Hameedeh

What is your goal today?

Rate this topic

Ok, I found my paper finally to write my Today's "To Do List".

1. I have to return Modem and disconnect my service with Xfinity because I'm not satisfied with their service

2. I have to do some grocery shopping

3. Looking for a new place to rent

4. Looking for that software to install it on my laptop

5. Doing Qadha prays

6. Avoiding sins inshaallah

I am hoping to control myself today and not get angry and not do sins Inshaallah with the help of your prays

OK, let's start another perfect day. I have a couple of works to do today. I should get my hair cut, search for apt, do laundry, sending some emails to my advisor and school, reading comments on SC for "Bringing More Children", doing today's Qadha prays, enjoying lake, and avoiding sins inshaallah.

I'm hoping to be kept away from whole sins today especially my tongue.

و من الله توفیق

My goals, not for today, but for the week:

* Help out in chores at house like laundry, cleaning, dusting, ironing clothes, and managing stuff, etc. And start doing it everyday. (Become more reliable!)

* Get my assignment of Accounting done.

* Make it a habit to think before you say something.

* Sleeping before 11pm! (This is the toughest of all!)

* Go to mosque for prayers instead of quickly making salaat at home. :cry:

* Cleaning and managing my documents of cupboard.

* Reading some Islamic books.

* Trying not to get pissed by one of my teachers.

* Drinking more water, so I do not die all thristy and dehydrated. :hahaha: 

Edited by Zavon

Salaam Alaykum

I decided to write down my tomorrow's works one night before, so that I won't forget anything. First and foremost, I have to go to that place for my ending application. Call DELL and buydig. Go to Computer Science department. They have a very nice and clean course this semester. They offer Android and IOS Programming. I really love it:cuddle:. Look for a SD card and talk with the person. You know what? I wanna send an email now (OK done). Check my email for the last 9 days of internship which is very important. Looking for a house.

Pray for me (I really need it) to not do thing that I hate (= sins)

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

@AmirAlmuminin Lover Mashallah,  your motivation always impresses me. May Allah give you success in all your endeavours.

My goals: I had an usually rough morning so my goal it to stay calm and take it easy for the rest of the day and probably treat myself to a fizzy drink :D(I have been strictly abstaining for the past few months) 

Salaam Alaykum

Today I forgot to do something, and I hate postponing stuff to tomorrow. Instead I cooked a good food, and my roommate liked it, Alhamdulillah.

Tomorrow I have kinda a busy day. I have to fill out that application, install something, transfer data for returning that thing, and do some progress on my project. I really hope to be away from sins tomorrow. I really hope to not make Allah upset, inshaallah.

Pray from me, so that I will maintain this good feeling of being a Muslim inshaallah

Salaam Alaykum

Today is the deadline to tell my advisor what kind of things we need for the project. He asked me to create a list so that we don't need to order them again and ask for money from department. It sounds weird though, since I can't tell you EVERYTHING from now coz sometimes we change our mind. Anyway, I have a rough idea of what we need. I hope I include everything in my list.

BTW, yesterday was a bad day. I was constantly thinking about marriage. I still don't know what person Allah considered for me. I think telling other Muslims doesn't solve the problem. I have to act myself.

و من الله توفیق

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover