Sign in to follow this  
Ali_Hussain

المرجع آية الله العظمى الشيخ وحيد الخراساني: تضعيف نظام الجمهورية الإسلامية حرام شرعاً

Bismillah

Lol i will never believe this until i hear Shaykh Waheed Khorasaani say it himself (even then i'd be thinking...what's making him say this lol), or his son. Most skeptics will never take Sayyid Ahmad Khatami's word for it, which he seems to realise him self (based of the final comments in the video). 

12 hours ago, Al-Englisi said:

Bismillah

Lol i will never believe this until i hear Shaykh Waheed Khorasaani say it himself (even then i'd be thinking...what's making him say this lol), or his son. Most skeptics will never take Sayyid Ahmad Khatami's word for it, which he seems to realise him self (based of the final comments in the video). 

But do you think that the general idea that he is against the weakening the IRI to be improbable as well?

Do you think that this was filmed at a small private gathering and wasn't meant to be spread in this manner? It would seem strange for him to say that he heard things from the shaykh and from his son when he could easily be shown to have invented it (if he did), it wouldn't be very good for his credibility.

I don't want to sat too much, because i think it will just open a can of worms, which i don't have the patience for right now. 

I am not denying that this conversation happened between the two, others have quoted similar things about Shaykh Waheed, sometimes with almost the same words. I just doubt that it means he supports the system or even believes in it. 

The issues with quoting Maraaje', especially ones who everyone has evidence for believing in a particular ideology/manhaj, is that it is very difficult to verify what the scholars actual views are. Shaykh Wahid for instance, has a clause on his site that nothing regarding him or his views should be accepted except that it appears on his site. 

That being said, only those who trust the narrator as an honest and reliable person, without motives can accept the news (because they trust the narrator of the story/conversation), for others it has no real value.

The Shaykh may have said this to him, but doesn't need to deny it, his site, with that clause, has already saved him the trouble of doing so. 

Also, with Ayt. Waheed, his other stances, and comments (and even various conversations with the office or his son - sh. Muhsin) seem to show that this isn't his view, and that he follows a different ideology.

In the end, it's each to their own. 

In general, with all the mistakes that Iran might make, it is still considered the strength source of the shia worldwide. and obviously I don't think any sane person would want to attack and weaken his own source of strength. Imagine the shias without Iran, I don't say they would be wiped out but their situation would be much tougher than it is today.

Constructive criticism is totally acceptable, yet destructive ones are not.