging that I am a closet Christian and I am really only pretending to be a Muslim? 

As you said uhty, "maybe" . Neither brother had a 'block' on Marina, did they?

4 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

FBI cleared her, as I expected, she will win. 

She is not "cleared" when there is nothing really new. She is still "extremely careless" and other investigations continue --like pay-to-play.

4 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

According to some news outlets, Trump is currently leading, I hope that the Americans don't weaken when it comes to the real vote.

Inshallah, they will not.

Sunday night, 06Nov2016

A copy of the D-FBI 2nd letter to the different committees chairmen is here: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/06/breaking-fbi-decision-not-to-indict-hillary-stands-n2242152    Note the misleading nature of the link. The FBI can only recommend prosecution.

The pro-Hi-liar media is jubilant over the FBI not finding any real new information. Examples:

ABC World News Tonight:  Clinton "cleared"   No, she ain't 'cleared'. lf anything she is still extremely careless.

NBCNews.com: "FBI..No Evidence of Criminality"  --which is not true. The email portion is 'closed' not discarded; then there is 'pay-to-play', Clinton Financial, etc.

WSJ:  http://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-feud-in-clinton-probe-1478135518 

However, surprisingly, the New York Times headlined "Presidential Election: No New Conclusion in Clinton Email Case" --id est  so Hi-liar is still extremely careless, other investigations ...

For a decent discussion about this "November Bombshell", see: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/fbi-director-comey-says-agency-stands-by-decision-to-not-pursue-case-against-clinton-230842   which makes a couple of good points, one about 2/3rds down.

Edited by hasanhh
link correction

Important things the wacko, subversive American medi-ogres are not covering:

Hi-liar  "...Lied During a Recent Campaign Rally ...9/11/2001"  04Nov16 by Katie Pavlich; Hi-liar cannot even tell the truth about where she was that day. CNN caught Hi-liar on this one.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/border-surge-n2241543  -tens of thousands of illegal aliens are coming across the border.

And the plans for intervention in Somalia are still "on".

Edited by hasanhh

What will be the Future for US. ?

2020 lt is the night before the General Election an "Clinton Campaign Corruption" is coming to a close.

Since this is the Thread, that is what we dealt with, just Crooked Hi-Liar, the Queen of Corruption, HiLiar RICO Clinton, ad nauseum. Then there has been and will be "Clinton Financial" that combination of the Clinton Foundation an the Clinton Global Initiative.

Maybe it should be called the "Clinton Gobble lnitiative", with all the monies accumulated. This has to be an error, but one article said Clinton Financial has amassed $69 Billion. Even if it's a misprint, even six-point-nine billion dollars is barely plausible.

On 06Nov16, http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bob-schieffer-on-our-unsavory-presidential-campaign/  commented that this 2016 election cycle will became a standard for base behavior. When we couldn't think it couldn't get any worse  -- it did.

Trump with his "mouth problem". The laughable damsels-in-distress smears.  The implicit threats or insults towards about every group. And today, the string of "the horror of it" should Trump win, by Rolling Stone, The Chicago Tribune, NBCNews.com, Time magazine and more. "Horror" is a word actually used.

Then there is Hi-Liar. I saw her manner as 'dismissive' to any challenge to any questions. Yet, on CBS 60 Minutes a woman characterized her manner as "laughing" - like it was some kind of joke. But Hi-Liar's problems ain't over. Even the Canadians can see the future when many Americans refuse to. http://canadafreepress.com/article/refuting-clinton-lies-fast-facts-about-hillary-clintons-email  lists US Federal laws she has broken just from the public records. "Clinton Lies" is a phrase no American Media person could use and keep their selfs employed. Think of the "drinko de mayo" remark  or the criticizing of Obama's daughters' manner of dress: immediate job termination. So much for 1st Amendment protections.

The Peoples' Republic of China through its Xinhua News Service have launched a verbal attack on "liberal democracy" because of the way these campaigns have been conducted; while arresting two Hong Kong representatives for oath violations --and kinda rightfully so. Their conduct was about the same as enlisting in the Chinese Army and then politically working for the Koreans.

And as Bob Schieffer commented, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, the People's Democratic Republic of Korea 'endorsed' Trump.

Like the Canada Free Press article, a few papers have commented on what the post-Election World may look like.  The Los Angeles Times penned an article, "Win or Lose, Tomorrow the Democrats face a serious battle over 'identity'." And what about the Republicans?

But we have had, however short lived it will be, low gasoline prices though the price of oil has gone up. Hi-Liar a continuance of Obama and that is 'now' with the low prices.

lt is probably a good idea to fill-up on Tuesday before the prices rise on Wednesday.

"May the Vote be with You"

Edited by hasanhh
link correction

Though lacking in specifics --excepting a billion dollars-- l found this from the DNC:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/10/524870/Clinton-just-wasted-1bn-Van-Jones 

&

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/337253-van-jones-rips-clinton-campaign-they-spent-money-on-themselves 

In January, Van Jones did declare "the Clinton days are over"

Above on 03Nov16 l related the story that the FBI was "pressured".

Now we have 13 mobile devices missing in RICO CIinton's  email and corruption investigations:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/11/fbi-document-dump-reveals-secrets-clinton-probe-as-new-director-nominee-faces-senate.html 

ln 42 pages released under FOlA, there are 177 redactions --citing investigative techniques.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:48 AM, hasanhh said:

Though lacking in specifics --excepting a billion dollars-- l found this from the DNC:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/10/524870/Clinton-just-wasted-1bn-Van-Jones 

&

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/337253-van-jones-rips-clinton-campaign-they-spent-money-on-themselves 

In January, Van Jones did declare "the Clinton days are over"

l know l quoted myself, but this is to the first reference about Clinton "wasting" a $Billion.

So here is some info about how Clinton squeezed Bernie, tricked state parties and controlled money.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774 

And how a "YES" answer from Elizabeth the XlXth Warren reveals deep splits and animosity within the Democratic Party:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/elizabeth-warren-democratic-party/index.html 

In partial summary, Crooked Hi-liar while obstensively raising money for state Democratic parties had an agreemwnt where they were left with 1/2% of what she raised.  DNC memos had to clear Brooklyn (Clinton HQ). Warren believes that the Democratic nomination process was rigged. One of Hillary's [hypocritical] positions was campaign finance reform.

On 11/6/2016 at 4:17 PM, Ali_Hussain said:

This is ironic in hindsight. 

Well both Hillary and Trump are corrupt but I'd prefer Trump over Hillary any day she has a very corrupt political history, [EDIT]

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Rumor without any evidence was removed.

8 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Not true, it is just an internet theory. Be careful of what you read on the Internet. By the way, Alex Jones is a big, big liar.

I'm not saying Trump is an angel he has his own things but yeah she has done things in the past look it up anyways I never even read the stuff Alex Jones writes he's insane he even called atheists satanists once.

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:48 PM, hasanhh said:

And nothing has changed. The Friday, 07Oct16 Wikileaks 'dump' of Hillary's Really 'extremely Careless' emails is being blamed on the Russian intelligence service --again. On CBS' Face the Nation, Sunday, 09Oct16, Clinton Campaign Manager -formally since April 2015 - Robby Mook, 36, openly gay, again blamed the Russians and repeatedly parroted "l can't confirm the emails'. Of course, all he has to do is ask Hillar, but then he couldn't pretend that. [OpEd, I anticipate that Hillar will say something like, "l haven't seen these emails" or some such B.S.. The townhall begins in 25 minutes.2035hrswrit] Mook was allowed to rant after Rudy Gulianni was cut off at 7 minutes into the broadcast for his defense of Trump.{Gulianni was a substitute for RNC Chairman Priebus, see press reports} Not a surprising move by host John Dickerson being that he is pro-Hillar media, but we now know from this afternoon print media that Dickerson is a "paid" "pundit" by the Hillar Campaign: http://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/  . This is recommended to you for the names provided, such as Charlie Rose, Mark Halperin, and Mauren Dowd who is now promoting her new book The Art of Voting Dangerously.

The Media knew these people -and themselves- are being paid by the Hillar Rico Clinton Campaign, BUT the public has not been told until this leak.

It is a long list and we recognize many of the names.

OpEd: If the Russians did hack the DNC and Clinton Campaign, the Russians are not going to take on the serious risk of influence/throwing the General Election, but to blackmail people.

l quoted myself for the reference.

Friday, 10Nov17, PBS, Charlie Rose, had as an hour long guest David Brooks, currently of the New York Times and formerly of the conservative National Review in the 1980s.

Brooks made an interesting comment about Hellary Clinton, the media and the 2016 General Election: that pro-Hillary media was "based on friendship" rather than on any ideology.

Opine: But a lot of friendships are based on a commonality and shared views.