Sign in to follow this  
Ali_Hussain

الراصد: الرد على عثمان الخميس و خالد الوصابي حول الغلو عند الشيعة "الولاية التكوينية"

13 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

Nice ..

Someone should translate this to the anti Gholow bandwagon on ShiaChat...along with the "uh oh so righteous sunnis" who come here to do da'wah..

But just because Sunnis believe in something, or have it in their books, doesn't necessarily mean that it is true, even if it supports the beliefs held by some. Also I don't think that anyone on Shiachat has much of a problem with the Imams performing miracles, the issue is more with them having the powers like being able to hear anything from anywhere, give people children etc.

I do wonder how many laymen Sunnis are aware that this kind of stuff is in their books, it does show the nasb of their scholars though, but this is their manhaj, anything about Ahl al-Bayt [a] is a lie, but if similar things happen to other random people, it is fine.

2 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

But just because Sunnis believe in something, or have it in their books, doesn't necessarily mean that it is true, even if it supports the beliefs held by some. Also I don't think that anyone on Shiachat has much of a problem with the Imams performing miracles, the issue is more with them having the powers like being able to hear anything from anywhere, give people children etc.

I do wonder how many laymen Sunnis are aware that this kind of stuff is in their books, it does show the nasb of their scholars though, but this is their manhaj, anything about Ahl al-Bayt [a] is a lie, but if similar things happen to other random people, it is fine.

This is one of the most favourite SC lines..Keep running around in circles.

Most of time, SC member will bring some video made by nawasib to mock shia and say "is this true? do we really believe imams can bring people alive after death?"

And comments will hurl negating and philosophising etc and calling shia ghali and there speakers jahil and their scholars incompetent.

Then some shia will prove that it is in our books and there is no way around it, you gotta UNDERSTAND IT

So the earlier ones will play games of opinionated tafsir or rijal for the advance levels..

But when someone go around to the origin of the problem (which is adopting the sunni understanding of miracles) then showing that sunnis has in their books an equivalent thoughts to those among shia, albeit not as common as shia...some smarty man will come and say "oh just because sunni say it is correct, it doesn't I'm compelled to accept it"

Man... im speechless.

2 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

This is one of the most favourite SC lines..Keep running around in circles.

Most of time, SC member will bring some video made by nawasib to mock shia and say "is this true? do we really believe imams can bring people alive after death?"

And comments will hurl negating and philosophising etc and calling shia ghali and there speakers jahil and their scholars incompetent.

Then some shia will prove that it is in our books and there is no way around it, you gotta UNDERSTAND IT

So the earlier ones will play games of opinionated tafsir or rijal for the advance levels..

But when someone go around to the origin of the problem (which is adopting the sunni understanding of miracles) then showing that sunnis has in their books an equivalent thoughts to those among shia, albeit not as common as shia...some smarty man will come and say "oh just because sunni say it is correct, it doesn't I'm compelled to accept it"

Man... im speechless.

What are you talking about?

Prove that someone has had an issue with miracles performed by the Imams, the vast majority of the issues are surrounding what people claim is tawassul and all the problems that excepting such a theory entails, that the person you are asking is all-seeing, can read minds etc. Other issues are with excessive knowledge of the ghayb (something many big scholars deny). You are just trying to muddy the waters by saying "look Sunnis believe in some extremist stuff, and so every extremist sounding thing that Shias claim or believe in is also true"

Take for example, the issue of kun fa yakun, we can say that at some points that did occur, but clearly it wasn't some 'power' that was there at their command, or else there were many times that they would could have used it, but didn't.

The base of the problem isn't adopting the Sunni understanding of miracles, most people who are against extremist type ideas are very strict in accepting established facts from our own books, not taking the approach of "oh it's in a book, so it must be true" , or worse "oh the even the Sunnis believe it, so it definitely must be true" which is pretty much what you are advocating.

On 2/4/2016 at 10:05 PM, Ali_Hussain said:

you say sunni but you post video of wahabi , seriously sunni are not wahabi and wahabi are not sunni . 

also that Mohamed arifi said many things that make me believe that he is fake not real scholar .