Haji 2003

Fat people read this. Some good news

New research in California has found that 47 per cent of those whose BMI was in the overweight range were, in fact, totally healthy, along with 29 per cent of the moderately obese and 16 per cent of the extremely obese. Three-quarters of those dubbed “underweight” were also healthy. Another study, by the University of Chicago, shows that loneliness has a larger impact on mortality and life expectancy than obesity. Nice seems to want a simple solution to a complex issue. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/nagging-adults-about-their-weight-won-t-solve-the-obesity-crisis-teaching-children-about-nutrition-a6856256.html

Seems like you can have the additional samosa, but it's got to be with friends.

Is it perhaps because body builders would come out as obese using the BMI calculation too? Muscle is heavier than fat. The Body Mass Index calculation doesn't distinguish between the two.  As for the underweight individuals, how underweight are they? Also important to define "healthy".

2 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

Assalamu alaikum. So you guys also eat samosas eh? That's nice.

Indian samosas taste like a lazy afterthought.

We Pakistanis make the real delicious samosas.

You should be asking, 'so Indians also eat samosas eh?' :itsok:

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

Haram pic. Too much skin. You burned my eyes.

Please apologise.

My eyes are permanently damaged. Allah tawba!!

2 hours ago, fatemah kareema said:

"Your treat" ehhh??? Buh it was I, who made this samosas.:liar: 

Liar liar pants on fire :hahaha:

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

Haram pic. Too much skin. You burned my eyes.

Please apologise.

It was a man .... You get haram thoughts by looking at a man back? ( i am not sure which part of his body, it was just the skin fold and the tool used to calculate how much of the fold is skin and how much is fat).

Taw bah!

5 hours ago, sunnilove2hussain said:

How do you all guys,know about samosa and/or samosa and red chutney? Are you all by any chance Indians?

They're mostly Desi from what I understand, which is not the same thing as an Indian. It's like calling a Frenchman "English".

16 minutes ago, fatemah kareema said:

I'll send you some, from my kitchen:)

OH yes....please send enough chutney because honestly...that just makes it that much better...

15 minutes ago, apofomysback said:

you're starting to sound desi to me :hahaha:

LOLLLLLL....

I've hung enough around the Desi crowd to pass.....and the masjid here smells like biryani every Friday LOL (like it's some ritual to eat biryani after Juma prayer or something)

oh man Apo...give me some of this from the Land of the Pak

image.jpg

Edited by Sumayyeh

3 minutes ago, Sumayyeh said:

OH yes....please send enough chutney because honestly...that just makes it that much better...

LOLLLLLL....

I've hung enough around the Desi crowd to pass.....and the masjid here smells like biryani every Friday LOL (like it's some ritual to eat biryani after Juma prayer or something)

oh man Apo...give me some of this from the Land of the Pak

bahahah biryani is a must on sunday at my place :D

sigh now i'm craving biryani :(